Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5****Spoilers, episode 3 with screencaps

So, the ones who get no dates next week are Jake, Jesse and crazy David. I wonder if that is what sends him over the edge, since his nemesis, Juan, gets a group date. I bet he will be shown at the bunkhouse talking smack about that. I can't believe Jillian keeps him as long as she apparently does.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3471281;
    So, the ones who get no dates next week are Jake, Jesse and crazy David. I wonder if that is what sends him over the edge, since his nemesis, Juan, gets a group date. I bet he will be shown at the bunkhouse talking smack about that. I can't believe Jillian keeps him as long as she apparently does.
    Unfortunately, I don't think Jillian sees him loose it for quite some time. He and Juan are on that group boat date. David looks pissed off as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471353;
    Unfortunately, I don't think Jillian sees him loose it for quite some time. He and Juan are on that group boat date. David looks pissed off as usual.
    Is it possible that David staying is producer driven and since Jillian probably already has her top 4 picked out,she let the producers pick the others?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3471364;
    Is it possible that David staying is producer driven and since Jillian probably already has her top 4 picked out,she let the producers pick the others?
    Oh, I 100% believe that's what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471385;
    That's what I am thinking as well.That way TPTB get their 2men that cause drama(David and Wes)

I am sure Jillian is not actually into him.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471385;
    We know from past seasons that this is absolutely true. Gotta keep the drama kings around to keep life interesting...we certainly wouldn't want to be bored with real romance, now would we?

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3471393;
    That's what I am thinking as well.That way TPTB get their 2men that cause drama(David and Wes)

Wes to me is such a poor actor.....he can't seem to muster up that much interest in her. Maybe the country music thing is what makes her keep him around and Fleiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3471247;
    I like Reid too - but you may very well be right - maybe he does not show enough interest - fun but not emotionally there for Jillian. Maybe this is a test - does he really want to be with Jillian or is he having fun enjoying the experience ? He didn't seem too upset about being one of the 4 left at home last week ...
    I think at this stage it would be a bit much to act upset about not getting a date. He did bring it up to Jill, but in a light-hearted way, which I'm sure she appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3471393;

She didn't really seem to be during the time he interrupted Robby.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471407;
    I think at this stage it would be a bit much to act upset about not getting a date. He did bring it up to Jill, but in a light-hearted way, which I'm sure she appreciated
    I agree. He seems pretty laid back. Even if it did really bug him, I doubt he wanted to look like a complainer. He seems smarter than that.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters