Page 302 of 302 FirstFirst ... 202252292293294295296297298299300301302
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3020

Thread: Edit Analysis

FORT Fanatic

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3618125;
    Brace yourself JBFan! It is sad how Fleiss led us down a romantic road and then destroyed the whole story in the end. Now we get a fake ending.
    Oh I'm prepared. Downloaded my Wes Hayden song to play during Jillian's and Eddie's lagoon swim.

From an editing standpoint, I have no clue what's going on. Yet, we won't be 100% certain until 10PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3617924;
    Appreciate the feedback!....what you've laid out above could be.....but it's still not adding up for me??

Fleiss & Co. have talked up all this drama, and this scenario is pretty tame and NOT a Trista/Ryan ending as CH has suggested - sorry....a Jillian/Ed connection IMO just doesn't compare...especially after that Ed edit in Maui

I'm still in the camp with some others on this board......something not adding up....are we all being Fleissed??

I'm just going to sit back & watch everything unfold as hopefully all the pieces fall into place.

After all....Jillian did promise us that "it will all make sense in the end"....didn't she?
    I do not think I can trust that statement from her. A lot of what she has said doesn't add up in the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3618125;
    Brace yourself JBFan! It is sad how Fleiss led us down a romantic road and then destroyed the whole story in the end. Now we get a fake ending.
    How is the ending fake?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3618219;
    How is the ending fake?
    It has to do with the lousy story/edit. Although some viewers see a love connection between Ed and Jillian, there were a lot of "red flags" thrown into his storyline that disturbs people, including his competitive nature and his "funny" unaffectionate drinking scene. On the "Thoughts And Comments" thread, poor Ed is being raked in these final hours.

Maybe, we will see a better side to him tonight to convince us otherwise?

Meanwhile, Reid has been built up by the editors as the nice boy-next-door with the strong romantic/domesticated storyline... only to get rejected "broken hearted" in the end. (That is, IF we believe the spoilers; some of us still have hope for a surprise ending).

This is definitely not a season people feel neutral... well, except some of Kiptyn's fans who threw in the towel a long time ago and are just happy to see him on his surfboard tonight.

I am not so sure we will be sure at 10:00 pm, tonight, actually my TV listing says tonight's show ends at 10:02 pm EST, interesting....that the network actually gave the show 2 extra minutes....

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3618263;
    It has to do with the lousy story/edit. Although some viewers see a love connection between Ed and Jillian, there were a lot of "red flags" thrown into his storyline that disturbs people, including his competitive nature and his "funny" unaffectionate drinking scene. On the "Thoughts And Comments" thread, poor Ed is being raked in these final hours.

Meanwhile, Reid has been built up by the editors as the nice boy-next-door with the strong romantic/domesticated storyline... only to get rejected "broken hearted" in the end. (That is, IF we believe the spoilers; some of us still have hope for a surprise ending).

This is definitely not a season people feel neutral... well, except some of Kiptyn's fans who threw in the towel a long time ago and are just happy to see him on his surfboard tonight.
    Nothing wrong with that. Yes, alot of us have seen it coming and are fine with it. It will still be hard to watch tonight. Kipytn has said, he is "permanently smiling" and "life is good". That's all we really need to hear.
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-27-2009 at 07:05 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3618263;

Yes, I see what you mean. Although I also think (and was trying to find out) it is fake because Ed is fake.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3618279;
    Nothing wrong with that. Yes, alot of us have seen it coming and are fine with it. It will still be hard to watch tonight. Kipytn has said, he is "permanently smiling" and "life is good". That's all we really need to hear.
    Kiptyn is the calm in the storm... the dude keeps all of us relaxed through all of this. Over on the busiest thread, everybody is hopping on board Reid's Titanic before it supposedly sinks tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3618352;
    Kiptyn is the calm in the storm... the dude keeps all of us relaxed through all of this. Over on the busiest thread, everybody is hopping on board Reid's Titanic before it supposedly sinks tonight...
    There was a post in Kip's non-spoiler thread that described Kiptyn to a tee. He has a zen like quality, that just exudes loving calm and kindness. Some find that boring, but for me, it was one of his qualities that I admired the most

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3618279;
    Even though I've got the feeling it's going to be Ed for a while, it doesn't mean it will be easy to watch him get rejected. My only hope is that he doesn't propose and I have no doubt he will leave with class. OH, I am going to be so sad if TPTB shows him to get heartbroken for the first time !

PERMANENTLY SMILING and LIFE IS GOOD
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him