Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3474746;
    Did you guys figure out who got the rose on the JWD? Maybe I didn't read back far enough.
    I think the consensus was that Robby gets it.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3474747;
    Thank you! I actually rather like Robby. He's not Reid, my favorite (on looks alone), but he's got a nice look to him, and the kiss looks pretty hot and it looks like it has the most chemistry out of the lot of them (besides the Reid kiss afterwards.)

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3474747;
    Yep and there is a screencap of Robby at the pre-rose ceremony wearing the rose.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Hi everyone, I am brand new here but wanted to share something.

Just to comment on the crazy David airings. I read on another message board from a girl who went to high shcool with him that he and his father are a$$holes. I obviously don't know for sure, but shestated her cousin worked for the trucking company and they were just rude and arrogant?!?!

Someone posted there is a steamy kiss with Reid (my personal fav)...can anyone tell me where I might find that?

Quote Originally Posted by missyraf;3474794;

Just to comment on the crazy David airings. I read on another message board from a girl who went to high shcool with him that he and his father are a$$holes. I obviously don't know for sure, but shestated her cousin worked for the trucking company and they were just rude and arrogant?!?!

Someone posted there is a steamy kiss with Reid (my personal fav)...can anyone tell me where I might find that?
    Seems slow in here tonight - don't recall any steamy kiss with Reid yet. Photo of a kiss and, sorry, don't remember where - try Reid thread maybe
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by missyraf;3474794;

Not that I know of. They share their first kiss in the 3rd episode.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474841;
    Not that I know of. They share their first kiss in the 3rd episode.
    They share two kisses in the third episode...there's a clip that Dreamer's posted.. of the preview that aired yesterday..Reid is one of the bad guys in the JW date..and the good guys are standing behind the camera saying Reid gets the first kiss..later on in the clip there's a part where Jillian and Reid kiss again.. during what seems like their alone time on the date..it's a cute kiss..

Quote Originally Posted by RubyViolet;3474749;
    Thank you! I actually rather like Robby. He's not Reid, my favorite (on looks alone), but he's got a nice look to him, and the kiss looks pretty hot and it looks like it has the most chemistry out of the lot of them (besides the Reid kiss afterwards.)
    Robby is my favorite stealth - hot guy. Just listen to his voice - wow. Talk about a prrrrr.

I think the SC of the kiss followed by - what I think is Jillian saying wow - tells you that there is something there.
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

Where is dreamers post with the kisses?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3475232;
    Where is dreamers post with the kisses?
    You can see them on Reid's thread.