Page 21 of 302 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 3020

Thread: Edit Analysis

  1. #201
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    891

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3473992;
    Agreed. The edit makes it seem like Jillian has the “hots” for Kip (well, she does), Wes (ick), and Jake (when trying on clothes)…that’s it.
    Wes is beyond ick. Uber-ick?

    A question? Can anybody remember which 5 were added late? How many of those remain? I just can't keep it straiight. I know Kip and Jake are from the first 25? What about Ed, Reid or Mike? It would be interesting to see how the latter group is fairing since they may have been brought on specifically for her rather than for her supposed predecessor , be it Molly or Mel.

  2. #202
    FORT Fogey thetinydancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3474011;
    Wes is beyond ick. Uber-ick?

    A question? Can anybody remember which 5 were added late? How many of those remain? I just can't keep it straiight. I know Kip and Jake are from the first 25? What about Ed, Reid or Mike? It would be interesting to see how the latter group is fairing since they may have been brought on specifically for her rather than for her supposed predecessor , be it Molly or Mel.
    Reid, Mike, Tanner P, & Ed are all from the last 5. Bryce was the only one cut from those 5.

  3. #203
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    891

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3474012;
    Reid, Mike, Tanner P, & Ed are all from the last 5. Bryce was the only one cut from those 5.
    Intersting...we may see 3/5 make if far.

  4. #204
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    406

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3474012;
    Reid, Mike, Tanner P, & Ed are all from the last 5. Bryce was the only one cut from those 5.
    I guess Tanner P. was added in for the entertainment value I have to admit, he has had some great PI's. I'd be surprised if they show any physical connection between the two (Jillian & Tanner). Appears he has a better connection with Jillain's feet and/or Michael :

  5. #205
    FORT Fogey ducky2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,296

    Re: Edit Analysis

    If most of the first 25 were chosen for Melissa, it would make sense that many of them just aren't attracted to Jillian -Mel and her are nothing alike, both physically and in personality. (Although they are friends and seem to be fun-loving gals) How many of the last 5 make it to HTDS? Just Mike and Reid? And maybe Ed comes back?

  6. #206
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,371

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3474035;
    If most of the first 25 were chosen for Melissa, it would make sense that many of them just aren't attracted to Jillian -Mel and her are nothing alike, both physically and in personality. (Although they are friends and seem to be fun-loving gals) How many of the last 5 make it to HTDS? Just Mike and Reid? And maybe Ed comes back?

    I think it's a crapshoot regardless if the guys were chosen with Melissa or Jillian in mind. What a person(s) may think is a match for another person is purely subjective. If they were chosen for Melissa, it was done geographically and for her love of baseball (Mike). Hardly would make any of them actually compatible with her (or Jilian).
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  7. #207
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3474035;
    If most of the first 25 were chosen for Melissa, it would make sense that many of them just aren't attracted to Jillian -Mel and her are nothing alike, both physically and in personality. (Although they are friends and seem to be fun-loving gals) How many of the last 5 make it to HTDS? Just Mike and Reid? And maybe Ed comes back?
    Even though I agree with you about the choosing, I think many were chosen for Molly too just in case. However I don't agree about Mel and Jill being nothing alike...are you kidding me? They are both cute, petite, brunettes. They both have bubbly, fun personalities. They both light up a room. They both are great catches. Attraction is something that cannot be defined sometimes, just because guys were not "chosen" for Jillian doesn't mean that they wouldn't necessarily be attracted to her.

    We don't know how many of the 5 make it to HTD's other than Reid at this point. We're not sure about Ed.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  8. #208
    FORT Fogey ironcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,454

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3474041;
    Even though I agree with you about the choosing, I think many were chosen for Molly too just in case. However I don't agree about Mel and Jill being nothing alike...are you kidding me? They are both cute, petite, brunettes. They both have bubbly, fun personalities. They both light up a room. They both are great catches. Attraction is something that cannot be defined sometimes, just because guys were not "chosen" for Jillian doesn't mean that they wouldn't necessarily be attracted to her.

    We don't know how many of the 5 make it to HTD's other than Reid at this point. We're not sure about Ed.
    The only reason I see these guys being more a fit for Melissa or Molly is age-wise. They just seem too young for Jill as a whole. One or two 25 year-olds in the mix is fine, but there were at least half a dozen, plus another half dozen who were 27, and quite a few of this bunch do not appear to have very well established careers, unlike Jillian. She does seem to have weeded most of them out by now.

  9. #209
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,371

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3474051;
    The only reason I see these guys being more a fit for Melissa or Molly is age-wise. They just seem too young for Jill as a whole. One or two 25 year-olds in the mix is fine, but there were at least half a dozen, plus another half dozen who were 27, and quite a few of this bunch do not appear to have very well established careers, unlike Jillian. She does seem to have weeded most of them out by now.
    I would think the younger ones would be more willing to do it. And we do know they were recruiting long before TPTB knew who the bachette would be.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  10. #210
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Melissa was still with Jason when they were recruited. Jesse mentions he was cast in November.

    We have no evidence of Mike getting a HTD.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.