Page 47 of 302 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3485785;
    I'm still not sure he gets one. Someone had a post in the ep 5 thread who gave reasons why it could be Michael on the zipline date and Jesse getting the other 1 on 1 at the glacier along with the hottub.

I don't know what the edit will be like for Reid later but the SC's we have of him in the f4 are pretty tame compared to Kip and Ed. I'm not so sure that the love many have for him here is shared by Jillian. Time will tell.
    And didn't it say that on a group date, they all got to share the hot tub with her? I thought I read that in an episode description yesterday. I'll look for it. If that's the case, maybe Reid will pull a "Molly" and take Jillian off by himself.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mamak;3485117;
    Newbie here, but lurker for YEARS!!!
    That is NOT Reid it is Brad. If you go to the episodes it is at 29.50, it is definately Brad who wrote Juan on the card, not Reid.
    Late in responding to these posts.

I mentioned on Juan's non-spoiler thread that there's no noticeable conflict between him and Reid. (I also strongly doubt he wrote Juan's name... but who knows?)

Perhaps I'm reading too much into the brief scenes in episode #3, but a few things were obvious. Reid listened to Juan's discussion of his alone time with Jillian with undivided attention and encouragement. I'm sure that scene with the two of them sitting occurred at the same time Dave was venting outside with Ed, Matt and the others.

Although Reid hinted a certain annoyance of Juan's "butting in" on HIS alone time, he still is quite friendly with him. He seams to "read" (or "reid") Juan's personality quite well and is not threatened in any way. Jillian's comment of Juan being "stressed" may also be shared by the sympathetic Reid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3485180;
    I think Kip is getting the Melissa edit. He seems to be a likable guy who has been up front in most episodes. If he isn't F1 then they have to be setting it up for him to be the next Bachelor. I think a lot of viewers will be disappointed if Kip loses and his edit continues to be the same the rest of the season. As far as Reid goes, if I didn't read this board I wouldn't give him a second thought. I would absolutely hate to see another stealth F1. It felt like Jesse came out of no where in Deanna's season probably because he just seemed so wrong for her based on what she said she was looking for. I could have liked Molly more if they had given her a better edit. I rather the F1 be someone I can root for.
    I think this was at the crux of Jesse's edit. He wasn't hidden so much as he got his date later than some others, and by that time, most (me included) were not willing to consider that Deanna could possibly take him seriously because of his less than stellar looks, immature dress, and overall "inappropriateness" from what we thought she wanted. I think if he had been more traditionally attractive and employed (not to mention no "girlfriend" or "promotion" rumors), the majority of us would have acknowledged more of a love story there. If Reid ends up with a parallel edit to that which Jesse got, I know that I for one, will be much more inclined to see a connection between them, partly because Reid seems like a good choice for her, or anyone, IMO, whereas Jesse did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3485881;
    Late in responding to these posts.

I mentioned on Juan's non-spoiler thread that there's no noticeable conflict between him and Reid. (I also strongly doubt he wrote Juan's name... but who knows?)

Perhaps I'm reading too much into the brief scenes in episode #3, but a few things were obvious. Reid listened to Juan's discussion of his alone time with Jillian with undivided attention and encouragement. I'm sure that scene with the two of them sitting occurred at the same time Dave was venting outside with Ed, Matt and the others.

Although Reid hinted a certain annoyance of Juan's "butting in" on HIS alone time, he still is quite friendly with him. He seams to "read" (or "reid") Juan's personality quite well and is not threatened in any way. Jillian's comment of Juan being "stressed" may also be shared by the sympathetic Reid as well.
    We're all reading way too much into this stuff.....that's what we do here. We just speculate like crazy and sometimes we get it right. I think Juan is a threat.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3486663;
    We're all reading way too much into this stuff.....that's what we do here. We just speculate like crazy and sometimes we get it right. I think Juan is a threat.
    I agree. There's nothing to figure out, because it's not possible with this show. I mean, until we get a commercial with screencaps or someone blabs info.

What do you mean by Juan is a threat?

FORT Fanatic

I'm sure the "Men Tell Nothing" special will clear some things about Juan.

It is easy to see why Sasha saw him as a "plant"... he interrupted a lot of guys' alone time with Jillian. I just got the sense that Reid and a few others were more threatened by Wes.

OT: Mark, not Matt... oops!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3486705;
    I'm sure the "Men Tell Nothing" special will clear some things about Juan.

It is easy to see why Sasha saw him as a "plant"... he interrupted a lot of guys' alone time with Jillian. I just got the sense that Reid and a few others were more threatened by Wes.

OT: Mark, not Matt... oops!
    I think Reid said Ed would be a threat. Wes was someone he didn't trust as far as his motives for being there. Wonder how much of what each of these guys say is what they mean and how much is a script they were handed out while they were guzzling some liquid to fit the story board. Why call it a reality show when it's scripted for most part?
    Last edited by seeker; 06-07-2009 at 12:12 AM.

FORT Fogey

Kip's had a super clean edit so far. Not a word out of line about anything or anymore. Either it was agreed upon for Jillian's sake if they knew she'd pick him from the get go. Or they have their next bachelor exposed to the public as the good guy who has to find the love of his life after being dumped by Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3486722;
    Kip's had a super clean edit so far. Not a word out of line about anything or anymore. Either it was agreed upon for Jillian's sake if they knew she'd pick him from the get go. Or they have their next bachelor exposed to the public as the good guy who has to find the love of his life after being dumped by Jillian.
    Or he is the F3 guy. F3's get super good edits...Amanda, Danielle, etc.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3486727;
    Or he is the F3 guy. F3's get super good edits...Amanda, Danielle, etc.
    Or he is just a super nice person that TPTB had nothing negative to use