Page 14 of 302 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3471525;

It wouldn't suprise me at all if it was Reid who voted for Chris.
    Fits his personality what little of it we've seen so far. Makes me think it's quite possible he may have voted for CH esp. his few quips to Jilly, Juan and Wes. . Funny guy that one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3471514;
    One thing that stood out about Reid in epi 2 was the way he handled the "vote out". He took it seriously enough to think about it "with his blinders on" as he put it. We didn't see him discuss why Wes or Juan should go home. HE surely stands out from the other guys.

Kip seems like he is laid back but he could be someone who takes it seriously and not into playing "games".

Jilly was impressed Jesse decided to give up a 6 month stay in Italy's wine country for a chance at a lifetime with her. He didn't say the lifetime bit but she did so what does that mean when it is looked through the edit microscope?

Mike other than the run into the ocean is in front of Kip but behind Reid so far in the 2 episodes and may be getting f1, f2 or f3 edit.

Mike has 2 plusses going for him in the edit: He is shown during the Meet and Greet drying her feet. Now while some people do not think that is a big deal, this man doesn't know her. Fiddling with someone's feet that you have just barely said hello to if you aren't a shoesaleman or a podiatrist is a little intimate. To dry them like that is a humbling thing. Therefore, in the editing we see a small emotional connection established. She would remember who tried her feet for her, and if she liked him, she would add that to his credit.

Besides showing the spontaneity of the speedo which she loved, he was shown in a PI indicating his regret for not getting her down from the basketball goal. Why him? I feel sure several of them were mentally kicking themselves when they saw Juan do it. Why do we hear Mike and not David or Simon? The edit is emphasizing Mike.

3RT and I have been kicking around the idea of Mike being F2 and Kip being possibly F3 since that email showed up on Kip before the FRC.

Now, we have all this talk about Ed....

Watching that edit, yes I am!!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3471525;

It wouldn't suprise me at all if it was Reid who voted for Chris.
    I think that too!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3471514;
    One thing that stood out about Reid in epi 2 was the way he handled the "vote out". He took it seriously enough to think about it "with his blinders on" as he put it. We didn't see him discuss why Wes or Juan should go home. HE surely stands out from the other guys.
    I noticed that as well. He went somewhere alone. He looked so sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471546;
    Mike has 2 plusses going for him in the edit: He is shown during the Meet and Greet drying her feet. Now while some people do not think that is a big deal, this man doesn't know her. Fiddling with someone's feet that you have just barely said hello to if you aren't a shoesaleman or a podiatrist is a little intimate. To dry them like that is a humbling thing. Therefore, in the editing we see a small emotional connection established. She would remember who tried her feet for her, and if she liked him, she would add that to his credit.

Besides showing the spontaneity of the speedo which she loved, he was shown in a PI indicating his regret for not getting her down from the basketball goal. Why him? I feel sure several of them were mentally kicking themselves when they saw Juan do it. Why do we hear Mike and not David or Simon? The edit is emphasizing Mike.

3RT and I have been kicking around the idea of Mike being F2 and Kip being possibly F3 since that email showed up on Kip before the FRC.

So do you think the F3 go to Hawaii ? Because cupcakes has clearly identified Kip to be the guy on the Bridge which is Hawaii plus it is Kips voice that says something about 'Hawaii, the place to fall in love' (paraphrasing here).
    ???

I think Tanner was the one who wanted to "try" her feet.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

I wonder why they didn't show a SC of Mike's HTD in the season preview, but one for the others who get one. But I do agree with Kip F3, then I think F2 is a toss-up between MIke/Robby/Ed?~!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3470651;
    You know, I would pick a Reid, but it is not because he is good-looking, or a hunk. Reid is NOT a leading man like Ryan, Ian, and Jerry and all of their F2s were. Reid is nice looking, funny, very stable and seems caring. That is very Bloomers - over somebody that comes in and sweeps you off your feet only to dump you within the year ( cough, cough Ian).

I don't confuse Reid with ultra hunks of the guys of yore, but that doesn't mean that he isn't very worthy in his own right. If she is physically attracted to him, there is much to say for stability, dependability, loyalty, and all those other "ities" that make life more comfortable.
    That is very me too, Bloomers. I think a man with brains, a quick wit and kind eyes is a very sexy man. I find all of that so far in Reid. He might not be a "hunk" but he's definitely a cutie. I personally am yet to find Kip sexy, I know I'm in the minority, but he does nothing for me. I think he's a nice enough guy but nothing in his personality really stands out to me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471566;
    I wonder why they didn't show a SC of Mike's HTD in the season preview, but one for the others who get one. But I do agree with Kip F3, then I think F2 is a toss-up between MIke/Robby/Ed?~!
    Cheeky - Tanner is the one who oogled her feet, but I think it was Mike who dried them.

We did not have a sc for Jesse's HD date during DeAnna's season. It was driving some people nuts, but it was pretty clear that Jesse had an FD sc, so it didn't matter whether we had a HT sc for him or not.

Is the fountain sc the only one we think might be Mike? That is the one that is under a lot of scrutiny right now. Is it Mike, Jesse, or Ed?
    If Mike has no clear sc after they leave Canada, then the no HT sc takes on much more significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3471584;
    That is very me too, Bloomers. I think a man with brains, a quick wit and kind eyes is a very sexy man. I find all of that so far in Reid. He might not be a "hunk" but he's definitely a cutie. I personally am yet to find Kip sexy, I know I'm in the minority, but he does nothing for me. I think he's a nice enough guy but nothing in his personality really stands out to me.
    Count me in. For me the sexiest men are the ones with a sense of humour. Married a man with a sense of humour and it's seen us through some rough times. He usually can make me laugh at least once a day. Think Reid is the same - quiet sense of humour that you have to be listening for.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Hey, that's why Mike is in my Premium 5. He is a wonderful guy and really is there for Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471591;
    Cheeky - Tanner is the one who oogled her feet, but I think it was Mike who dried them.

We did not have a sc for Jesse's HD date during DeAnna's season. It was driving some people nuts, but it was pretty clear that Jesse had an FD sc, so it didn't matter whether we had a HT sc for him or not.

Is the fountain sc the only one we think might be Mike? That is the one that is under a lot of scrutiny right now. Is it Mike, Jesse, or Ed?
    If Mike has no clear sc after they leave Canada, then the no HT sc takes on much more significance.
    It's either Mike or Ed to me...but, I'm horrible at that screen cap stuff.
    Last edited by atem; 05-27-2009 at 10:35 PM.