Page 51 of 302 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3487982;
    Not the same, IMO. Jillian went to his room. We haven't seen any media pics/promo pics that show him talking to her alone. There's nothing from him from PIs saying he wants more time with her or anything. He's coming off to me like a Ken doll with a permenate smile on his face.

Im sure there was a lot more contact that wasn't capped, but since he's out fairly early (before F4) there's no need to bring it forward. If they were considering him for Bachelor, I would think they'd give him more air/cap time.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3488113;
    I'll be interested to see what kind of edit Ed has tonight after the 1 on 1 date. Jake got nothing but didn't have a date. We know Ed at least gets a group date even if his team loses. The clip of him saying he hates the guys is from this RC so hope we hear it all to see what it's about. He clearly gets along with them so it may be something to do with the gf's or that he finds it hard to see them going after Jillian.

Jake may get more time tonight because he's on the winning team but I think it will be mostly about Kip and the gf drama.
    My take on that little snippet is that there's a whole lot more that wasn't heard. Most likely he said something like "I hate these guys.......they're getting in the way of you and me".....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3488113;
    I'll be interested to see what kind of edit Ed has tonight after the 1 on 1 date. Jake got nothing but didn't have a date. We know Ed at least gets a group date even if his team loses. The clip of him saying he hates the guys is from this RC so hope we hear it all to see what it's about. He clearly gets along with them so it may be something to do with the gf's or that he finds it hard to see them going after Jillian.

Jake may get more time tonight because he's on the winning team but I think it will be mostly about Kip and the gf drama.
    Me too. I want to know if they will show him & Tanner P. peeking over Jilly's & Wes' 1 on 1 time, and the "disgusting" comment. It does not matter if Ed really shouted (I don't really think so), but if it's EDITED like he did. I understand F1 doesn't necessarily get a "perfect edit", but that scene does not portrait Ed well at all, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3488224;
    Me too. I want to know if they will show him & Tanner P. peeking over Jilly's & Wes' 1 on 1 time, and the "disgusting" comment. It does not matter if Ed really shouted (I don't really think so), but if it's EDITED like he did. I understand F1 doesn't necessarily get a "perfect edit", but that scene does not portrait Ed well at all, IMO.
    No, it doesn't. I'm sure they will show it actually.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3488229;
    No, it doesn't. I'm sure they will show it actually.
    Totally agree, it's childesh of Ed and Tanner to do that. And totally rude of Ed if he shouts that out the window, I hope Jillian calls them out for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3488233;
    Totally agree, it's childesh of Ed and Tanner to do that. And totally rude of Ed if he shouts that out the window, I hope Jillian calls them out for that.
    I just think about the Molly edit. If they knew ahead of time that Jason was going to switch, they really didn't show her in a positive light. They might try to do that with Ed now.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3488224;
    Isn't tonight the night when Ed tells Jillian that 'he hates these guys" - I believe the clothes match the RC tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3488233;
    I really think that the promo is trying to "alarm" viewers by making them think that good ol' Ed is shouting like that. IMO, there is no way that Ed did that. Think about Tanner and the way he gets all worked up about things. Even in the promo he is the one jawing away about Wes. I really think we'll see that it is Tanner and Ed is just laughing at him.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3488238;
    I just think about the Molly edit. If they knew ahead of time that Jason was going to switch, they really didn't show her in a positive light. They might try to do that with Ed now.
    They did know in mid December that he and Melissa broke up and he wanted to pursue Molly. HOWEVER this would have thrown the whole perceived storyline into the trash can and Melissa was filmed as the F1 after all. Probably after a sweating and swearing production meeting, they decided to go ahead with what they had in the can and then work out the switch as a post season cliff hanger - which is what they did. I'm glad I wasn't a part of the team drinking flat coffee and gumming stale donuts while they hassled how to handle Jason following his heart and NOT their script.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3488244;
    Isn't tonight the night when Ed tells Jillian that 'he hates these guys" - I believe the clothes match the RC tonight.
    Yeah, I think so. I somewhat thing it isn't going to be as big of a deal as we think. I think it'll be after he hears about the whole GF thing and then he says he hates all the guys. It'll be interesting how they spin it, especially if he does leave and then come back.

They did know in mid December that he and Melissa broke up and he wanted to pursue Molly. HOWEVER this would have thrown the whole perceived storyline into the trash can and Melissa was filmed as the F1 after all. Probably after a sweating and swearing production meeting, they decided to go ahead with what they had in the can and then work out the switch as a post season cliff hanger - which is what they did. I'm glad I wasn't a part of the team drinking flat coffee and gumming stale donuts while they hassled how to handle Jason following his heart and NOT their script.
    But remember after the FRC they posted the video of Molly in the limo dissing Melissa quite a bit? They didn't have to put that up especially after we knew that Jason had a "change of heart." She definitely was shown negatively even after everything happened. I don't see why they wouldn't try to do this with Ed this season.