Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 16" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 16" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3459107;
    I think the reason for that is that's the only proof we have of him getting to the F16. I think he IS eliminated in Canada, but he could certainly go further than F12, and I have a feeling he may even be F9 or F6. I think if he's gonna crash a HTD, it would be because he was recently eliminated, and not JUST F16. Maybe it wouldn't be as confusing if he was listed in the F16 as 'Jake-rose on the first 1-1 date'

But when that list was made, the only proof of him surviving through to the 16 was that he was in Canada. I hope that made sense to you. =)
    Let me get this straight I am trying to catch up. Jake is eliminated and then shows up on a htd (since you said Austin I am assuming it is the date with Wes)? What is it with these guys first Jeremy and now Jake!

Just found out via tv guide description that it goes from 16 to 13 guys in the 3rd episode (shown June 1).

Quote Originally Posted by tenngal;3459146;
    Let me get this straight I am trying to catch up. Jake is eliminated and then shows up on a htd (since you said Austin I am assuming it is the date with Wes)? What is it with these guys first Jeremy and now Jake!
    Well at least Jeremy didn't show up at a HTD(because he had a HTD)He showed back up later.

...maybe he breaks up with the g/f by phone and then tells Jillian he's the one for he! Just a guess!

FORT Fogey

D -R - A - M - A Jeremy later told that he was encouraged by a producer to believe that DeAnna was interested in talking with him. Of course, when he got there, he realized that he had been set up.

Rumor is that some guys were paid and cast for certain positions. If that is true, then this one looks like it could be one of them to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3472188;
    D -R - A - M - A Jeremy later told that he was encouraged by a producer to believe that DeAnna was interested in talking with him. Of course, when he got there, he realized that he had been set up.

Rumor is that some guys were paid and cast for certain positions. If that is true, then this one looks like it could be one of them to me!
    Exactly!
    Just like De coming back last season for Jasson. Just like Trish horning in on Jesse Palmer's FD. This is all producer driven.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Just to clarify---Jeremy went back to talk to Deanna a few hours after the Rose Ceremony where he was cut---he did not interrupt anyone's hometown dates nor did he come back after he had physically left the show, they just edited it to make it look like he returned to speak with her during her FDs. IF, IF, IF Jake comes back during Wes' HTD that would be another issue entirely.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3472289;
    Just to clarify---Jeremy went back to talk to Deanna a few hours after the Rose Ceremony where he was cut---he did not interrupt anyone's hometown dates nor did he come back after he had physically left the show, they just edited it to make it look like he returned to speak with her during her FDs. IF, IF, IF Jake comes back during Wes' HTD that would be another issue entirely.
    During Charlies season there was a rejected bachelorette who showed up on one of his htd's in Edmonton (?). She not only showed up, she showed up with the guy who was Charlie's dates ex-boyfriend. So, tptb have tried this at least twice before - that's not the new thing that happens.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456