Page 299 of 302 FirstFirst ... 199249289290291292293294295296297298299300301302 LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3020

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3615757;
    And Reid's only problem, AGAIN, was that he couldn't commit. I hate this show so much right now.
    And Reid comes back to confess his love and proposes...all for what? Jillian to pick Ed...she is confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3615763;
    This is what I'm imagining of them together at ATFR. Jill acting like she's high on something with the squealing and laughing and giggling trying to climb all over a serious, stoic Ed. Maybe it'll be different but that's what I'm seeing.
    Remember DeAnna and the way she acted at her ATFR???

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3615879;
    JBF - I'm with you this.....something is not adding up here. Seems like TPTB have being editing on the fly.....there hasn't been a great consistency in the weekly previews....appears to be very fluid in Fless land..

Here's some of what we've been told:

- "twist" at the last 5 minutes
    - sweep me of my feet proprosal
    - surprise confession
    - FRC drama per Jillian= happy, sad, intense, happy
    - per Jillian, audience is going to say "Poor Jillian" during FRC day
    - per CH, this final up there with Trista/Ryan (really CH?)

How will this all add to what sounds like a pretty mundane ending based on what we've heard from the ATRC leaks?
    I'm burnt trying to analyze. Just wait for tomorrow.

Until Ed was revealed as F1 this weekend, the prospect of Reid coming in at the end made perfect sense with all of the previews we saw. Now, when we go back and re-watch old previews from weeks ago... NOTHING adds up. (I still think we are being HAD... but it is my opinion only... and YES I'm probably wrong.)

I will say this... IF Reid is the final 1, nobody is suspecting it and the finale will be the real shocker the producers want. Many here think the reason Reid isn't shown in the post MTA preview is because he doesn't get picked and we shouldn't build up our expectations. Then, why edit him the way they did... going back to the "match made in heaven" speech up through a Fantasy Date Suite in which she says: " I don't know how to explain that feeling, but I think when you're with somebody and you can't take your eyes off of each other and you just want to giggle and smile and kiss them and don't want to leave them... I guess that's falling in love with somebody."?

Why include the shot of him talking to the train staff? Just to show him as neurotic? Maybe there was no point to the line: "If she's the one, you'll never forget her and you'll always think that you should have told her how you felt." Why the father speech about taking risks? All setups for future Bachelor?

Then there's that stupid line: " It is always hard saying good bye to Jillian. E' at tien mi corezone... she has my heart. As neurotic as I am and as much as I second guess things, I'm confident about my relationship with Jillian and, if I didn't have that, I'd have nothing."

Nothing indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3615968;

Until Ed was revealed as F1 this weekend, the prospect of Reid coming in at the end made perfect sense with all of the previews we saw. Now, when we go back and re-watch old previews from weeks ago... NOTHING adds up. (I still think we are being HAD... but it is my opinion only... and YES I'm probably wrong.)

I will say this... IF Reid is the final 1, nobody is suspecting it and the finale will be the real shocker the producers want. Many here think the reason Reid isn't shown in the post MTA preview is because he doesn't get picked and we shouldn't build up our expectations. Then, why edit him the way they did... going back to the "match made in heaven" speech up through a Fantasy Date Suite in which she says: " I don't know how to explain that feeling, but I think when you're with somebody and you can't take your eyes off of each other and you just want to giggle and smile and kiss them and don't want to leave them... I guess that's falling in love with somebody."?

Why include the shot of him talking to the train staff? Just to show him as neurotic? Maybe there was no point to the line: "If she's the one, you'll never forget her and you'll always think that you should have told her how you felt." Why the father speech about taking risks? All setups for future Bachelor?

Then there's that stupid line: " It is always hard saying good bye to Jillian. E' at tien mi corezone... she has my heart. As neurotic as I am and as much as I second guess things, I'm confident about my relationship with Jillian and, if I didn't have that, I'd have nothing."

Nothing indeed.
    I agree that the logical edit of the whole show was pointing to a successful Reid comeback. The only thing I came up with is that the sadist that is Fleiss loves the idea of faking us out. I liken it to pulling away Charlie Brown's football, or ripping out the last pages of a romance novel and replacing it with "everybody dies".

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3615961;
    Remember DeAnna and the way she acted at her ATFR???
    Basically, yes. I'm fully prepared to be very embarrassed for Jill and the over the top ridiculous PDA that I am afraid is coming. I am pretty much expecting her to just climb into Ed's lap and conduct the rest of the interview from there.

JBF, I agree. Everything to me was pointing to a Reid F1. The conversations, the editing, the promoting his return, the interviews. Everything. Someone somewhere effed up majorly.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Which interview did Jillian say it would all make sense in the end... looking back over the season, etc.? I've been searching...

FORT Fanatic

Nothing indeed.

Yes, they did spend a lot of time building up Reid's edit....but now I see that as a classic "adorable edit"....fan favorite....clearly postioned to become the next Bach (I hope he doesn't take the bite - i would just hate to NOT like him by the end of his season, but that what Fleiss does to the primary)

What does it all add up to? Another season of NOTHING - no love story.

I enjoyed watching Jillian/Reid on my screen, but really Wes & Ed were her picks as they consumed most of the season's plot line. IMO, the edit were all over tha place this season!

Oh well, perhaps the Finale will have some surprizes for us.....at least we can hope

NOTE: Do NOT even think about leaving this board....we will need you next season....especially if Reid decides to make a deal with the devil/MF and become the next Bach!! Promise????

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3615988;
    Basically, yes. I'm fully prepared to be very embarrassed for Jill and the over the top ridiculous PDA that I am afraid is coming. I am pretty much expecting her to just climb into Ed's lap and conduct the rest of the interview from there.

JBF, I agree. Everything to me was pointing to a Reid F1. The conversations, the editing, the promoting his return, the interviews. Everything. Someone somewhere effed up majorly.
    I mean, I guess his edit makes sense. Reid's edit was all about taking a chance and making sure the person you love knows that you love them. Further, the edit showed that in matters of the heart Reid is basically cautious (as his mother described him) and that it all came down to whether or not he was willing to make a commitment (per his brother). By "coming back", perhaps purposing and telling Jillian how he feels the edit is full circle. What we're not factoring into this is Jillian's feelings. Jillian fell for the (per Ed's terminology) karoke "singing turd".

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

FORT Fan

Nothing indeed.
    I'm right there with you

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3616002;
    Which interview did Jillian say it would all make sense in the end... looking back over the season, etc.? I've been searching...
    That is one of the things I can't reason out?? Also we will see that she does have her head screwed on right comment does not make sense either?? Nothing makes sense with Ed being the F1!