Page 54 of 302 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3486663;
    We're all reading way too much into this stuff.....that's what we do here. We just speculate like crazy and sometimes we get it right. I think Juan is a threat.

I think Juan is a threat too!!!! I have rewatched the 3rd episode many times and noticed at the start it only shows Juan getting out of limo then Kip, foreshadowing of final two, maybe? There is also Chris saying who will be Jillians leading man when these 2 are shown. Then at the end of John Wayne date when watching the movie Jillian has a voice over saying all the guys made her feel like a leading lady now she just needs to find her leading man and the camera pans to the back of her & Juan leaning towards each other talking during the movie. Is this edit too obvious, hmmm as Jillian would say "Interesting"!!!! There are also voice clips of Spain saying "Hola Mi Amore' and "I love you more than anything in the world" both things Juan would say.
    Is it possible he is bicylce guy and tractor guy in California, he does have a construction company so he may have a tractor!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3488433;
    No I know it's about Jillian, but she seems to be big on manners and tempermant giving the way she has scolded Dave and Juan for their bickering, so if Ed did indeed do that than I don't think that she would be thrilled. Hopefully (if he did do it) he'll apologize for interupting her conversation.
    For me that would not make it any better because he was inconsiderate enough to do it in the first place.Sometimes apologies don't work even if we want them too.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3488439;
    I think Juan is a threat too!!!! I have rewatched the 3rd episode many times and noticed at the start it only shows Juan getting out of limo then Kip, foreshadowing of final two, maybe? There is also Chris saying who will be Jillians leading man when these 2 are shown. Then at the end of John Wayne date when watching the movie Jillian has a voice over saying all the guys made her feel like a leading lady now she just needs to find her leading man and the camera pans to the back of her & Juan leaning towards each other talking during the movie. Is this edit too obvious, hmmm as Jillian would say "Interesting"!!!! There are also voice clips of Spain saying "Hola Mi Amore' and "I love you more than anything in the world" both things Juan would say.
    Is it possible he is bicylce guy and tractor guy in California, he does have a construction company so he may have a tractor!!!!!
    The "Hola Mi Amore" is definitley Reid. And I think the "I love you more than anything in the world" is breakdancer Mike. He may be the bicycle guy based on height but I think it's Jesse on the tractor.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

There are also voice clips of Spain saying "Hola Mi Amore' and "I love you more than anything in the world" both things Juan would say.
    Reid says "Hola Mi Amor" without a doubt...in fact, it sounds like nothing like a person that speaks Spanish would sound like...no offense to Reid.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3488411;
    I honestly think it might be Ed. I mean she has been kind of joking with him about the robe, cucumber mask, being terrified to zip line, and now he has some extra around the tummy...wouldn't it fit?
    especially if this radio station was in Chicago, it would have been another "tease" out to Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3488444;
    The "Hola Mi Amore" is definitley Reid. And I think the "I love you more than anything in the world" is breakdancer Mike. He may be the bicycle guy based on height but I think it's Jesse on the tractor.
    Michael is the breakdancer.Mike is the baseball guy. And Mike gets eliminated tonight on a 2/1 with Mark.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3488452;
    Michael is the breakdancer.Mike is the baseball guy. And Mike gets eliminated tonight on a 2/1 with Mark.
    ahh thanks...I always get them mixed up

FORT Fanatic

Don't panic yet. Lots of people on these threads think the tractor guy might be Jesse (with bicycle guy still a Big Unknown) and the "Hola Mi Amore" just might possibly come from Reid. Not that voice overs in previews mean anything...

The line "I love you more than anything in the world" does give an interesting spin on things... there's been much debate whether or not Reid says it in the preview. I may be the only one here who thinks this, but I still think Reid and Juan get along better than they are edited to. If Reid does use this quote later in the season, it will be in friendly, but "snarky", tribute to Juan.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3488450;
    especially if this radio station was in Chicago, it would have been another "tease" out to Ed
    Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised if it is Ed. And remember her BFF liked Ed. I mean if your BFF was on the show, wouldn't you say your favorite is the person she is going to pick?

Well she did stick up for him in an interview saying he was there for the right reasons. He could go pretty far, but I don't think he went to Hawaii. If Reid wasn't in Hawaii, I think he would have resurfaced before May 27 IMO.
    Last edited by deidre1985; 06-08-2009 at 02:00 PM.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

You know.. there was a pic I saw (or maybe it was during the show) where I thought Ed had a belly on him. I remember thinking that but now I can't seem to remember if it was a pic I saw of him or just a clip during the show... hate that I have no memory anymore!!!
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 06-08-2009 at 01:51 PM. Reason: misspelled word