Page 53 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;3488375;
    I believe that is definitely a clue........ and I now know... who that probably is...
    Well that makes tonight's episode very important. We need to see Reid with his shirt off and watch Ed's behavior and actions closely.

That might be my first spoiler! Can't wait to have it confirmed.

ETA: Darn now I have to parse the words. Is Reid a little softer? Would Ed be a little softer or a lot softer?
    Last edited by eowenc; 06-08-2009 at 01:22 PM. Reason: ETA

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3488387;
    Either Ed or Reid...not so sure about how Reid looks with his shirt off...I think he is pretty toned but not too sure. We know Ed has a little extra cushion.
    Yeah, I think Reid is actually toned. In a picture of his laying down with his shirt off, you can see some outline of abs. Perhaps it would be Ed...,.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3488382;
    Who are you thinking that it is?

Reid... just my gut feeling...

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;3488400;
    I think so too. Ed is not real toned, but Reid seems quite stocky, maybe buff through the shoulders, but a little soft through the middle? We'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;3488400;
    I know it's not Kip.

Now we just need to see Ed and Reid shirtless to figure this thing out.Oh and we want to watch their behavior as well.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3488407;
    I know it's not Kip.

Now we just need to see Ed and Reid shirtless to figure this thing out.Oh and we want to watch their behavior as well.
    I honestly think it might be Ed. I mean she has been kind of joking with him about the robe, cucumber mask, being terrified to zip line, and now he has some extra around the tummy...wouldn't it fit?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3488407;
    I know it's not Kip.

Well if Ed is shown yelling out the window @ Wes tonight that does not bode well I think. Although I like Ed so far, that would blow it for me, it's immature and inconsiderate to Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3488412;
    Well if Ed is shown yelling out the window @ Wes tonight that does not bode well I think. Although I like Ed so far, that would blow it for me, it's immature and inconsiderate to Jillian.
    I am not a big fan of Ed myself,but this is about Jillian and what she wants and not me.So if Ed is showing yelling out the winodw at Wes it will blow it because it would show that he is too immature and inconsiderate of Jillian's feelings
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3488423;
    I am not a big fan of Ed myself,but this is about Jillian and what she wants and not me.So if Ed is showing yelling out the winodw at Wes it will blow it because it would show that he is too immature and inconsiderate of Jillian's feelings
    No I know it's about Jillian, but she seems to be big on manners and tempermant giving the way she has scolded Dave and Juan for their bickering, so if Ed did indeed do that than I don't think that she would be thrilled. Hopefully (if he did do it) he'll apologize for interupting her conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3488362;
    Jillian appeared this morning on the Mancow radio show in Chicago. He teased her about the men taking their shirts off and all the 6 pack abs. She responded and I'm paraphrasing now, 'Actually I've found that I don't mind my man a little softer now'. Is that any kind of a spoiler clue?

ETA: It looks to me that either Jillian is giving out clues or are they red herrings?
    If Kip and Reid re-surfacing in real life at the same time does in fact indicate them as the final 2, this statement by Jillian is quite telling because honestly, next to Kip, many guys would be considered "a little softer" even if they're in great shape! And as for the risk of giving things away to the general viewing public, this is a fairly safe clue for Jillian to give because at this point a lot of viewers are still saying, "Wait ... which one is Reid?" At least that is what my family said when we were discussing the show and I named him as my favorite. Of course, I could just be seeing/hearing what I want to see/hear because I've got a TV crush on the guy ...