Page 46 of 302 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3485308;
    It's funny to see different perspecptives... With DeAnna's season, I had a feeling Jesse was going to be F1 after their 1-1. And after his HTD, I knew for sure he would be it, just by the reaction of DeAnna. I find this season interesting.... Chirs H said this season just started, basically meaning we've seperated the men from the boys.

I think that for Reid to be at least F3 we have seen very little interaction between Jillian and him. But if you watch closely, especailly in ep 3, the camera shows Reid quite a bit. I like the one shot of the guys all sitting there on the JW date talking about how many guys Jillian has kissed, and it immediately pans to Reids face for reaction, why is that? ... And when they're playing the movie back at the wrap party the majority of it is Jillian and Reids kiss which was much more than what we saw! He even lost his hat! I just think there's subtle hints right now of Reid, with much more to come. It kind of reminds me of DeAnna's season, Jesse was always by DeAnna, much like Reid is, their conversation was easy...he had his 1-1 date later, which went well. It was HTD that changed everything....
    Kip has been overly exposed, and Ed, I think she's attracted to him, his drive, his work ethic, but as she said, I have a "crush" on Ed, could that be all it is? Is it infatuation, which we get when we are first dating, is it enough to sustain a long term relationship? I think this next episode will be very telling...

If you mean in terms of Reids and Jillians relationship I doubt the next episode in Vancouver is going to change that.

If anything, it will be the episode prior to the HTD where I think he will start to emerge to the forefront. And, it will be something that will alter her perception of him IMO (like Jason comforting DeAnna after the double rejection). What it is I have no idea but for the next episode, I don't see his role changing overmuch - yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3485321;
    If you mean in terms of Reids and Jillians relationship I doubt the next episode in Vancouver is going to change that.

If anything, it will be the episode prior to the HTD where I think he will start to emerge to the forefront. And, it will be something that will alter her perception of him IMO (like Jason comforting DeAnna after the double rejection). What it is I have no idea but for the next episode, I don't see his role changing overmuch - yet.
    I read somewhere that Reid comforts her after the whole GF fiasco.....not really sure if that is true though.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3485209;
    Here is another thing,,,,Wes says in a PI,,,Nice guys finish last,,,it is time to stomp on the gas,not hit the brakes!! I am hoping that a nice guy does finish last....Is Reid the only one Jillian kisses in front of a raging fire?
    Nicew guys finish last huh????? Then I guess Reid or Kiptyn will be the last ones standing.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3485442;
    Nicew guys finish last huh????? Then I guess Reid or Kiptyn will be the last ones standing.
    And if Jilly doesn't want either of them I'll take one
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by mamak;3485117;
    Newbie here, but lurker for YEARS!!!
    That is NOT Reid it is Brad. If you go to the episodes it is at 29.50, it is definately Brad who wrote Juan on the card, not Reid.
    Sorry my bad! But thanks fir saving me the time of looking it up. I was just about to go there to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3485178;
    It looks like the floor fighters are Michael on top and Tanner P on the bottom.

As far as David's wanting to hurt Juan, he doesn't want to fight him but to render him defenseless by tying him to a tree and beating him to death. David is a trucker and he may be very handy with a tire iron. David has said that he is accustomed to being the center of attention and it seems that the others are or pretend to be amused. I imagine some laugh with him while others laugh at him as long as his rage is directed at Juan.

My hope, and it seems that I won't be disappointed, is that Juan remains rational and doesn't stoop down to David's level. By keeping to himself and not drinking 24/7 Jaun is showing disrespect. Dave should have been alive at the time of Henry VIII ......actually he shares many of the same problem solving techniques as the monarch.

Hmnnn......"My Way Or The Highway" would be a good name for his trucking company.
    Thank you Blaise for the comments. It is an honor that it was you that answered. I didn't find FORT until after last season and as I explored Molly's Spoiler thread every time I read one of your posts I found myself in complete agreement. I genuinely got excited each time I saw your avatar.

As for your comments today I see that Tanner's opening up the gf issue probably lead to this incident. So we might see it this week. You also nailed the David vs. Juan battle. Editing has given us an over the top David. He must have been easily influenced by the producers/directors ideas to deliver such a convincing wild man act.

I'll take your advice and avoid the kool-aid. Great analysis as usual and thanks again.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3485321;

Actually, the Whistler date epi 5 will put Reid out in the forefront more, as I feel that is when he gets the one on one time with Jill and the zipline date.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3485754;
    Actually, the Whistler date epi 5 will put Reid out in the forefront more, as I feel that is when he gets the one on one time with Jill and the zipline date.
    I'm still not sure he gets one. Someone had a post in the ep 5 thread who gave reasons why it could be Michael on the zipline date and Jesse getting the other 1 on 1 at the glacier along with the hottub.

I don't know what the edit will be like for Reid later but the SC's we have of him in the f4 are pretty tame compared to Kip and Ed. I'm not so sure that the love many have for him here is shared by Jillian. Time will tell.

Well,CH is saying the show starts now,,,so do we throw out all of our analysis and start anew? I am going to try and watch with new eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3485809;
    Well,CH is saying the show starts now,,,so do we throw out all of our analysis and start anew? I am going to try and watch with new eyes!
    I imagine that his Tweets are for the hard core sleuthing fans rather than the general viewing public so I wonder if what'll we will be seeing will be subtle shifts that he knows sleuthers would catch or will it be a drastic shift in things obvious to all?

I ask this because the Jake love is so strong with the general viewing audience and he'll be hitting the highway soon. Kip and Ed have a lot of fans, too, but not like Jake. It seems like they are going to show things that that will either kill the Jake crush and/or really make the regular viewers root for someone else in the coming weeks. Otherwise, it's like the leading man is leaving half-way through the season. Typically, the one America falls for makes it to F3/F2 at least. This also makes me think that if we have a rerun Bachelor it's going to be Jake.
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 06-06-2009 at 11:04 AM.