Page 45 of 302 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 3020

Thread: Edit Analysis

  1. #441
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3485132;
    Yup. It was not Reid. We still do not know who Reid wrote down. mamak!
    I still believe that Reid voted for Chris.

  2. #442
    FORT Fanatic blasie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    779

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3485090;
    Ok I can't resist asking this anymore. It's the guy in the crowd (me) who wonders why no one discusses the scene in the preview at the end of episode 1 with two of the guys fighting. Did David finally loose it? I notice Jeese didn't help tie Juan up to a tree it was on the floor. Who is involved? It would be incredible if the guy taking the beating was David and the guy giving it was Juan. Way too much testerone there. Is it there just to setup a storyline for David? Will it actually be part of a future episode? Has there ever been a physical confrontation like that before? I can't remember anything like this happening in the past. Jilli likely doesn't see it but hears about it. That could set up some of the unexpected things we have been promised.

    Anyone checked this out? Who is it and how will it tie into the storyline and editing?

    I literally LOL every time I read comments on Wes' music. I understand why he's there but couldn't they find someone who has better potential. Maybe that will turn out to be Reid, now that we know he plays guitar - we know little else about him, and be the reason she falls for him. Do we see a new career for Reid lol?
    It looks like the floor fighters are Michael on top and Tanner P on the bottom.

    As far as David's wanting to hurt Juan, he doesn't want to fight him but to render him defenseless by tying him to a tree and beating him to death. David is a trucker and he may be very handy with a tire iron. David has said that he is accustomed to being the center of attention and it seems that the others are or pretend to be amused. I imagine some laugh with him while others laugh at him as long as his rage is directed at Juan.

    My hope, and it seems that I won't be disappointed, is that Juan remains rational and doesn't stoop down to David's level. By keeping to himself and not drinking 24/7 Jaun is showing disrespect. Dave should have been alive at the time of Henry VIII ......actually he shares many of the same problem solving techniques as the monarch.


    Hmnnn......"My Way Or The Highway" would be a good name for his trucking company.
    Last edited by blasie; 06-05-2009 at 07:15 PM.


    Don't drink the KoolAid

    Commit random acts of kindness!

  3. #443
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    482

    Re: Edit Analysis

    I think Kip is getting the Melissa edit. He seems to be a likable guy who has been up front in most episodes. If he isn't F1 then they have to be setting it up for him to be the next Bachelor. I think a lot of viewers will be disappointed if Kip loses and his edit continues to be the same the rest of the season. As far as Reid goes, if I didn't read this board I wouldn't give him a second thought. I would absolutely hate to see another stealth F1. It felt like Jesse came out of no where in Deanna's season probably because he just seemed so wrong for her based on what she said she was looking for. I could have liked Molly more if they had given her a better edit. I rather the F1 be someone I can root for.

  4. #444
    FORT Fan livin life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    293

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Here is another thing,,,,Wes says in a PI,,,Nice guys finish last,,,it is time to stomp on the gas,not hit the brakes!! I am hoping that a nice guy does finish last....Is Reid the only one Jillian kisses in front of a raging fire?

  5. #445
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3485209;
    Here is another thing,,,,Wes says in a PI,,,Nice guys finish last,,,it is time to stomp on the gas,not hit the brakes!! I am hoping that a nice guy does finish last....Is Reid the only one Jillian kisses in front of a raging fire?
    I saw that too, but that definitely put me in mind of that screencap that we went back and forth on of a bachette and Matt in front of the fireplace like that. It ended up being Chelsea F2.

  6. #446
    FORT Fan livin life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    293

    Re: Edit Analysis

    I guess this is going to be a very different season,editing wise,,I am hoping that this fire is a slow burning kind,,,and it just getting going. Thanks Bloomers,,I always enjoy your point of view!

  7. #447
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3485209;
    Is Reid the only one Jillian kisses in front of a raging fire?
    Nope. Jillian and Kip's kiss was also in front of the raging fire but Bloomers is correct. Chelsea and Matt had the kiss in front of the fire too.... and was F2.

    It makes for a very romantic picture though.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  8. #448
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3485209;
    Here is another thing,,,,Wes says in a PI,,,Nice guys finish last,,,it is time to stomp on the gas,not hit the brakes!! I am hoping that a nice guy does finish last....Is Reid the only one Jillian kisses in front of a raging fire?
    No Jillian and Kip's pre-RC in last episode (3) they were in front of the fire...it showed it during the kiss and also during the sit down with Chris.

    oops sorry someone bet me to it

  9. #449
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3485180;
    I think Kip is getting the Melissa edit. He seems to be a likable guy who has been up front in most episodes. If he isn't F1 then they have to be setting it up for him to be the next Bachelor. I think a lot of viewers will be disappointed if Kip loses and his edit continues to be the same the rest of the season. As far as Reid goes, if I didn't read this board I wouldn't give him a second thought. I would absolutely hate to see another stealth F1. It felt like Jesse came out of no where in Deanna's season probably because he just seemed so wrong for her based on what she said she was looking for. I could have liked Molly more if they had given her a better edit. I rather the F1 be someone I can root for.
    It's funny to see different perspecptives... With DeAnna's season, I had a feeling Jesse was going to be F1 after their 1-1. And after his HTD, I knew for sure he would be it, just by the reaction of DeAnna. I find this season interesting.... Chirs H said this season just started, basically meaning we've seperated the men from the boys.

    I think that for Reid to be at least F3 we have seen very little interaction between Jillian and him. But if you watch closely, especailly in ep 3, the camera shows Reid quite a bit. I like the one shot of the guys all sitting there on the JW date talking about how many guys Jillian has kissed, and it immediately pans to Reids face for reaction, why is that? ... And when they're playing the movie back at the wrap party the majority of it is Jillian and Reids kiss which was much more than what we saw! He even lost his hat! I just think there's subtle hints right now of Reid, with much more to come. It kind of reminds me of DeAnna's season, Jesse was always by DeAnna, much like Reid is, their conversation was easy...he had his 1-1 date later, which went well. It was HTD that changed everything....
    Kip has been overly exposed, and Ed, I think she's attracted to him, his drive, his work ethic, but as she said, I have a "crush" on Ed, could that be all it is? Is it infatuation, which we get when we are first dating, is it enough to sustain a long term relationship? I think this next episode will be very telling...

  10. #450
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3485308;
    It's funny to see different perspecptives... With DeAnna's season, I had a feeling Jesse was going to be F1 after their 1-1. And after his HTD, I knew for sure he would be it, just by the reaction of DeAnna. I find this season interesting.... Chirs H said this season just started, basically meaning we've seperated the men from the boys.

    I think that for Reid to be at least F3 we have seen very little interaction between Jillian and him. But if you watch closely, especailly in ep 3, the camera shows Reid quite a bit. I like the one shot of the guys all sitting there on the JW date talking about how many guys Jillian has kissed, and it immediately pans to Reids face for reaction, why is that? ... And when they're playing the movie back at the wrap party the majority of it is Jillian and Reids kiss which was much more than what we saw! He even lost his hat! I just think there's subtle hints right now of Reid, with much more to come. It kind of reminds me of DeAnna's season, Jesse was always by DeAnna, much like Reid is, their conversation was easy...he had his 1-1 date later, which went well. It was HTD that changed everything....
    Kip has been overly exposed, and Ed, I think she's attracted to him, his drive, his work ethic, but as she said, I have a "crush" on Ed, could that be all it is? Is it infatuation, which we get when we are first dating, is it enough to sustain a long term relationship? I think this next episode will be very telling...
    I didn't notice the hat not on Reid's head on them watching the date. But, you are right that they sure gave Reid a ton of 'reaction' shots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.