Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

I knew that they actually did kiss at the JW Wrap Party but I had no idea it was Mark who interrupted them. Would someone mind telling me how that was figured out? Thanks!

What I find so interesting is that she said it was a perfect, slow and romantic kiss (or something like that) but he looks like he's holding his drink up during the kiss. I wish we could have seen that scene!

Why do I remember seeing this kiss on one of those preview things?!? I did see it - the actual kiss - but please do not ask me to find it - I have absolutely NO clue where it would be at this point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by KellyGirls;3515672;
    I knew that they actually did kiss at the JW Wrap Party but I had no idea it was Mark who interrupted them. Would someone mind telling me how that was figured out? Thanks!
    I noticed it watching one of Valen's Youtube videos, titled Bachelorette Season 5 Episode 3 - Reid

She's got that part in the full clip...you actually see Mark walk up, and you can hear Jillian say, "Mark"...

As far as the drink, there was champagne, but they all did shots (I think) befor Reid pulls Jillian out...I thought it was a Kamikaze!

Thanks so much, I'm off to check it out now...

The drink looks something like Bailey's on the rocks - or a mudslide on the rocks - or something like that - it is a milky type of drink
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3515644;
    I'm from Oklahoma and we speak rather slowly but have no trouble understanding New Yorkers that speak quickly. However, I was on a business trip in Mexico and we had some "Newfies" (that's what they called themselves) that were there working with us and I'm sure they got tired of me asking to repeat themselves It wasn't just the fast talking but the accent as well was very different from what I am used to. I also thought it was funny and kind of cute that they would pluralize everything and use incorrect tenses. Like, "when I gets home..."
    Don't feel bad - even the rest of us Canadians have trouble understanding the Newfies (folks from the province of Newfoundland). The closest they come to in an American equivalent is your Cajuns LOL
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3515648;
    Page 58 on the Reid spoiler thread... Cupcakes #577 has the screencaps. Sorry... I'm not good at bringing them over. Somebody will do it soon.

It was included in a preview, but not the actual episode.
    You guys are wonderful!

And for the benefit of actually adding something to the "Edit Analysis" thread:
    a) I was watching Reid's scenes from Ep.2 and he mentioned that his birthday was later on that month (April 24th?) so perhaps this is why TPTB kept him hidden and gave him such a late 1-on-1? So that they could incorporate his birthday (similar to Stephanie's daughter's bday last season...)
    b) Speaking of keeping Reid "hidden"....I haven't read through all the threads so chances are someone has already mentioned this, but his edit really fits in with Jillian's whole "Mr. Invisible" theory.

I watched it and Jillian said Juan's name. Either way, I don't know what that would mean edit wise.

Let's not forget another huge red flag,Ed's PI where he says "I don't want her falling or getting to know someone else that I know she could potentially like,that is the hardest part",,,First ,he says he would walk away from his career if Jillian would reassure him,,then Jillian gives him the group date rose,,and then it's the remark about Robbie,,and then this PI. With all of this,he still leaves,,it just seems to scream a final choice coming down to Ed and someone else,.,my guess is Reid!