Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 13" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 13" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Cupcake, nice work! This is very helpful in my sleuthing efforts, such as they are.

Nice work CC!
    I love organization and simple to read!!!
    Mucho gracias!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3461991;
    Nice work CC!
    I love organization and simple to read!!!
    Mucho gracias!
    Jumping on Kasha's post and seconding the kudos.
    Now if we could just have a date/bachelors thread... I'm confused about the order (episodes), and who's on what date. I know that info's all here in different posts, but my head got too filled with all the stuff, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3462304;
    Jumping on Kasha's post and seconding the kudos.
    Now if we could just have a date/bachelors thread... I'm confused about the order (episodes), and who's on what date. I know that info's all here in different posts, but my head got too filled with all the stuff, lol.
    Exactly what I was thinking. I would say make a new thread with the dates info who is on what date
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3462304;
    I'msotired I was thinking the same thing.I am getting so lost and confused by the different dates and who is going on each date.A seperate list with the Bachelors and what dates they go on and when/what episode would be fabulous.

A breakdown would be great. I was doing OK keeping up with everything, but now that we have soooo many SCs & guys that look the same, I'm confused too. Do you think look-alike haircuts/sideburns were included in the gift baskets??? Let's just hope they didn't all get the same 2 or 3 styles of watches.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3462354;
    A breakdown would be great. I was doing OK keeping up with everything, but now that we have soooo many SCs & guys that look the same, I'm confused too. Do you think look-alike haircuts/sideburns were included in the gift baskets??? Let's just hope they didn't all get the same 2 or 3 styles of watches.
    IF someone has the time and inclination to do one (I have the inclination but not the time - should be cleaning right now for company arriving tonight and leaving Tuesday), it really wouldn't need a separate thread. There's the "Spoilers Only-No Discussion" thread where coastalbc posted her Canada filming knowledge. Unfortunately, it's fallen back to Page 2 in this forum due to other threads being active. I'm afraid it will be forgotten.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3462415;
    IF someone has the time and inclination to do one (I have the inclination but not the time - should be cleaning right now for company arriving tonight and leaving Tuesday), it really wouldn't need a separate thread. There's the "Spoilers Only-No Discussion" thread where coastalbc posted her Canada filming knowledge. Unfortunately, it's fallen back to Page 2 in this forum due to other threads being active. I'm afraid it will be forgotten.
    I'll go get it if no one else has.

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3462479;
    Go ahead. For me being somewhere way different then you guys(then I mean other side of the world), it makes more sense.
    It's closer to the top now. It says "spoilers only, no sleuthing" (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3462354;
    AH! I thought the same things about the watches. Can't you just picture Fleiss laughing his booty off at us comparing watches when there was a black banded , silver banded, and gold banded watch on all the guys' beds. Sheesh.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast