Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3611981;
    Are we really 100% of the outcome? Mind you, I'm only just starting to check through media spoilers...
    I am 100% sure. :

I posted this is the media thread but I think that it belongs here instead:

It just hit me that for two seasons in a row, first DeAnna and now Jillian, that neither picked the person that they said:

-made them like the person they were when with them (Reid, Jason)

-the perfect guy with perfect abs (Kip, Jeremy)

Please add to the list as "kiss of death" clues for future viewing.

FORT Fogey

Are we really 100% of the outcome? Mind you, I'm only just starting to check through media spoilers...
    Cupcakes has reported Ed is f1 and so have Bloomers and a few others who have inside info. Seems it's 100% sure acc' to them.

By the time Spain dates ended, all I wanted to know was

Did Jillian really have her head screwed on right?
    I say she may have thought so, IMO a few of those screws fell off and she wasn't aware of them missing.

She asked viewers not to "hate her" why? She saw the viewers liked Reid and Kip and she knew they were not going to like it when she sent him at f3. She was defending herself in her last blog against the backlash from comments left on her blog.

Did Jillian make an informed decision? Did Ed really tell her all about his real life in Chitown and behavior during the filming period including hiatus?

She said they talked about gfs. We'll never know.

Did he hoodwink her with his stories during filming and now she hears different stories in the media?

I don't know where some posters came up with f3 becomes f1. It obviously did not. As always, Fleiss manipulates the storyline and the media and ends up laughing his way to the bank every time. As long as he's got people coming back hoping it's different every time he will walk away on top continuing to do the same thing over and again.

Now, I chalk the Reid/Jillian story to a fictional story of a possible romance. He was real and she said she was herself the most with him. So what does that mean? She chose someone she didnt' feel like herself when she was with him? Doesn't sound good!

I too am 100% convinced. Too many trusted, longtime posters have verified it, the #'s of the media photos show it, the sc of the limos have been studied and seem to show it. I don't need any further proof personally.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3612024;
    Cupcakes has reported Ed is f1 and so have Bloomers and a few others who have inside info. Seems it's 100% sure acc' to them.

I say she may have thought so, IMO a few of those screws fell off and she wasn't aware of them missing.

She asked viewers not to "hate her" why? She saw the viewers liked Reid and Kip and she knew they were not going to like it when she sent him at f3. She was defending herself in her last blog against the backlash from comments left on her blog.

Did Jillian make an informed decision? Did Ed really tell her all about his real life in Chitown and behavior during the filming period including hiatus?

Did he hoodwink her with his stories during filming and now she hears different stories in the media?

I don't know where some posters came up with f3 becomes f1. It obviously did not. As always, Fleiss manipulates the storyline and the media and ends up laughing his way to the bank every time. As long as he's got people coming back hoping it's different every time he will walk away on top continuing to do the same thing over and again.

Now, I chalk the Reid/Jillian story to a fictional story of a possible romance. He was real and she said she was herself the most with him. So what does that mean? She chose someone she didnt' feel like herself when she was with him? Doesn't sound good!
    If we are NOT being fooled in some way here... and Ed is definitely the ONE, there will be a LOT of questions to ask. Now, I'm not saying anyone here is false in their information, BUT I would not put it past the producers to even fake the appearance of an AFRC show. No doubt IF Ed is NOT the one and everybody on this forum THINKS he is, you can bet they are doing cartwheels.

You perfectly summed up my thoughts. Once again I'm baffled by parts of the edit. I get that she is really attracted to Ed. But the ease of her interactions with Reid to me seemed more real. And likely to sustain a long term relationship. Lust fades.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3612043;
    If we are NOT being fooled in some way here... and Ed is definitely the ONE, there will be a LOT of questions to ask. Now, I'm not saying anyone here is false in their information, BUT I would not put it past the producers to even fake the appearance of an AFRC show. No doubt IF Ed is NOT the one and everybody on this forum THINKS he is, you can bet they are doing cartwheels.

I'm only allowing myself to believe that possibility as like 1% though. So I guess I'm 99% preparing for Ed to "win" and 1% preparing for another outcome.

ETA: There is a thread on the ABC board started at around 2 a.m. with the subject "Confirmation: She picked Ed" with about 40+ replies. ABC zaps (deletes) threads faster than anything so why is that still up TWELVE hours later. Just things to consider.
    Last edited by riano27; 07-25-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3612043;
    Maybe the edit is setting up Reid as the next Bachelor? Would then it make sense?

FORT Regular

I'd like to add that Jillian's last interviews showed she was angry with the edit they gave Reid. She defends Ed all the time; adorable when drunk, those short shorts are perfect, etc. I would not be surprised if she's a wee bit angry at TPTB.

Great questions oh seeker of truth!
    Let me throw another out for pondering...
    I wonder if Ed was considered so difficult etc (sdl's stuff) will TPTG want to throw Jillian under the bus - they cant be happy with her choice - can they?

My guess is she may know some of gf gate - but maybe not all. In other words she lilley only has Ed's prespective. Once out of the bubble, if she hears more, she may be in for a very hard time. My onky hope, and I have siad this repeatedly, that the worst of what has been said about Ed is an exaggeration or misperception and that he is not as bad as all that ...