Page 296 of 302 FirstFirst ... 196246286287288289290291292293294295296297298299300301302 LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3020

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3614947;
    But to me you feel safe with your dad, you have fun and laugh with your soulmate
    Not according to Jill. She's said in almost every interview that she wants to feel safe and taken care of by her boyfriend/husband. Personally, I think she's confusing feeling safe in the relationship (ie: he won't cheat on you, he'll come home at 5 like he promised) to being "taken care of."
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3614947;
    But to me you feel safe with your dad, you have fun and laugh with your soulmate
    let's hope she finally figures it out for herself before she ties the knot with whoever really rocks her boat and is honest with her from the get go.

Now what is this about Dave thinking the Bachelorette was going to be Melissa - she was competing in Dancing With the Stars wasn't she around that time, does Dave live under a rock.

It was pretty clear to me they would pick Jillian, I remember Melissa signing onto DWTS pretty quickly after the Bachelor ended.

So are we saying Dave at least was disappointed?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3614764;
    The edit is so clear listing it like that - I even wrote a few times during the season I was cautious that Reid might be like Amanda - show creating more than there was. We alll should have kept remembering the interview where she referred to "Chicago .. I can't wait". I let Jillian's interviews and VOs get in the way of watching the edit but that was one line that was really hard to refute. I so hoped she was sincere when she said "I like myself best when I'm with Reid" and that would have been more than an Amanda edit.
    Add to that:

"There's something about him that I feel different than any other guy... "

"After our conversation, I felt like I wanted to give her a hug... maybe just to let her know that I'd try to take care of her son or that I was good for her son."

"I don't know how to explain that feeling, but I think when you're with somebody and you can't take your eyes off of each other and you just want to giggle and smile and kiss them and don't want to leave them... I guess that's falling in love with somebody."

The list goes on...

She'll have a lot to explain to Eddie, if he's the one. Maybe the editors just joggled her comments about Ed over Reid's material? They certainly had me fooled!

(Something tells me Fleiss & Co. have another trick up their sleeve... either the leaks are purposely deceptive and Ed isn't the one OR Reid's our next bachelor... On the message boards on abc.com, a thread suggesting that AFRC audience members were instructed to fib about the outcome was mysteriously deleted.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3614975;
    Add to that:

"After our conversation, I felt like I wanted to give her a hug... maybe just to let her know that I'd try to take care of her son or that I was good for her son."

"I don't know how to explain that feeling, but I think when you're with somebody and you can't take your eyes off of each other and you just want to giggle and smile and kiss them and don't want to leave them... I guess that's falling in love with somebody."

The list goes on...

She'll have a lot to explain to Eddie, if he's the one. Maybe the editors just joggled her comments about Ed over Reid's material? They certainly had me fooled!

(Something tells me Fleiss & Co. have another trick up their sleeve... either the leaks are purposely deceptive and Ed isn't the one OR Reid's our next bachelor... On the message boards on abc.com, a thread suggesting that AFRC audience members were instructed to fib about the outcome was mysteriously deleted.)
    I think Reid is the next Bach. I'd love to believe that there is one more surprise and Jill isn't as dumb as a box of rocks but I don't think that's the case. It's Ed. But Reid is likely the next Bach.
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3614979;
    I think Reid is the next Bach. I'd love to believe that there is one more surprise and Jill isn't as dumb as a box of rocks but I don't think that's the case. It's Ed. But Reid is likely the next Bach.
    He doesn't seem like the type to do this (too cautious), but considering the glowing edit he received and all of those (now throw-away?) lines like "You don't want to regret it. If she's the one, you'll never forget her and you'll always think that you should have told her how you felt." and "go into it head over heels even knowing that you could get hurt, because that's the only way great things happen by taking those risks", the producers do have a gold mine to work with here.

Again, like I've stated on a previous post, I'm waiting to see how this show really pans out tomorrow night. At this rate, I have NO idea of the outcome, leaks or no leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3615009;
    He doesn't seem like the type to do this (too cautious), but considering the glowing edit he received and all of those (now throw-away?) lines like "You don't want to regret it. If she's the one, you'll never forget her and you'll always think that you should have told her how you felt." and "go into it head over heels even knowing that you could get hurt, because that's the only way great things happen by taking those risks", the producers do have a gold mine to work with here.

Again, like I've stated on a previous post, I'm waiting to see how this show really pans out tomorrow night. At this rate, I have NO idea of the outcome, leaks or no leaks.
    I think the SL they originally assigned to Kip: never been heartbroken, heartbroken by Jilly Bean and now gets to be the Bach has surprised them by paling in comparison to Reid's SL. He couldn't commit, jump in fast enough, blahblah, got heartbroken and now he "knows" to take a chance on love and becomes the next Bach.

Reid arrived in LA a whole day before either Ed or Kip. This could be because Kip was already in Cali and Ed had a conference and arrived a day later. But it still doesn't explain why Reid was there a day earlier? LisaMill speculated that it's either because he's F1 and got there early to see Jill or he's the next Bach. I believe the leaks can't be wrong (Fleiss wouldn't fill two ATFR and cupcakes wouldn't report if the audience was told to lie) so I think he's the Bach. Not sure because the questions they were asking Jake were suspicious.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by lavender1960;3614966;
    Now what is this about Dave thinking the Bachelorette was going to be Melissa - she was competing in Dancing With the Stars wasn't she around that time, does Dave live under a rock.It was pretty clear to me they would pick Jillian, I remember Melissa signing onto DWTS pretty quickly after the Bachelor ended.

So are we saying Dave at least was disappointed?
    That would explain a lot, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3614975;
    Add to that:

The list goes on...

I too can't help but feel something is not right. If you go to the main ABC web page under Jillians picture it says Trust us, you won't believe what happens. Fleiss just might have some new tricks up his sleeve.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3615039;
    I think the SL they originally assigned to Kip: never been heartbroken, heartbroken by Jilly Bean and now gets to be the Bach has surprised them by paling in comparison to Reid's SL. He couldn't commit, jump in fast enough, blahblah, got heartbroken and now he "knows" to take a chance on love and becomes the next Bach.

Reid arrived in LA a whole day before either Ed or Kip. This could be because Kip was already in Cali and Ed had a conference and arrived a day later. But it still doesn't explain why Reid was there a day earlier? LisaMill speculated that it's either because he's F1 and got there early to see Jill or he's the next Bach. I believe the leaks can't be wrong (Fleiss wouldn't fill two ATFR and cupcakes wouldn't report if the audience was told to lie) so I think he's the Bach. Not sure because the questions they were asking Jake were suspicious.
    I think they are hedging their bets. They want the most popular guy that they can also work with who is willing to do it. They know Jake is and will be their puppet, but they must realize that his "goody two shoes" image is in direct contrast to the principles of this sleazy show, so either Jake will behave like the church lady and the show will be a snooze fest, or Jake will "change", become a slime, and alienate his fan base immediately, who love him because he's so vanilla. They can't count on the FORT contingent, who will watch solely to make fun of Jake, to carry the ratings.

Reid probably is considering it, but will be more cautious and I'm sure will negotiate the contract to death, like any smart Jewish boy with a good lawyer would do. They are probably also waiting to see just how the finale and ATFR go down before making that call.

I doubt Kip is interested at this point; the line for him, which was already pretty long, is probably twice around the building by now.