Thread: Edit Analysis

Re: Edit Analysis

Okay,I believe Ed wanted out of this,,he is just not into this kind of "game",if we see a rising love story between Jillian and Reid,with Kip still in it,,,I think Ed agreed to come back to just add doubt and drama to it,,and I think someone else mentioned that maybe he only came back for a few days at a time,like weekends. Which would make sense since once the HTD are over,,the bachelors are not together,so the others would not know if Ed was sequestered all week. It is an interesting year if nothing else!

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3511405;
    Okay,I believe Ed wanted out of this,,he is just not into this kind of "game",if we see a rising love story between Jillian and Reid,with Kip still in it,,,I think Ed agreed to come back to just add doubt and drama to it,,and I think someone else mentioned that maybe he only came back for a few days at a time,like weekends. Which would make sense since once the HTD are over,,the bachelors are not together,so the others would not know if Ed was sequestered all week. It is an interesting year if nothing else!
    This makes sense, even in this show. Wasn't the picture on the yacht taken on May 16th...that was a Saturday?
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3511171;
    Sorry richmondrose.....I just watched it again (big scene etc) Ed was the one that said "country turd"....you don't see anyone saying it until Ed is sitting down and you see him finish it with "turd on the rooftop". Ed is not getting the cleaniest edit. You also see Ed say about Robby during the snowmobile date "she likes to play with kids" or something like that. There have been several times that Ed has voiced his opinion on Wes, on the situation, and especially if you notice Ed question Robby (on the scene of the guys talking during Jesse's date) kind of mad when Robby said something about Jesse will get a rose if Ed did. Ed wanted to know what he meant by that.....so it will be interesting how this all shakes down.
    He gave him like the evil death look in that scene. I was scared for Robby at that moment. I think it is really weird that Ed was harping on Robby given the fact that they were in the mansion together for at least a day.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3512363;
    He gave him like the evil death look in that scene. I was scared for Robby at that moment. I think it is really weird that Ed was harping on Robby given the fact that they were in the mansion together for at least a day.
    Maybe Robby's an immature, annoying guy. Ed seemed to hang out with the older guys.

If the extended preview of next week's 1 on 1, Reid isn't going to be getting a f1 edit anytime soon. The ice house is pretty but not a cozy place. He'd better hope for a hot tub. I wasn't impressed at all by what he talked about either. I told my friend at work who likes him and she cringed. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512378;
    Maybe Robby's an immature, annoying guy. Ed seemed to hang out with the older guys.

If the extended preview of next week's 1 on 1, Reid isn't going to be getting a f1 edit anytime soon. The ice house is pretty but not a cozy place. He'd better hope for a hot tub. I wasn't impressed at all by what he talked about either. I told my friend at work who likes him and she cringed. Yikes.
    I thought it was hilarious that preview. He definitely has a sense of humor which I completely enjoy. He may not be the F1 or getting the F1 edit, but he was funny. You might not think so, but he definitely lightened the mood. He's a funny guy and actually looks into her eyes while speaking. I joked with my hubby about things like that, and I think that is his personality; he likes to make people laugh just like myself.

If he isn't F1, I don't mind actually. I find him charming and quite witty. Jillian did ask Kip what turns him on in a serious way, not even a joking way; I thinks she appreciated the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3512386;
    I thought it was hilarious that preview. He definitely has a sense of humor which I completely enjoy. He may not be the F1 or getting the F1 edit, but he was funny. You might not think so, but he definitely lightened the mood. He's a funny guy and actually looks into her eyes while speaking. I joked with my hubby about things like that, and I think that is his personality; he likes to make people laugh just like myself.

If he isn't F1, I don't mind actually. I find him charming and quite witty. Jillian did ask Kip what turns him on in a serious way, not even a joking way; I thinks she appreciated the joke.
    I have no problem with jokes but thought that was tacky and icky. It could very well have made her feel uncomfortable even if she did go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512455;
    I have no problem with jokes but thought that was tacky and icky. It could very well have made her feel uncomfortable even if she did go along with it.
    THat's fine. I'd rather have him be himself, which I believe he was there because he joked about it, than not tell the joke which wouldn't have been him. It is something that I would have said with someone I am dating with if I thought of it right then and there. I'm pretty open though and say things, especially if I know they would laugh at it. I believe she thought it was funny. Again, Jillian is someone who asked Kip what his turn on is and asks Kip to feel her butt. She also slaps all the guys butts getting on the train so I don't think she found this tasteless at all.

I just have no problem with it at all, see it as a joke, love the fact that he is being himself it seems. He's funny to me and seems pretty care free.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3512455;
    Now now, your allegiance to Ed is shining through. Reid's horny joke was no tackier than Jillian's popping Ed's helicopter cherry. She enjoys a good crude joke, and the edit is leaving in everyone of them along with her butt slapping and bar dancing.

I think you could tell that Reid was able to tell that joke because of the connection they have and the security he feels with her. If some others who said it, like Tanner Pfeddish or Wes, it would have been crude and you would have been able to read that on Jilly's face. She obvious shared in that moment with him, and neither one took it too seriously. You can tell that they really "get" each other. I am not trying to say he is def F1, I just thought that interaction was totally in sync, despite the topic!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3512363;
    I was surprised that Ed broke the man code as estd. by Dave and said "there is a lot of drama going on" and Jillian said "what?" just before CH asked Jillian to come with him for deliberations. He agreed with Wes and Dave being bad guys. How would he like it with Wes in Spain? That must've been fun.

What was with Jillian putting Ed's picture on a table with lit candles after he left. It was so eerie. Whoever came up with that got carried away. Yikes!
    Last edited by seeker; 06-19-2009 at 09:02 PM.