Page 13 of 302 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 3020

Thread: Edit Analysis

  1. #121
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Hey, I forgot about how the show cut out the scene w/ Mike saying how the 3 of them (him, Jake and Wes) felt great being safe and how the others were worried. Why would they cut that out?

  2. #122
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    107

    Re: Edit Analysis

    We have had PIs with him, though and screencaps which seem to be telling more of the story than usual. :-)

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by kcrom53;3471164;
    We have had PIs with him, though and screencaps which seem to be telling more of the story than usual. :-)
    I think there were a lot of PIs with Melissa as well

  4. #124
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    107

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Reid has also been around her a lot when if you weren't paying attention you wouldn't have seen him.

  5. #125
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Just watching episode 2 again. When David is having his PI about Juan not taking the shot he is in a suit (RC perhaps though it is edited in during the date) and he appears to have something in his R ear. It almost looks like a bluetooth device. In the first half of the interview he's outside but then they show another part when he is clearly inside and there isn't anything in his ear. Any ideas??? Would they be feeding him lines?

  6. #126
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,955

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by knitmtn;3471346;
    Just watching episode 2 again. When David is having his PI about Juan not taking the shot he is in a suit (RC perhaps though it is edited in during the date) and he appears to have something in his R ear. It almost looks like a bluetooth device. In the first half of the interview he's outside but then they show another part when he is clearly inside and there isn't anything in his ear. Any ideas??? Would they be feeding him lines?
    Thanks! This is a great place to remind everybody that we know because we have heard former contestants say it that when you see/hear those PIs, most of the time the contestants are answering unheard (often provocative) questions from unseen producers standing off to the side. The questions ( that we don't hear are usually very leading).

    Example:

    Producer to David (unheard by us): Juan just emptied his shot glass. What do you think of that?
    David's response that we heard....

    Producer to David (unheard by us): Does that make you feel like reacting in any particular kind of way?

    David's response about tying Juan to a tree and beating him.....

    From what we heard, they rarely just pop up with stuff to say on their own when they are on the camera. They are answering specific producer questions in certain ways.


    Also, we heard from a couple of very candid contestants in Andy Baldwin's season that if the contestant would agree to rat on or talk smack on someone else in an unpleasant manner in a PI, the contestant talking was promised a reward, i.e., freetime with headphones and music or something that was treasured when stacked up against the idea that they are allowed no tv, radio, computers, electronic anything. They are supposed to think and talk about the Bach/ette.

  7. #127
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    406

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3471460;
    Also, we heard from a couple of very candid contestants in Andy Baldwin's season that if the contestant would agree to rat on or talk smack on someone else in an unpleasant manner in a PI, the contestant talking was promised a reward, i.e., freetime with headphones and music or something that was treasured when stacked up against the idea that they are allowed no tv, radio, computers, electronic anything. They are supposed to think and talk about the Bach/ette.
    Wow! Sounds like prison to me

  8. #128
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3470651;
    You know, I would pick a Reid, but it is not because he is good-looking, or a hunk. Reid is NOT a leading man like Ryan, Ian, and Jerry and all of their F2s were. Reid is nice looking, funny, very stable and seems caring. That is very Bloomers - over somebody that comes in and sweeps you off your feet only to dump you within the year ( cough, cough Ian).

    I don't confuse Reid with ultra hunks of the guys of yore, but that doesn't mean that he isn't very worthy in his own right. If she is physically attracted to him, there is much to say for stability, dependability, loyalty, and all those other "ities" that make life more comfortable.
    One thing that stood out about Reid in epi 2 was the way he handled the "vote out". He took it seriously enough to think about it "with his blinders on" as he put it. We didn't see him discuss why Wes or Juan should go home. HE surely stands out from the other guys.

    Kip seems like he is laid back but he could be someone who takes it seriously and not into playing "games".

    Jilly was impressed Jesse decided to give up a 6 month stay in Italy's wine country for a chance at a lifetime with her. He didn't say the lifetime bit but she did so what does that mean when it is looked through the edit microscope?

    Mike other than the run into the ocean is in front of Kip but behind Reid so far in the 2 episodes and may be getting f1, f2 or f3 edit.

  9. #129
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3471514;
    One thing that stood out about Reid in epi 2 was the way he handled the "vote out". He took it seriously enough to think about it "with his blinders on" as he put it. We didn't see him discuss why Wes or Juan should go home. HE surely stands out from the other guys.

    Kip seems like he is laid back but he could be someone who takes it seriously and not into playing "games".

    Jilly was impressed Jesse decided to give up a 6 month stay in Italy's wine country for a chance at a lifetime with her. He didn't say the lifetime bit but she did so what does that mean when it is looked through the edit microscope?

    Mike other than the run into the ocean is in front of Kip but behind Reid so far in the 2 episodes and may be getting f1, f2 or f3 edit.
    It wouldn't suprise me at all if it was Reid who voted for Chris.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  10. #130
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,970

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3471489;
    Wow! Sounds like prison to me
    Makes one wonder why someone would put themselves through this kind of stressful situation. What could Kip and Reid be thinking getting on this show. If Kip was picked to be on the show before Jilly was named B#5 what does that mean? If Reid was picked later and he came only bec' he was interested bec' Jilly is the b'ette it makes more sense why he came on the show.
    Last edited by seeker; 05-27-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.