Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 16" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 - "Top 16" Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3453283;
    I think #4 is Wes standing behind Juan. You can see the side of his face behind Juan's head.
    OK, I see what you mean now!

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3453247;
    I agree cupcakes. The problem is most of us want Kip to be "the one" but all we are going by is what one person has posted here and we don't have any concrete evidence. I'm still hoping that since we don't have anything solid on Kip that's a good thing...if not he can come to Nova Scotia...our surfing is cold but not bad...I'll keep him warm
    ITA with the bolded part, but I also want to prepare myself if he gets cut in the first night, considering we don't have any clear shot of him. I hope Kip's personality can match his good looks, and I also want to like Reid, since he obviously goes very far, and possibly in F2.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3453245;
    Here is my reasoning. We know episode 2 includes the Venice date with 7, the LA race date with 8, the bank vault date with 1, and the martina date with one. Therefore any other dates would be part of future episodes (episode 3 and beyond). In the caps above we have a group date with 11, a boat date in Vancouver, a train ride in Vancouver, htd in philly and a helicopter date. None of these dates fit in with episode 2, so any guys identified in these caps make it to the top 16. We don't have any caps of Brian, Simon, Mathue or Julien on these future dates. There is a possibility that two of these guys could be switched in for either Sasha or Kip since we have no caps of them either. Ed could also not make the top 16, if the bank vault date or the Martina date involved a helicopter ride. I hope I made sense.

The ones I am sure of being in top 16 based on caps:

1.Mike (group date)
    2.Micheal (group date)
    3.Tanner F (group date)
    4.Wes (group date)
    5.Brad (group date)
    6.Juan (group date and boat cap in vancouver)
    7.Tanner P (group date)
    8.Mark (group date)
    9.Robby (train ride in canada)
    10.Jesse (boat cap in vancouver)
    11.David (boat cap in vancouver)
    12.Jake (boat cap in vancouver)
    13.Reid (htd date in Philly cap)

Laid out well, cupcakes. Thanks. I'll buy in to your reasoning and give another vote of confidence for your Top 16 list. I guess, based on posts from the Sleuthing Thread today, David and Ed would most likely be in the next group of cuts.

Sometime later today I'll put up another "Are these the correct updates?" list for everyone to weigh in on. Then, if it seems appropriate, I can do another mid-day tomorrow (prior to the East Coast Premiere) so we can all rate how we did.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3453302;
    ITA with the bolded part, but I also want to prepare myself if he gets cut in the first night, considering we don't have any clear shot of him. I hope Kip's personality can match his good looks, and I also want to like Reid, since he obviously goes very far, and possibly in F2.
    I think it's very likely that Kip stays longer than the first night due to the watch we found on the guy holding hands with Jillian....the watch is unique and looks very similar to Kip's.....I think it is him.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3453313;
    I think it's very likely that Kip stays longer than the first night due to the watch we found on the guy holding hands with Jillian....the watch is unique and looks very similar to Kip's.....I think it is him.
    I agree. I am totally convinced Kip stays because of the watch and due to the fact that they are making a big deal out of him "breaking hearts." Also, who wouldn't keep him around just for eye candy at least until the final 8. Jillian's smart, she'll keep him handy.

Oh, I LOVE the new picture of him smiling in the screencaps thread you just put up. Gorgeous!

I did some sluething during last season and had a blast, wanna do more this time, but am still new so sorry if I sound completely stupid! Just learning!!

Quote Originally Posted by khayess;3453348;
    I did some sluething during last season and had a blast, wanna do more this time, but am still new so sorry if I sound completely stupid! Just learning!!
    Glad to have you join us! I know I need all the help I can get just figuring out who is who with the guys!

Wow you know how proud I am of myself. I posted the SC with the watch and linked it to Kip and now that's why all of you hope he comes from according to the watch Crazy but lovely to hear
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3453358;
    Wow you know how proud I am of myself. I posted the SC with the watch and linked it to Kip and now that's why all of you hope he comes from according to the watch Crazy but lovely to hear
    Good job Incretsible!! I'm new at all this too, but its wonderful to be among such talented sleuthers!

I find it much easier once the first couple of episodes has aired bc we know what the guys look like and what their movements and things are! I'm a little lost right now!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast