Page 10 of 302 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 3020

Thread: Edit Analysis

  1. #91
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3469000;
    that's not love, that's Stockholm Syndrome, and we've heard time and again people say once they returned to the real world they realized their feelings weren't what they thought they were.

    And they're not dating everyday, Jillian is, but the guys aren't.

    Wes, Juan, David and Jake will be in the house with her til the next RC, but we know from experience that this doesn't equate to time with Jillian.



    Molly?
    Oh I agree that for the majority it is the Stockholm Syndrome. We see the rejected ones leaving in tears proclaiming their love only to realize later they were under some kind of hypnotic spell or something. They may like the person ok but when they put it togeather with all the accolades of the other people in the house it gets magnified. But I do think 1 or 2 (possibly 3) do develop real feelings for the person. And, although they individually may not be dating the main person every day they do have daily interactions with them (group dates, around the pool, just a few words before the other dates) that alone, is more than the average everyday couple just starting to date get. And, again, there are no outside distractions - the only focus is on the primary character. (Or, this year wondering if David is going to tie someone to a tree and beat the crap out of him).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

  2. #92
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3469000;
    that's not love, that's Stockholm Syndrome, and we've heard time and again people say once they returned to the real world they realized their feelings weren't what they thought they were.

    And they're not dating everyday, Jillian is, but the guys aren't.

    Wes, Juan, David and Jake will be in the house with her til the next RC, but we know from experience that this doesn't equate to time with Jillian.



    Molly?


    Quick question......why would David be in the house with her?? Would it be Wes, Jake, Mike and maybe Juan? Do they stay until the next dates and those roses are given out? Sorry more than 1 question.

  3. #93
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3469070;
    Quick question......why would David be in the house with her?? Would it be Wes, Jake, Mike and maybe Juan? Do they stay until the next dates and those roses are given out? Sorry more than 1 question.
    right - I was thinking david got the group date rose, it was Mike - my bad.

    they will stay until the next RC and the next batch of guys who get early roses will go to the mans for the next week.

    Sasha won't receive a rose on his date, Ed will, and Robby will get the group date rose, so Ed and Robby will move in next.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  4. #94
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3469073;
    right - I was thinking david got the group date rose, it was Mike - my bad.

    they will stay until the next RC and the next batch of guys who get early roses will go to the mans for the next week.

    Sasha won't receive a rose on his date, Ed will, and Robby will get the group date rose, so Ed and Robby will move in next.


    I still have a hard time keeping them all straight! Last night in the preview for next week they showed her sitting with Sasha and holding the rose. The edit to me looked like she had a great time and was going to give it to him?? Any chance he stays?

  5. #95
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3468965;
    I know that is a popular consensus on this board, but personally I just do not see it. I can definitely see the ones they're setting up as matter of time guys, and the physical/hot connections, and then there's Reid - I just don't get it.

    . JMO
    Well I guess if Reid doesn't get lumped into the "categories" that does make him a standout guy!

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3463963;
    Seasoned sluethers noticed over the seasons that as the gentleman (and ladies) entered the house, the only person that you actually see from the front entering is the F1 person. This season Kip was the only one we saw shot this way.

    This doesn't hold up every season, but it might be something to remember down the line.

    I find that the first episode is very hard to read the edits, I need episode 2 to really see where the contestants fall. The early boots are pretty easy to pick but the long timers and where they place down the road will start to show next epi (normally).

    The guys are staying in the bunk house again, aren't they?
    But then again, the filming of the season is always complete by then so they can edit it anyway they want........I am thinking cause he is the first out of the limo, they made it go that way. I don't really think it means squat this season as the filming still was happening as the first epi was shown.

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,053

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3463963;
    Seasoned sluethers noticed over the seasons that as the gentleman (and ladies) entered the house, the only person that you actually see from the front entering is the F1 person. This season Kip was the only one we saw shot this way.

    This doesn't hold up every season, but it might be something to remember down the line.

    I find that the first episode is very hard to read the edits, I need episode 2 to really see where the contestants fall. The early boots are pretty easy to pick but the long timers and where they place down the road will start to show next epi (normally).

    The guys are staying in the bunk house again, aren't they?

    I think perhaps the new trend is going to be to hide the F1 at the Meet and Greet.

  8. #98
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Edit Analysis

    I've re-watched the M&G & I noticed that Jake was also shown walking into the mansion like Kip. What do you think this means???? I mean full "frontal" for both Kip & Jake when they walked into the mansion.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3470375;
    I've re-watched the M&G & I noticed that Jake was also shown walking into the mansion like Kip. What do you think this means???? I mean full "frontal" for both Kip & Jake when they walked into the mansion.

    They know who the final contenders are when they edit so it makes sense that they would choose 2 who they knew made it far to highlight. Fleiss wants the viewers to notice and bond with a handful of them straight out of the gate. That is what I think, anyway.

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Edit Analysis

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3469566;
    Well I guess if Reid doesn't get lumped into the "categories" that does make him a standout guy!
    There are also guys like Ed, Mike, Jesse, Mark, Brad that I can't lump into those categories.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.