Page 6 of 302 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3462889;
    I know this is old news, but I've seen mentions of Jenn Scheft's FRC being reshot and I wasn't around this board then so I wasn't aware of this. Can someone give me a summary of what happened?

Jen chose Jerry over JP. Jerry proposed, Jen accepted. They took the relationship into the real world, but soon realized they were wrong for each other. (Reports came out that she was with her boss during this time.) ABC then reshot the FRC to have Jerry propose, but have Jen say "let's take this into the real world to see where it goes"....cut to AFRC where Jerry asks Jen what to do with the ring (that he motions is in his breast pocket). Basically a formality since they had already broken up.

The FORTers had already figured out the reshoot, due to differing SCs.

Hope this helps.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3463959;
    Jen chose Jerry over JP. Jerry proposed, Jen accepted. They took the relationship into the real world, but soon realized they were wrong for each other. (Reports came out that she was with her boss during this time.) ABC then reshot the FRC to have Jerry propose, but have Jen say "let's take this into the real world to see where it goes"....cut to AFRC where Jerry asks Jen what to do with the ring (that he motions is in his breast pocket). Basically a formality since they had already broken up.

The FORTers had already figured out the reshoot, due to differing SCs.

Hope this helps.
    I wasn't here for that one. Was it anything like trying to figure out the ever moving, ever changing pink/white flowers for Deanna's FRC?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Seasoned sluethers noticed over the seasons that as the gentleman (and ladies) entered the house, the only person that you actually see from the front entering is the F1 person. This season Kip was the only one we saw shot this way.

This doesn't hold up every season, but it might be something to remember down the line.

I find that the first episode is very hard to read the edits, I need episode 2 to really see where the contestants fall. The early boots are pretty easy to pick but the long timers and where they place down the road will start to show next epi (normally).

The guys are staying in the bunk house again, aren't they?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3463962;
    I wasn't here for that one. Was it anything like trying to figure out the ever moving, ever changing pink/white flowers for Deanna's FRC?
    I wasn't here for that season either (but I watched the season), but it's been referenced many times because there was a reshoot, so every season the sluethers look for reshoot evidence. I believe in Jen's season it was the comparison of candles that sealed the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3463963;
    Seasoned sluethers noticed over the seasons that as the gentleman (and ladies) entered the house, the only person that you actually see from the front entering is the F1 person. This season Kip was the only one we saw shot this way.

This doesn't hold up every season, but it might be something to remember down the line.

I find that the first episode is very hard to read the edits, I need episode 2 to really see where the contestants fall. The early boots are pretty easy to pick but the long timers and where they place down the road will start to show next epi (normally).

The guys are staying in the bunk house again, aren't they?
    I have a question, what do you mean by the person you see from the front entering is the F1 person??

It may not hold true this season since she hasn't picked yet.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

As the men walk into the house after they initially meet Jillian we see her watching them walk in and we see their backs, rarely a front shot of them walking into the house. This is the shot we got of Kip (from the front). Not saying it's a tell, because the FRC hasn't been done yet, just threw that out there.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3464177;
    As the men walk into the house after they initially meet Jillian we see her watching them walk in and we see their backs, rarely a front shot of them walking into the house. This is the shot we got of Kip (from the front). Not saying it's a tell, because the FRC hasn't been done yet, just threw that out there.
    Gotcha! Good to know. Thanks!!! I think I remember Shayne being the one shown? Maybe? I could be wrong.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3464177;
    They showed Jake front walking in.....I just re-watched.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3464330;
    They showed Jake front walking in.....I just re-watched.
    So, they showed Jake and Kip (couldn't show any of the late arrivals) and with filming not done they don't know for sure who she picks (we hope) so they went with who they considered would be the front runners.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

We are now getting indications that it is indeed Reid and Kip who end up in Hawaii as the F2. We aren't seeing anything that indicates that Mike is in the F2. I thought I would bring forth a line out of the new media press release and point out something that I think indicates in the wording that Mike is not F1:

One guy is so obsessed with making an impression that he borrows a "mankini" from a total stranger and streaks into the ocea.

We know from a screencap that this is referring to Mike. Now the phrase "so obsessed" carries a negative connotation. So does borrowing the suit from a total stranger. If Mike were the F1 ( or even still in the running at the time the press release was written), the wording would have been more positive and would have read something like this:

Capturing the Bachelorette's attention, one hunky bachelor dons a mankini and dashes into the ocean.

Watch the wording on those press releases for clues. Sometimes they hold some valuable nuggets!