Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Reid's own brothers don't know the outcome! We all know darn well how close he is with them. So, Wes doesn't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3603676;
    So, I've been listening to all the interviews and reading all the articles and based on that, this is what I think happens:

I think she did know who she was going to pick at FRC between Ed and Kip. But I think Reid shows up the day of FRC, proposes and throws her for a loop. She either sends him away or says no to his proposal but it seems like she rejects him. When she's crying in her room at the Orchid, she's crying about Reid. She then goes to the FRC, says goodbye to her F2 and in a "momentous life changing decision", she says goodbye to her F1. The audience is confused, 5 minutes remain, what's happening...and then, either she goes and find Reid or Reid shows up. She doesn't accept the proposal but she knows she wants to be with him and they need to figure out how to make this work.

That, IMO, is what makes sense...what shows she has her head screwed on straight. The ATFR will still get viewers because everybody will want to know Jillian's rationale, see Kip and Ed confront her over choosing Reid and see her and Reid together!

Yep, That's my thinking and not changing until...tomorrow. LOL
    I love the way you think!

And with Ed, it's his balance between personal and business and family, and he's just a very well-rounded individual.
    Such an odd description of ED, does she not remember their first 1:1 date when he said he needed someone to help him find balance between his work and social life..... Really, I just don't recognize this person she fell in love with. He strikes me as being the most out of balance guy of the three. IMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3603698;
    If she got married, I can not begin to imagine that the producers did not allow them to see each other for 2 months. First, I am having a hard time fathoming that the producers would put that kind of an impediment upon what they believed to be a viable, thriving relationship of any kind, and second I can not imagine that given the conversation that Jillian had with her father about getting engaged she would get married instead.

Something isn't adding up in L.A.
    I would be flabbergasted (love that word) if there is a marriage in Hawaii, but I would LOVE to see next year's contract if it were true. Would there now be a "Jillian clause?"
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3603530;
    Her best friend said: ‘Jill, you came back from the show funnier, happier, you’re on fire, you’re smarter …(Reid was pretty quick on his feet with the humor from the get go, I especially loved when he pulled out that toothbrush).

Geez, Reid=F1 just makes so much sense
    ITA. The only person I see her "on fire" with is Reid. Her smile is brighter, her eyes twinkle, and their humor compliments each other so well. I don't see anything that compares when she is with Ed or Kip. I also haven't seen anything like it since I've been watching these shows (althought I didn't watch Trista and Ryan's season).

Also, in the first interview she did, where she talks about how happy she is and how she would do the show 2 or 3 times over again... She seems to have the same smile on her face then too.... JMHO

If she got married, I can not begin to imagine that the producers did not allow them to see each other for 2 months. First, I am having a hard time fathoming that the producers would put that kind of an impediment upon what they believed to be a viable, thriving relationship of any kind, and second I can not imagine that given the conversation that Jillian had with her father about getting engaged she would get married instead.

I guess I will have to say AGAIN I was joking

I can't believe Jillian even threw that out into the universe. Surely not. It does kind of make the whole freak out over "they can't live together" convo from the press interview intriguing.

Don't believe she'd do that but WOW...if she did. Just WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3603659;
    I wish we could get a scan of that...or is there a link to that article?
    I think this is the article referenced:

Decoding 'Bachelorette' Jillian Harris - LIVE: The TV Blog

FORT Newbie

Again atem, how do you know his brothers don't know the outcome? you intermittently make statements that make it seem like you are Reid or someone close to Reid.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3603662;
    But if Reid spoke to Wes there would be no way he would discuss the outcome if there even was an outcome. I would think that would be a complete breaching of the contract
    We do tend to think that and rightly so ; however, it came to the sleuthers' attention last season that there is definitely a network between not only the contenders on one season but on other seasons as well. It seems as though they might share with each other what they won't share with outsiders.
    It is as though they have the common bond of having experienced the same thing. When they view their contract, they see themselves and each other all in the same boat, and they tend to share with each other.

Did Reid and Wes share that info? I don't know, but I certainly can't throw the idea out the window and say that there is no precedence in this franchise's history.