Page 21 of 302 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3473992;
    Agreed. The edit makes it seem like Jillian has the “hots” for Kip (well, she does), Wes (ick), and Jake (when trying on clothes)…that’s it.
    Wes is beyond ick. Uber-ick?

A question? Can anybody remember which 5 were added late? How many of those remain? I just can't keep it straiight. I know Kip and Jake are from the first 25? What about Ed, Reid or Mike? It would be interesting to see how the latter group is fairing since they may have been brought on specifically for her rather than for her supposed predecessor , be it Molly or Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474011;
    Wes is beyond ick. Uber-ick?

A question? Can anybody remember which 5 were added late? How many of those remain? I just can't keep it straiight. I know Kip and Jake are from the first 25? What about Ed, Reid or Mike? It would be interesting to see how the latter group is fairing since they may have been brought on specifically for her rather than for her supposed predecessor , be it Molly or Mel.
    Reid, Mike, Tanner P, & Ed are all from the last 5. Bryce was the only one cut from those 5.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3474012;
    Reid, Mike, Tanner P, & Ed are all from the last 5. Bryce was the only one cut from those 5.
    Intersting...we may see 3/5 make if far.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3474012;
    I guess Tanner P. was added in for the entertainment value I have to admit, he has had some great PI's. I'd be surprised if they show any physical connection between the two (Jillian & Tanner). Appears he has a better connection with Jillain's feet and/or Michael :

If most of the first 25 were chosen for Melissa, it would make sense that many of them just aren't attracted to Jillian -Mel and her are nothing alike, both physically and in personality. (Although they are friends and seem to be fun-loving gals) How many of the last 5 make it to HTDS? Just Mike and Reid? And maybe Ed comes back?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3474035;
    If most of the first 25 were chosen for Melissa, it would make sense that many of them just aren't attracted to Jillian -Mel and her are nothing alike, both physically and in personality. (Although they are friends and seem to be fun-loving gals) How many of the last 5 make it to HTDS? Just Mike and Reid? And maybe Ed comes back?

I think it's a crapshoot regardless if the guys were chosen with Melissa or Jillian in mind. What a person(s) may think is a match for another person is purely subjective. If they were chosen for Melissa, it was done geographically and for her love of baseball (Mike). Hardly would make any of them actually compatible with her (or Jilian).
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3474035;
    Even though I agree with you about the choosing, I think many were chosen for Molly too just in case. However I don't agree about Mel and Jill being nothing alike...are you kidding me? They are both cute, petite, brunettes. They both have bubbly, fun personalities. They both light up a room. They both are great catches. Attraction is something that cannot be defined sometimes, just because guys were not "chosen" for Jillian doesn't mean that they wouldn't necessarily be attracted to her.

We don't know how many of the 5 make it to HTD's other than Reid at this point. We're not sure about Ed.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3474041;
    Even though I agree with you about the choosing, I think many were chosen for Molly too just in case. However I don't agree about Mel and Jill being nothing alike...are you kidding me? They are both cute, petite, brunettes. They both have bubbly, fun personalities. They both light up a room. They both are great catches. Attraction is something that cannot be defined sometimes, just because guys were not "chosen" for Jillian doesn't mean that they wouldn't necessarily be attracted to her.

We don't know how many of the 5 make it to HTD's other than Reid at this point. We're not sure about Ed.
    The only reason I see these guys being more a fit for Melissa or Molly is age-wise. They just seem too young for Jill as a whole. One or two 25 year-olds in the mix is fine, but there were at least half a dozen, plus another half dozen who were 27, and quite a few of this bunch do not appear to have very well established careers, unlike Jillian. She does seem to have weeded most of them out by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3474051;
    The only reason I see these guys being more a fit for Melissa or Molly is age-wise. They just seem too young for Jill as a whole. One or two 25 year-olds in the mix is fine, but there were at least half a dozen, plus another half dozen who were 27, and quite a few of this bunch do not appear to have very well established careers, unlike Jillian. She does seem to have weeded most of them out by now.
    I would think the younger ones would be more willing to do it. And we do know they were recruiting long before TPTB knew who the bachette would be.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Melissa was still with Jason when they were recruited. Jesse mentions he was cast in November.

We have no evidence of Mike getting a HTD.