Page 48 of 302 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3486742;
    Or he is just a super nice person that TPTB had nothing negative to use
    I could buy that too. He hardly gets any PI's and was pretty much absent on last episode except during the little 1 on 1 at the pre-rose ceremony.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3486722;
    Kip's had a super clean edit so far. Not a word out of line about anything or anymore. Either it was agreed upon for Jillian's sake if they knew she'd pick him from the get go. Or they have their next bachelor exposed to the public as the good guy who has to find the love of his life after being dumped by Jillian.
    He has had a great edit. I will be shocked if he is F1 though because of the editing. He seems, however, like the type of person Jillian wants. I believe they have good talks and whatnot. I also believe Kip has said thing about the guys. I'm sure he voted for someone, and you know they asked him about it on camera and he explained his reasoning. They just aren't showing it.

I love, love, love Kip! I hope on the 1on1 we get to see his personality. THey aren't showing us much. They're making him to be very quiet.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I see Reid and Kip as the F2,,both have been in background as far as all the trouble and the dating. We see Ed in quite a bit of the goings on,,I just don't see Ed as being serious in finding love. I do get lost in his blue eyes,,think Jillian may too!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3486802;
    I see Reid and Kip as the F2,,both have been in background as far as all the trouble and the dating. We see Ed in quite a bit of the goings on,,I just don't see Ed as being serious in finding love. I do get lost in his blue eyes,,think Jillian may too!
    Oh no, not another Jason and Molly!!!!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

I think Jillian has said she developed the hot dog theory to sort out guys ,ones who just was into themselves too much,too safe,etc. She did that because she was tired of wasting her time on the wrong guys,,I believe totally that she wants a lifetime love,and she is not going to settle for less. I am going to be watching,from here on out which one of these guys is willing to step up to the plate. At least as far as TPTB will show us!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3486802;
    Good observations - I agree - can't wait to see how it all plays out - wish it was without Wes though. I've seen brief clips of Kip where he's being supportive to the other guys but they never show what he has to say other than when he told TannerToes to be himself - which goes along with his "keeping it real" storyline. He even patted David on the back after he drunkenly received his rose (or maybe he was holding him up at the producers' request ). Adore him but I wonder if his keeping it real means that in real life he is very slow to commit - can't wait to learn his flaw.

Reid seems to be the most into Jillian to me even though we haven't seen a lot of time together. His commentary suggests the vulnerability/anxiety that someone has when they first are starting to really like someone but aren't sure how it's all going to play out. Also, I can see him emerge as this season's PI play by play guy given that's he's witty, articulate and observant.

Ed's more of the mystery. His M&G talk was great and their date had the genuine nervousness of a good first date but his antics with the fellows and some of his PIs suggest a little arrogance or something to me. Maybe he was just feeling it because he moved into the mansion. I think his I hate the guys talk with her is this week because his suit/shirt matches. This conversation will be revealing.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3486832;
    Good observations - I agree - can't wait to see how it all plays out - wish it was without Wes though. I've seen brief clips of Kip where he's being supportive to the other guys but they never show what he has to say other than when he told TannerToes to be himself - which goes along with his "keeping it real" storyline. He even patted David on the back after he drunkenly received his rose (or maybe he was holding him up at the producers' request ). Adore him but I wonder if his keeping it real means that in real life he is very slow to commit - can't wait to learn his flaw.

Reid seems to be the most into Jillian to me even though we haven't seen a lot of time together. His commentary suggests the vulnerability/anxiety that someone has when they first are starting to really like someone but aren't sure how it's all going to play out. Also, I can see him emerge as this season's PI play by play guy given that's he's witty, articulate and observant.

Ed's more of the mystery. His M&G talk was great and their date had the genuine nervousness of a good first date but his antics with the fellows and some of his PIs suggest a little arrogance or something to me. Maybe he was just feeling it because he moved into the mansion. I think his I hate the guys talk with her is this week because his suit/shirt matches. This conversation will be revealing.
    Stanleycup, you nailed it right on the head for me! I think that's what it is about him. Don't get me wrong I think Ed is very articulate, and very confident, and I like him. But some of his comments to me did seem a bit arrogant. I'm really interested to see what tomorrow brings...
    Oh, and the Wings kicked some serious booty last night!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3486832;

Is this a pattern for F1's in the past? Sure hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3486869;
    Is this a pattern for F1's in the past? Sure hope so!
    It's a mixed bag. Sometimes the #1 is the one doing the commentary and other times not. Often it's the #1 and #3 person who seems to do the most. It's so hard to say from season to season and it seems that the Bachelor and Bachelorette are edited differently.

Kip right now is being shown to be very laid back and a lover not a fighter but should be interesting to see after his 1 on 1 date. I think he'll become the frontrunner like Jeremy was early on and the doubt about him is whether he'll break her heart and if there's more than chemistry (which we've seen in a lot of f2's).

Reid continues to be getting a f3 edit for me. I think he's being shown to be frustrated at not getting much alone time with Jillian. The previews don't show much so if there's chemistry between them they'll have to show it soon. Right now I think Jillian likes him but not quite as much as some others.

Ed is getting a mix of good guy edit along with the possibly too career orientated to cause some doubts. They always throw in doubts with a potential f1. It doesn't mean he is but someone to keep in mind. He's clearly liked by the other guys and Reid probably isn't the only one to think he could be a threat.

Wes and Jake are the early frontrunners. I can see what happens with Wes but not sure yet about Jake. Is he the one who came on wanting to be the next Bachelor?

Thought just crossed my mind,,,Have we seen Reid dressed in anything other than long pants? I don't remember any of him in pool,or shorts . We see everyone with their shirts off,not that I mind that ,but just thinking we really have only seen Reid totally covered. I think the sc of their "first kiss" after the JW date,,it looks like he is well built! Why would he be hidden here too,?