Page 15 of 302 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471591;
    Cheeky - Tanner is the one who oogled her feet, but I think it was Mike who dried them.

We did not have a sc for Jesse's HD date during DeAnna's season. It was driving some people nuts, but it was pretty clear that Jesse had an FD sc, so it didn't matter whether we had a HT sc for him or not.

Is the fountain sc the only one we think might be Mike? That is the one that is under a lot of scrutiny right now. Is it Mike, Jesse, or Ed?
    If Mike has no clear sc after they leave Canada, then the no HT sc takes on much more significance.
    I think the only way fountain guy can be Mike is if MIke got a haircut prior to Spain. Otherwise the back of his hair doesn't match up. Maybe someone who's skilled with computers (ie not me) can do a comparison photo of the fountain guy vs some of our contenders (Mike/Jesse/Ed/Robby)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471637;
    Hey, that's why Mike is in my Premium 5. He is a wonderful guy and really is there for Jillian.
    Besides the fountain pic which is in great dispute, do we have a post Canadian pic of Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471649;
    Besides the fountain pic which is in great dispute, do we have a post Canadian pic of Mike?
    I don't think so. And I don't think we have any definite pics of Robby post F6 train pic either, although there's some speculation he may have made it to Spain. Ed is a total mystery... If he truly is in Spain, maybe he doesn't quit after all? I have a hard time believing she'd take someone back who quit

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471655;
    I don't think so. And I don't think we have any definite pics of Robby post F6 train pic either, although there's some speculation he may have made it to Spain. Ed is a total mystery... If he truly is in Spain, maybe he doesn't quit after all? I have a hard time believing she'd take someone back who quit
    Ok, now, somebody help me here. I was on the DWTS Board up through the finale and missed a lot of the preview stuff. Did I read ( or am I imagining it) that something is going to happen this season that has never happened before?

What other kinds of things have been said about the season like that? Those kinds of things will indirectly help me with the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471661;
    Ok, now, somebody help me here. I was on the DWTS up through the finale and missed a lot of the preview stuff. Did I read ( or am I imagining it) that something is going to happen this season that has never happened before?

What other kinds of things have been said about the season like that? Those kinds of things will indirectly help me with the edit.
    yes, Chris keeps saying over & over again that something happens mid-way through the season that changed the course of the show. Something that's never happened before. There was also mention something happening on a HTD that "shakes Jill's world" or something like that. Jill mentions she's had to throw out her paper/list of what she's looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471661;
    Ok, now, somebody help me here. I was on the DWTS Board up through the finale and missed a lot of the preview stuff. Did I read ( or am I imagining it) that something is going to happen this season that has never happened before?

I think that it might be the "outing" of the guys that have girlfriends. They have never done that on the show before.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3471670;
    I think that it might be the "outing" of the guys that have girlfriends. They have never done that on the show before.
    The outing of the girlfriend might be the shaking of her world. However, there has never been a contestant leave and come back. That would truly be different and would set a precedence. It would also open up a can of worms for the sleuthers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471673;
    The outing of the girlfriend might be the shaking of her world. However, there has never been a contestant leave and come back. That would truly be different and would set a precedence. It would also open up a can of worms for the sleuthers!
    That would probably solve the mystery of Ed in the fountain. That would be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471663;
    yes, Chris keeps saying over & over again that something happens mid-way through the season that changed the course of the show. Something that's never happened before. There was also mention something happening on a HTD that "shakes Jill's world" or something like that. Jill mentions she's had to throw out her paper/list of what she's looking for
    I was over at Jokers site and watching Dreamers preview videos and the one from 5/11 shows Jillian sitting on a couch crying and saying "If your the one I'm meant to be with then I don't want to let you go like this." I believe it is Jake she is talking to. You can see a sc of them hugging on the couch. It is the same time that Jake has a melt down out on the balcony. Is it Jake that leaves on his own? Could that be what Chris is talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3471681;
    I was over at Jokers site and watching Dreamers preview videos and the one from 5/11 shows Jillian sitting on a couch crying and saying "If your the one I'm meant to be with then I don't want to let you go like this." I believe it is Jake she is talking to. You can see a sc of them hugging on the couch. It is the same time that Jake has a melt down out on the balcony. Is it Jake that leaves on his own? Could that be what Chris is talking about?
    I've seen that clip somewhere else and it's Wes. 100%. Think it is either before or after Jakes meltdown.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!