Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by guest;3581181;
    In the preview shown Monday night, Jillian said (while dressed in her FRC dress), "I've never had to let somebody go that I'm crazy about" . So I guess that means she wasn't crazy about Reid when she let him go at F3? Huh?
    The guy she let go that she was crazy about that I think she is referring to is Reid!!!! He must return before the FR Ceremony & propose and she is still thinking about him before going out to let go of Kip & Ed otherwise why return if she has already made her choice!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3581222;
    I agree with this because I think when Jilly was looking at him in the couch in the FS, she looked so uncertain, it was really cute but probably not so cute being in her position. I hope she doesn't truly think that she's falling in love with Reid by herself because that's clearly not true! Ohmygosh, if we can see how he holds her, how her talks to and about about her, how he looks at her, then surely she must be aware of how much he likes her too? I agree she was afraid to pursue something with him because she thought he wasn't feeling it but it just boggles my mind that that was the case.
    Ahhh, but the fantasy suite night she has a PI in which she says something like Reid may not be able to say it but I can tell from his eyes he cares. She also went on to say something emotion filled like When you can't take your eyes off someone and you are smiling giggling with them and don't want them to leave I think that is falling in love!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3581260;
    Ahhh, but the fantasy suite night she has a PI in which she says something like Reid may not be able to say it but I can tell from his eyes he cares. She also went on to say something emotion filled like When you can't take your eyes off someone and you are smiling giggling with them and don't want them to leave I think that is falling in love!!!!!!
    yeah, that's a powerful statement for anyone who thinks "they are just great friends"

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3581222;
    I agree with this because I think when Jilly was looking at him in the couch in the FS, she looked so uncertain, it was really cute but probably not so cute being in her position. I hope she doesn't truly think that she's falling in love with Reid by herself because that's clearly not true! Ohmygosh, if we can see how he holds her, how her talks to and about about her, how he looks at her, then surely she must be aware of how much he likes her too? I agree she was afraid to pursue something with him because she thought he wasn't feeling it but it just boggles my mind that that was the case.
    ITA. There is a big difference in the couch discussion between Reid and Ed. In Reid's discussion, it came off very natural and you can tell that Reid meant every word and his emotions showed. It was very painful to watch the Ed couch discussion. Ed was spitting out words and not once did he look at Jillian. Ed did not show any facial expressions either.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3581306;
    ITA. There is a big difference in the couch discussion between Reid and Ed. In Reid's discussion, it came off very natural and you can tell that Reid meant every word and his emotions showed. It was very painful to watch the Ed couch discussion. Ed was spitting out words and not once did he look at Jillian. Ed did not show any facial expressions either.

Ed lacks affect in his speech. In conversations it's not the words that really convey meaning. It's the little nuances in expressions, often subtle along with tone that convey the true message by the person. We also respond to those shifts in expressions more quickly than the words in of itself during conversations.

We have seen Ed be himself around the guys, so it's not really his true nature to speak this way. The person he is with Jillian is so far out from who he is around the other guys. Example that talk on the couch with Mark, Tanner P and Reid with Wes listening in from the stairway landing. He seemed to be able to converse normally then and with Dave during his rant, calling Wes a turd etc.

Either he is feeling guilty about his pretense with Jillian or is being told by PTB what is expected of him in his role and he can't do it. Rumors also say he is not a shy guy back in Chitown. His behavior with lack of eye contact shows someone who is uncomfortable with who he is around Jillian. We saw a shy man before the hiatus. Since his return it seems it's all a string of baloney and it is not what he really feels so he is emotionally unable to connect to it and hence the lack of affect. JMO!
    Last edited by seeker; 07-17-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3581238;
    The guy she let go that she was crazy about that I think she is referring to is Reid!!!! He must return before the FR Ceremony & propose and she is still thinking about him before going out to let go of Kip & Ed otherwise why return if she has already made her choice!!!!!
    why couldn't she be making this statement in regards to letting one of her F2 go? She has said a number of times that she is crazy about Kiptyn. I don't see why everything she says has to automatically point to it being about Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3581364;
    [/B]

Ed lacks affect in his speech. In conversations it's not the words that really convey meaning. It's the little nuances in expressions, often subtle along with tone that convey the true message by the person. We also respond to those shifts in expressions more quickly than the words in of itself during conversations.

We have seen Ed be himself around the guys, so it's not really his true nature to speak this way. The person he is with Jillian is so far out from who he is around the other guys. Example that talk on the couch with Mark, Tanner P and Reid with Wes listening in from the stairway landing. He seemed to be able to converse normally then and with Dave during his rant, calling Wes a turd etc.

Either he is feeling guilty about his pretense with Jillian or is being told by PTB what is expected of him in his role and he can't do it. Rumors also say he is not a shy guy back in Chitown. His behavior with lack of eye contact shows someone who is uncomfortable with who he is around Jillian. We saw a shy man before the hiatus. Since his return it seems it's all a string of baloney and it is not what he really feels so he is emotionally unable to connect to it and hence the lack of affect. JMO!
    I think this is why some feel he is "distant" "shifty"..your descriptions are very very accurate as to what we are seeing in front of us each week regarding Ed.

FORT Regular

Just another thought - How do you think that they will handle the "Reid not being at the MTA?" Will they
    address it - will they avoid it? - Will they drop hints? It just worries me that perhaps they will make it seem too obvious
    that Reid is coming back and naturally she will choose him...just as a lot of people thought that with Ed coming
    back he was automatically the F-1. Thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy II;3581517;
    Just another thought - How do you think that they will handle the "Reid not being at the MTA?" Will they
    address it - will they avoid it? - Will they drop hints? It just worries me that perhaps they will make it seem too obvious
    that Reid is coming back and naturally she will choose him...just as a lot of people thought that with Ed coming
    back he was automatically the F-1. Thoughts...
    I think they are addressing it now by letting the cat outta the bag that he returns.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3581238;
    Jeremy returned even though DeAnna had already made her choice.
    DeAnna returned even though Jason had already made his choice.
    Just sayin . . . Reid fans need to prepare themselves.

It's MF's show, not Reid's show.