Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 16" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 16" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3454673;
    Speaking of Martina, I found a picture of a Martina McBride "barbie" doll, so I guess I'll be putting that in the Episode 2 post of Jillian's Excellent Adventures. I about died when I saw it.
    How awesome!!!! I loved that in the Fun Thread!! I don't know how ya'll can come up with such great ideas for the fun thread....I am just not that creative I guess!!

After the Top 16, what does it go down to? Top 12?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3454725;
    How awesome!!!! I loved that in the Fun Thread!! I don't know how ya'll can come up with such great ideas for the fun thread....I am just not that creative I guess!!

After the Top 16, what does it go down to? Top 12?
    yup i believe so. although we'll have to wait for TVguide to put up the episode description soon since they put up an unofficial one before ABC

ok so somebody help me! We look at screencaps, then figure out who when and where?? are you just looking at the screen caps that are posted? how do you know the order?? had a blast last season but didn't start this early

Quote Originally Posted by khayess;3454975;
    ok so somebody help me! We look at screencaps, then figure out who when and where?? are you just looking at the screen caps that are posted? how do you know the order?? had a blast last season but didn't start this early
    That's the fun of sleuthing. You match outfits, locations, activities to dates. Some dates we know about, through sleuthing the taping, or through press releases. Others can be determined by who is on the date, how many guys, clothes, places, and activities.

For instance, if say Juan is shown on the Globetrotter date and on the yacht in different clothes, that tells us a lot. First as he's in two different outfits, so he's on two different dates. As the guys only get one date per episode (pre-finale), it means he must be in two dating episodes. It also tells us the two dating activities. Anyone else matched to either of those activities, must also be on that date. Large group dates only occur the first two weeks of dating, so if there's a lot of guys, it must have occurred then. If the yacht date occurred later, then anyone else on the yacht also must make it to that episode. Activities in the hometown of a bachelor mean a HTD, activities in a resort location mean a FD. There are only so many of those. As spots get filled, the remaining are easier to fill.

A few pictures really can tell an entire story. It's great fun figuring it out.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 05-18-2009 at 08:02 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by khayess;3454975;

In the day, ca. Jen S's season, we were known to measure nostril angles with protractors.

Not our finest moment, but later (with other evidence, thank gawd, because I was tired of looking at men's nostrils), we did figure who was F1 but that the FRC had been reshot.

I have no idea how far he makes it and what you guys even know about him so far (haven't read spoilers yet this season), but Jesse's last name is Kovacs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3455234;
    I have no idea how far he makes it and what you guys even know about him so far (haven't read spoilers yet this season), but Jesse's last name is Kovacs.

oh? we have Saunders don't we? i have to go check

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3455097;
    In the day, ca. Jen S's season, we were known to measure nostril angles with protractors.
    It's a true art form, to be sure!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Frak is this Jesse Kovacs?

Kovacs Brothers About Us

Sorry if this has already been discovered.

ok sorry..i see it now..Jesse Kovacs...has been confirmed....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast