Page 56 of 302 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

FORT Newbie

Re: Edit Analysis

im just wondering, where does the men tell all fit into this? or will there be one?

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3488486;
    You know.. there was a pic I saw (or maybe it was during the show) where I thought Ed had a belly on him. I remember thinking that but now I can't seem to remember if it was a pic I saw of him or just a clip during the show... hate that I have no memory anymore!!!
    I noticed the same thing. Everytime you see Ed around the pool he has the same red tee shirt on. Also wears it in the bunk house shots. During their 1 on 1 last week you see them jumping into the pool and that is first clue that he's in fact a little or a lot softer. They show us the underwater camera shot, not done before in my memory, of how close they are together physically and you can tell he's not ripped just a normal guy. And I noticed he isn't wearing a bathing suit but shorts with a belt.

Based on what they are showing us this is part of the storyline and the edit. I'm thrown off because I'm sure she said a little. Now I'm thinking a little vs. a lot. How would she define a little. Will we have to have body fat testing done to really know?

I am questioning why is the edit still showing ED mixed in with problem behaviour? The end of the show last week,those 4 guys sneaking up on him,,,they obviously felt Ed wouldn't have a problem with that game,now even if it is not him yelling out the window,,it still is showing that maybe it is him,,Is this behaviour one would be looking for in a husband?

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3488762;
    I noticed the same thing. Everytime you see Ed around the pool he has the same red tee shirt on. Also wears it in the bunk house shots. During their 1 on 1 last week you see them jumping into the pool and that is first clue that he's in fact a little or a lot softer. They show us the underwater camera shot, not done before in my memory, of how close they are together physically and you can tell he's not ripped just a normal guy. And I noticed he isn't wearing a bathing suit but shorts with a belt.

Based on what they are showing us this is part of the storyline and the edit. I'm thrown off because I'm sure she said a little. Now I'm thinking a little vs. a lot. How would she define a little. Will we have to have body fat testing done to really know?
    I would say that if she chooses Ed, which I believe she does, she wouldn't say a lot extra. You don't call your chosen one fat, haha!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Spence;3488737;
    David reminds me of the guy that walks into a bar and his friends secretly groan when he wants to join them because they know there will be issues after he has a few drinks in him. He uses intimidation but never acts on it. Big talker, blow-hard bully but if someone probably stood up to him he'd change his.

All talk, no action and he's also not scoring any points with Jillian because he doesn't really do anything to spend time with her. Even when she chose to take him aside, she did it tough..."you and me, let"s go" or however it was, but it wasn't as though she really wanted to.

If Jilly was my friend or my sister and I could pick her dates I would choose Kiptyn, Reid, Jesse, and Jake. They seem to have her interest at heart, IMO.

BTW, nice to meet you eowenc...I'm Spencer from Philly.
    ITA and I like the way you explain this. First time I get to welcome someone. We are glad to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3488762;

Someone better get out the virtual calipers.....we need an accurate fat to muscle ratio.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3489088;
    Someone better get out the virtual calipers.....we need an accurate fat to muscle ratio.
    SPEW.................. ROFL haha - now that I would LOVE to see
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3489134;
    SPEW.................. ROFL haha - now that I would LOVE to see
    Let's see...Brad's season was pinky fingers wasn't it, didn't watch Matt's, DeAnna's was the nose reflection in the limo window, Jason's season it was the butt of the purple dress girl and the freckles on the arms and now we can measure belly fat. Better bellies than other body parts on men, yes. When you ladies start measure pouches, I will have to walk away.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3488843;
    I am questioning why is the edit still showing ED mixed in with problem behaviour? The end of the show last week,those 4 guys sneaking up on him,,,they obviously felt Ed wouldn't have a problem with that game,now even if it is not him yelling out the window,,it still is showing that maybe it is him,,Is this behaviour one would be looking for in a husband?
    I am not crazy about some of the things that are being implied about Ed, but I felt like the prank that the guys pulled on him at the end of the episode was to show that he had a good sense of humor - something that is important to Jillian.
    So far, we have seen Ed possess a few necessary traits or pass a couple of tests that she thinks are important:

1. She said she is an adrenaline nut, and she needed to see how he measured up with her. That stunt was right up there with any stunt I have seen on this show and surpassed the bungee jump with Molly last season ( primarily because we know hundreds of people have made that same jump in New Zealand whereas this is probably one of a kind off this building).

2. She has mentioned that one of the traits she desires is tall, dark, and handsome. Out of our F4 to Spain, she sees him in that category.

3. She says she has a "crush" on Ed.

4.. She wants someone funny who shows a sense of humor. He showed that with the prank.

Do I think he is F1? He has a 1-3 chance right now. Unless something changes, I am inclined to think hunky Kip is F2 which would give Ed a 1-2 chance in being F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3489218;
    I am not crazy about some of the things that are being implied about Ed, but I felt like the prank that the guys pulled on him at the end of the episode was to show that he had a good sense of humor - something that is important to Jillian.
    So far, we have seen Ed possess a few necessary traits or pass a couple of tests that she thinks are important:

1. She said she is an adrenaline nut, and she needed to see how he measured up with her. That stunt was right up there with any stunt I have seen on this show and surpassed the bungee jump with Molly last season ( primarily because we know hundreds of people have made that same jump in New Zealand whereas this is probably one of a kind off this building).

2. She has mentioned that one of the traits she desires is tall, dark, and handsome. Out of our F4 to Spain, she sees him in that category.

3. She says she has a "crush" on Ed.

4.. She wants someone funny who shows a sense of humor. He showed that with the prank.

Do I think he is F1? He has a 1-3 chance right now. Unless something changes, I am inclined to think hunky Kip is F2 which would give Ed a 1-2 chance in being F1.
    Great Post and I agree...Ed fits into what Jilly says she wants IMO so I wouldn't be surprised if he was the F1. I know we read all this stuff about him on here but I'm choosing to only look at what we see on screen....weren't there all these rumors of Jesse having a girlfriend and being there to promote his stuff? (Although I think he did promote his stuff) Almost everyone ruled him out because of it and he surprised a few of us when he was the F1. I'm just saying, I think Ed still has a good chance at being the F1.