Page 300 of 302 FirstFirst ... 200250290291292293294295296297298299300301302 LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3020

Thread: Edit Analysis

FORT Regular

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3616111;
    That is one of the things I can't reason out?? Also we will see that she does have her head screwed on right comment does not make sense either?? Nothing makes sense with Ed being the F1!
    She said that before the last few episodes aired and Ed's edit has gone down hill since then - so maybe to her she felt the love story and thinks we will all see it and agree - unfortunately that is not what a lot of people saw - which is why now some of us cannot understand this comment. JMO

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3615787;
    Why don't we just watch it tomorrow with something strong to drink. We can laugh at the parts that don't make any sense.

I still have this weird feeling that TPTB are still toying with us and the ending will NOT be what a lot of us are expecting... Everything that has been posted since Friday has had so little in common with a lot that came before it. Just need to get this show over with once and for all.
    JBF: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, I have been lurking on this board for the last week trying to figure things out and have not been able to do so - it just doesn't seem to add up. I'm so glad to see that an experienced sleuther is having the same problems with this season.

Quote Originally Posted by wannawin2nite;3616196;
    JBF: Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, I have been lurking on this board for the last week trying to figure things out and have not been able to do so - it just doesn't seem to add up. I'm so glad to see that an experienced sleuther is having the same problems with this season.
    I am still...stubbornly...perhaps stupidly holding out hope.

Picture me tomorrow watching it like the ending of the "Truman Show" where everybody is screaming at their TV for Truman to hold on.

Sigh. If the writing is on the wall with the people with inside info so be it. Let me keep my Reid Delusion for 24 hours more.

After that, I shall have to think up a new reason why Reid doesn't surrender ( as in my avatar)

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3616211;
    I am still...stubbornly...perhaps stupidly holding out hope.

Picture me tomorrow watching it like the ending of the "Truman Show" where everybody is screaming at their TV for Truman to hold on.

Sigh. If the writing is on the wall with the people with inside info so be it. Let me keep my Reid Delusion for 24 hours more.

After that, I shall have to think up a new reason why Reid doesn't surrender ( as in my avatar)
    After last season I will hang on until the ATFR is over. This Ed thing just isn't sitting right in my brain, or my stomach.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3616784;
    This Ed thing just isn't sitting right in my brain, or my stomach.
    It's not sitting well with me at all either no matter how hard I am trying to have it be right in my brain and stomach.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Enjoy the show everyone.

And remember...edit does matter.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by aqlovesdr;3616127;
    She said that before the last few episodes aired and Ed's edit has gone down hill since then - so maybe to her she felt the love story and thinks we will all see it and agree - unfortunately that is not what a lot of people saw - which is why now some of us cannot understand this comment. JMO
    What disappoints this viewer is the Maui fantasy suite scenes with Ed and Jillian's response. Why show viewers the final one had a problem being intimate then Jillian response that the love was there but the oh my god I want my hands all over you was not and that he was the guy she wanted to be intimate with in this setting but in this setting the desire was not there in a tearful voice. No way does an Ed & Jillian match look good after an edit like that!!!!! If he was final one the editor should be fired because they threw them both under the bus with that edit instead they should have cutt the scenes and her response to them after the aloe vera rub. Then viewers would be happy for her in that Ed would appear to be a viable choice. Oh well another season Kaput!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3617701;
    What disappoints this viewer is the Maui fantasy suite scenes with Ed and Jillian's response. Why show viewers the final one had a problem being intimate then Jillian response that the love was there but the oh my god I want my hands all over you was not and that he was the guy she wanted to be intimate with in this setting but in this setting the desire was not there in a tearful voice. No way does an Ed & Jillian match look good after an edit like that!!!!! If he was final one the editor should be fired because they threw them both under the bus with that edit instead they should have cutt the scenes and her response to them after the aloe vera rub. Then viewers would be happy for her in that Ed would appear to be a viable choice. Oh well another season Kaput!!!!!!!!!!
    To fit into the theme for the FRC that "Love Don't Come Easy." jmo

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3615879;
    JBF - I'm with you this.....something is not adding up here. Seems like TPTB have being editing on the fly.....there hasn't been a great consistency in the weekly previews....appears to be very fluid in Fless land..

Here's some of what we've been told:

- "twist" at the last 5 minutes
    - sweep me of my feet proprosal
    - surprise confession
    - FRC drama per Jillian= happy, sad, intense, happy
    - per Jillian, audience is going to say "Poor Jillian" during FRC day
    - per CH, this final up there with Trista/Ryan

How will this all add to what sounds like a pretty mundane ending based on what we've heard from the ATRC leaks?
    Although I don't have the answers to all of your questions, I have been posting a theory the last couple days that may address some of your points:

- sweep me off my feet proprosal (Ed's proposal before the FRC - on the LCD perhaps? If not, definitely before the FRC. Remember her saying that she woke up the morning of the FRC and saying she knew she was going to be an engaged woman by the end of the day.)

- surprise confession (Reid confesses his feeling)

- FRC drama per Jillian= happy, sad, intense, happy (happy = Ed proposes before FRC, sad = having to let Kiptyn go, dramatic = Reid coming back and turning him down, happy = accepting Ed's proposal)

- per CH, this final up there with Trista/Ryan (Ed and Jillian are very happy, still together and Jillian is planning on moving to Chicago)

I am pretty sure that's what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3617701;
    I woke up this morning with the cryptic words haunting me from early Saturday a.m. ~ when it was posted... Let's not get too caught up in the celebration or mourning. Ending with ~ don't get too excited, or let ABC get to you... let's see how this all plays out.

Something's not right ~ and I'm going to have a wait-see attitude when watching the finale tonight. It's almost as if we've been hearing of two different endings! How crazy is that! Especially in light of remarks made that the lock-down on leaks this year was unprecedented. Could it be that the evil Fleiss has something up his sleeve?? I'm confused!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!