Page 57 of 302 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Ed fits into what Jilly says she wants IMO so I wouldn't be surprised if he was the F1. I know we read all this stuff about him on here but I'm choosing to only look at what we see on screen....weren't there all these rumors of Jesse having a girlfriend and being there to promote his stuff? (Although I think he did promote his stuff) Almost everyone ruled him out because of it and he surprised a few of us when he was the F1. I'm just saying, I think Ed still has a good chance at being the F1.
    I TOTALLY AGREE with your post I would be SO happy if this turns out to be true. I LOVE Ed. I think he is darling. Sometimes a teddy bear turns out to be PRINCE CHARMING!!! JMHO

Not sure I am posting this in the right place, but I just noticed after watching the clip of Jillian confronting the guys on the GF thing, they show a shot of each one of the guys reaction except for Kip. Just thought that seemed odd.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3489260;
    Not sure I am posting this in the right place, but I just noticed after watching the clip of Jillian confronting the guys on the GF thing, they show a shot of each one of the guys reaction except for Kip. Just thought that seemed odd.
    Could be because he would be wearing a rose and they don't want to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3488075;
    I don't think this is about gayness at all. People this age don't see a gay person in a negative way not even David. Other than that ITA.

ETA: I've known a few guys like Dave especially other Football players from college they are all talk and no action. They would not talk this way unless they knew they had backup with them.

The guys that would act don't talk they pounce getting their target off guard.
    Really? That's very encouraging to hear.

I knew that attitudes had changed a lot since I was young (Wow! That really makes me feel old to hear myself say that!), but I didn't realize that no one that age thinks it's bad to be gay. If so, hooray!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

All the outtakes with Ed on the end makes me think of Jesse in DeAnna's season and how he got all the outtakes.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3489765;
    Really? That's very encouraging to hear.

I knew that attitudes had changed a lot since I was young (Wow! That really makes me feel old to hear myself say that!), but I didn't realize that no one that age thinks it's bad to be gay. If so, hooray!
    I carry some age as well. My children are the age of the Bach/ette's so I observe that their attitudes are very different than those of my generation.

I thought Ed got a pretty good edit tonight even though they didn't show his 1 on 1 time with Jillian. He came across very well and the others seem to like him. Two outtakes in a row featuring Ed. I'm not sure what it means but am loving it. I just don't see them editing him to be leaving unless something really strange happens so I'm assuming he stays until we know for sure.
    Last edited by albean99; 06-08-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3490106;
    I just don't see them editing him to be leaving unless something really strange happens so I'm assuming he stays until we know for sure.
    ITA. If Ed were leaving I think we'd be getting anvils from the editors as omens because they are not subtle LOL.

Is there any way Jillian could have not noticed that at least one guy (Jake) and probably more openly rolled his eyes when she gave Wes a rose? They're showing Jillian to be impassive about it but IMO it's for storyline reasons - they want to save the drama. I'm getting a forced vibe from the way she's interacting with Wes but I don't find him attractive at all so maybe I'm biased. She's just a lot more natural around Kip, Reid, and Ed IMO. She seems to be happier around them too. JMO.

Did anyone else notice how much screen time Reid got compared to how little time he had to interact her her, while people who had a lot of time with her had little screen time, like Jesse. Arethey trying to get him in our minds because he is F1???
    Shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll land amoung the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by newmom;3490208;
    Did anyone else notice how much screen time Reid got compared to how little time he had to interact her her, while people who had a lot of time with her had little screen time, like Jesse. Arethey trying to get him in our minds because he is F1???
    I don't know, but I like how natural they are together. You can tell she trusts him.