Page 44 of 302 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Hmmmmm, remember we were told that Jillian lies. Maybe she sees through Wes, but we see her pretending with him just as he is pretending with him.

I would be cheering if that happened. Guys that think they can pull the wool over a gal's eyes, deserve the same thing back when they think they have been so cool.

It would be perfect!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3484937;
    As I remember they had a shot over Reid's shoulder showing he voted for Juan and commented 'Nothing personal guy'. It was a good reflection of what kind of guy he might be.
    I have to be realistic here....how could voting for him to go not be personal? I know there is a lot of Reid love here, but let's face it. Reid voted for Juan to go, and that was an individual personal decision that Reid made against Juan and then turned around and tried to downplay it to Juan's face.

I think the vote for Chris Harrison is quite amusing seeing as Chris Harrison is the one who put them in the uncomfortable spot to start with.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3470583;
    Reports are that FRC was filmed Sunday May 24.

Production would've known F3 by the time they started editing episodes 1 & 2, episode 3 should reflect F2 guys better. I think.
    I saw a post on the "Ed Speculatio and Spoilers" that one poster called the photographer who took the picture and asked when the picture was taken. The photog's response was he took the pic on May 16th at 1:00pm.

Then I found this article dated May 18, 2009 on The Province (a div. of a newspaper in Canada.)

"We're having family over to watch the early show because we're flying out for the finale first thing in the morning," explained Peggy. They'll be joining Jillian for a week in Hawaii, a favourite destination for the Harris family; in fact, they were on vacation there when Jillian gave them the news of her upcoming starring role. "It's my eighth time there," Peggy laughed.

If this is correct, then Ed must be one of the F2.

I would post the URL where I read the article but I am a newbie and can't post URLs yet

FORT Regular

Sorry - I was talking about the picture of Ed and Jillian kissing in Hawaii.

Ok I can't resist asking this anymore. It's the guy in the crowd (me) who wonders why no one discusses the scene in the preview at the end of episode 1 with two of the guys fighting. Did David finally loose it? I notice Jeese didn't help tie Juan up to a tree it was on the floor. Who is involved? It would be incredible if the guy taking the beating was David and the guy giving it was Juan. Way too much testerone there. Is it there just to setup a storyline for David? Will it actually be part of a future episode? Has there ever been a physical confrontation like that before? I can't remember anything like this happening in the past. Jilli likely doesn't see it but hears about it. That could set up some of the unexpected things we have been promised.

Anyone checked this out? Who is it and how will it tie into the storyline and editing?

I literally LOL every time I read comments on Wes' music. I understand why he's there but couldn't they find someone who has better potential. Maybe that will turn out to be Reid, now that we know he plays guitar - we know little else about him, and be the reason she falls for him. Do we see a new career for Reid lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3485055;
    I have to be realistic here....how could voting for him to go not be personal? I know there is a lot of Reid love here, but let's face it. Reid voted for Juan to go, and that was an individual personal decision that Reid made against Juan and then turned around and tried to downplay it to Juan's face.

I think the vote for Chris Harrison is quite amusing seeing as Chris Harrison is the one who put them in the uncomfortable spot to start with.
    I'm curious, how did Reid try to downplay it to his face? To me it doesn't have to be personal. You can still be friends with someone but not think they are right for each other. It seems like a lot of the guys actually get along with Wes but think he is there to promote his career. I know, I'm a Reid fan; but I don't see how he tried to downplay it.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3484937;
    As I remember they had a shot over Reid's shoulder showing he voted for Juan and commented 'Nothing personal guy'. It was a good reflection of what kind of guy he might be.
    Newbie here, but lurker for YEARS!!!
    That is NOT Reid it is Brad. If you go to the episodes it is at 29.50, it is definately Brad who wrote Juan on the card, not Reid.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by justaham;3485086;
    I saw a post on the "Ed Speculatio and Spoilers" that one poster called the photographer who took the picture and asked when the picture was taken. The photog's response was he took the pic on May 16th at 1:00pm.

Then I found this article dated May 18, 2009 on The Province (a div. of a newspaper in Canada.)

"We're having family over to watch the early show because we're flying out for the finale first thing in the morning," explained Peggy. They'll be joining Jillian for a week in Hawaii, a favourite destination for the Harris family; in fact, they were on vacation there when Jillian gave them the news of her upcoming starring role. "It's my eighth time there," Peggy laughed.

If this is correct, then Ed must be one of the F2.

I would post the URL where I read the article but I am a newbie and can't post URLs yet

If the picture was taken on May 16th, this doesn't necessarily mean that Ed is in the F2. All it means is that he's in Hawaii. I would bet that there was a rose ceremony before the parents get there that is from 3 to 2. Thus it could still be a Reid/Kip F2 with Reid being F1.

Quote Originally Posted by mamak;3485117;
    That is NOT Reid it is Brad. If you go to the episodes it is at 29.50, it is definately Brad who wrote Juan on the card, not Reid.
    Yup. It was not Reid. We still do not know who Reid wrote down. mamak!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mamak;3485117;
    This is not directed at you , but in general. The root word in personal is person. The definition in the dictionary is "pointed or aimed at an individual".
    When Brad, then, voted for Juan to leave, he voted for the person ( the individual) Juan to be voted out. It became personal. Therefore, when he said, "Nothing personal, he was not telling the truth because it was very much personal - aimed at the person Juan - and was what Brad thought when he was voting. I didn't make up the meaning of the words in the dictionary.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 06-05-2009 at 05:50 PM.