Page 17 of 302 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471740;
    You know, Jillian called the guy she is going to pick "the invisible man" because she had not seen him yet. From there we jumped on the idea that the editing was going to make F1 "the invisible man". Now if Reid is F1, compared to seasons past where we had met the F1 at M&G interactions and in Ep. 2 group dates, than Reid is indeed somewhat of an "invisible man."
    However, we haven't nailed down the F1, and we can't say that the editing theme is "the invisible man" either.

Reid, indeed may be F1, but I am reminded of Jen Sheft's Bachette 3 season. She had a Bach named Ryan who everybody adored. People talked about him like they do about Reid, and we kept waiting and kept waiting to see more of him. We thought it was always "just around the corner", but actually there wasn't that much to see, I guess. He ended up as what I call one of the "wonderful F3s".

The same thing happened with Amanda in Bach 12 Matt's season. She was F3 as well, and we could tell by the screencaps that they really got along great and we kept waiting to see them on the show, but there was really wasn't much to see. She too was a "wonderful F3."
    Yeah, I think because he was one of the 2 we could identify going to Spain many of us started really looking for things. I'm sure he's wonderful but perhaps were seeing more than what is there or rather overlooking other people because we're focusing on Reid and Kiptyn and have handed them our love on a platter (when they weren't even hungry).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3471738;
    He may be a nice guy and good friend but he still came up with the 'tie him to a tree and beat the %$# out of him" line - that's a bit over the top for anyone.
    Exactly.Even if the producers told him to say that he could have told them that no he was not going to say that because it was cruel and disrespectful.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471740;
    You know, Jillian called the guy she is going to pick "the invisible man" because she had not seen him yet. From there we jumped on the idea that the editing was going to make F1 "the invisible man". Now if Reid is F1, compared to seasons past where we had met the F1 at M&G interactions and in Ep. 2 group dates, than Reid is indeed somewhat of an "invisible man."
    [B]However, we haven't nailed down the F1, and we can't say that the editing theme is "the invisible man" either.[/B

]Reid, indeed may be F1, but I am reminded of Jen Sheft's Bachette 3 season. She had a Bach named Ryan who everybody adored. People talked about him like they do about Reid, and we kept waiting and kept waiting to see more of him. We thought it was always "just around the corner", but actually there wasn't that much to see, I guess. He ended up as what I call one of the "wonderful F3s".

The same thing happened with Amanda in Bach 12 Matt's season. She was F3 as well, and we could tell by the screencaps that they really got along great and we kept waiting to see them on the show, but there was really wasn't much to see. She too was a "wonderful F3."
    I want to throw this out there. The hot tub scene. I've been checking all the screencaps and studying the video. I now believe that all of the hot tub scenes are from the same date with Reid, only that the ones showing the back of his head have different lighting so it makes you think is from a different date. I'm bringing this up because I think on the first show when Chris and Jillian were talking about the infamous hot tub scene with Jason she told Chris "Isn't that what you do when you're in love?" I'm thinking that she will only have a hot tub scene with one guy out of the whole group, mainly because of her statement. If it is indeed Reid, that will just be another piece of the puzzle that would point to him as F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3471757;
    I want to throw this out there. The hot tub scene. I've been checking all the screencaps and studying the video. I now believe that all of the hot tub scenes are from the same date with Reid, only that the ones showing the back of his head have different lighting so it makes you think is from a different date. I'm bringing this up because I think on the first show when Chris and Jillian were talking about the infamous hot tub scene with Jason she told Chris "Isn't that what you do when you're in love?" I'm thinking that she will only have a hot tub scene with one guy out of the whole group, mainly because of her statement. If it is indeed Reid, that will just be another piece of the puzzle that would point to him as F1.
    That's interesting, but I have a nagging feeling it's Jesse for some reason.

Who has light jeans like the guy on the zip line is wearing? I don't believe I've seen Reid in jeans like that.

There are many hot tub scenes. We have SC's with Wes (after bank vault date), Kip (the "caution" tape), the one that's presumably Reid, and who knows how many more to come. . .
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3471752;
    Exactly.Even if the producers told him to say that he could have told them that no he was not going to say that because it was cruel and disrespectful.
    Even though he is a friend, I totally agree with you....
    and I know he is and has been laughing his butt off.
    though I would not be laughing, I would not want anyone to even think a LITTLE bit I was like this all or most of the time.

The picture that someone posted showing his watch where he is showing Jillian pictures or something - this is the person I know AND he is usually smiling all the time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3471764;
    Even though he is a friend, I totally agree with you....
    and I know he is and has been laughing his butt off.
    though I would not be laughing, I would not want anyone to even think a LITTLE bit I was like this all or most of the time.

The picture that someone posted showing his watch where he is showing Jillian pictures or something - this is the person I know AND he is usually smiling all the time.

Thank you for being a good friend to him.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3471760;
    There are many hot tub scenes. We have SC's with Wes (after bank vault date), Kip (the "caution" tape), the one that's presumably Reid, and who knows how many more to come. . .
    They didn't show Wes and I'm not so sure they were in a hot tub, maybe they were in the pool area? the sc doesn't show enough. Kip's also looks inconclusive if it's a pool or a hot tub, but if it is and they show it on the show, then forget about my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471759;
    That's interesting, but I have a nagging feeling it's Jesse for some reason.

Who has light jeans like the guy on the zip line is wearing? I don't believe I've seen Reid in jeans like that.
    atem, I don't know if Reid has jeans like those or not, but the guy ziplining seem to have short legs that's why I think Reid could be a possibility for that date.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471710;
    If Ed is in the F4 (or F5 as the case this season may be) then that discussion between them establishes a definite emotional connection in the edit since they are indicating to each other that up to this point careers have been more important than love in their lives, but now they see love as important as their careers.
    There is some kind of a teaser in the episode description that indicates that they again talk about their careers on their upcoming date.
    Hi everyone. I’m a newbie on FORT and think this board is awesome Decided to join the fun for B5. I must admit, I have been on the Reid bandwagon, but after reading through feedback from many of the veterans, I’m forcing myself to become a “free agent” once again - even though I still just love Reid so far!! Just want to keep an open mind and follow the edits and not get totally Fleiss’d as in previous seasons.

Want to run something by you that’s has come to mind for me now that all this talk of Ed possibly being F4/F5 has resurfaced. It might have little or no significance, but it just strikes me as odd......

Was on the ABC board this past Monday to re-watch parts Bach Episode#1 and noticed an ABC viewer survey at the bottom lower right hand side of the screen. The survey question was (paraphrasing): “Which type of bachelor do you think Jillian should choose?” There were 4 options/checkboxes listed – Names of the guys WERE NOT LISTED, just the “type”:

1) Charming Jokester (Of course I thought of Reid immediately)

2) Calm, Strong and ? (there was one more adjective/noun, but I can’t recall what it was) (IMO this fit Kip)

3) Sensitive Artist (No brainer – that’s Wes)

4) Successful Executive (Ed initially came to mind, but was confused on why this was option based on all the talk of him leaving the show. Otherwise, couldn’t think of any other guys that fits this profile.)

Did anyone else see this survey? Now I’m beginning to think Ed may be a factor here. Why else would they include his specific profile in this survey? It just doesn’t make sense to me. The survey is no longer posted on the board.

What are your thoughts? Am I reading too much into this?

By the way, when I last checked, Charming Jokester profile received the most votes on this survey