Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3603510;
    About the Access Hollywood interview

In regards to Reid's return, she is still hush hush. She casually mentions Deanna on Jason's season as on possibility of what could happen. Some may say that doesn't bode well for Reid, but I don't think it means anything. She is just not revealing anything one way or another and needed to toss an earlier example of somebody returning. Key quote was that the day was NOTHING she expected...

Other topics: blogs and some of the "comments", Ed's aloe oiling making "The Soups" (not much discussion there) and she, of course, won't say she's engaged... but Laura says it is a good sign in light of previous stars like Jason saying they were engaged and NOT being. Maybe Jillian is?

Again, she mentions very briefly about her concern about guys not "opening up". Quite a few interviews have addressed this. For some reason, Reid is the one on the show that this relates to, more so than Kip or Ed. A Riaz interview in June stated that she worried about not finding the right one because he wasn't opening up enough... I can't remember the exact words though. In fact, a lot of older interviews become more revealing after you watch the Spain and Maui episodes...

The rest was about Wes... she had feelings for him and he did her, but he was mostly there for his career and she shouldn't have kept him that long because it made BOTH look foolish. No girlfriend... she's certain. Laura, the interviewer, is a fan of Wes on account of the obvious edits that made him look worse than he did. Jillian seamed to share her sympathies and stated Wes is too talented to do the reality TV thing. For some reason, Jillian is in the dark about why he could attend MTA.

No AvalonR... my confidence isn't shaken

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3603564;
    Im going on record grandma shows up, Eds family is still there and Jills family is there if anyone gets married its those two
    It's OOOONNNNNNNNNN beth0419!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3603564;
    Im going on record grandma shows up, Eds family is still there and Jills family is there if anyone gets married its those two
    Ummm...doesn't the State of Hawaii require marriage licenses and perhaps a waiting period? I do laugh, though, because this is the time of the season when "marriage" posts break out. Especially when we are stalemated and then the lead has laughingly inserted that into a list of things the finale might entail. She was joking. At least I hope so.

The thin ankles with the tan tennies could very well belong to a producer who accompanies Reid in the Taxi to the FRC site. Nothing more exhilarating, although she is probably getting teased about being in the preview.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3603516;
    She is just talking too much. The Reid return is NOT a Deanna advice return.
    Oh, I believe that, lisamill. I was referring to the 'marriage' topic.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Newbie

According to article in NY Post, she is back in Vancouver to live and not coming to the states to live.
    Wonder if, she picked anyone or whoever she did pick .......it is over

Quote Originally Posted by jezzdogg;3603597;
    According to article in NY Post, she is back in Vancouver to live and not coming to the states to live.
    Wonder if, she picked anyone or whoever she did pick .......it is over
    She said she is living in Vancouver "until further notice." Guaranteed the further notice will be revealed on Tuesday night.

Okay, so I listened to Wes's second interview with RS. He says that he's been talking to Reid a lot. He then goes on about how he still likes Jillian and would date her in the real world. I think he's telling the truth about talking to Reid. He talks about how he's a musician etc.... So would Reid be talking to Wes if Reid was f1? And if Wes thought Reid was f1, would he be saying that he'd still date Jillian? thoughts?

FORT Regular

Well, she basically just gave away that Reid shows up ON the day of the FRC, given that the Access woman brought up his return, and Jillian said (paraphrasing), "Well, that was a crazy day. I was hoping it would be like the other FRC, but there were a lot of ups and downs." Given that Jillian has repeatedly said that she knew her F1 well in advance, and given that many people here (though not all) believe that Jill had no idea he was coming back, this seems to again point to his proposal being rejected. I might have believed that Reid stood a chance if he'd come back immediately after the rose ceremony, but not after the other two meet her family, she has additional time with the remaining two, and she spends the night with Ed in his hotel. But showing up on that last day? Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3603610;
    Okay, so I listened to Wes's second interview with RS. He says that he's been talking to Reid a lot. He then goes on about how he still likes Jillian and would date her in the real world. I think he's telling the truth about talking to Reid. He talks about how he's a musician etc.... So would Reid be talking to Wes if Reid was f1? And if Wes thought Reid was f1, would he be saying that he'd still date Jillian? thoughts?
    I wondered about that, too, pattycake. Does anyone recall if the contract says they can't talk to one another until the results have been announced? I know they can't tell each other the result, but are they prohibited from communicating?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3603620;
    I wondered about that, too, pattycake. Does anyone recall if the contract says they can't talk to one another until the results have been announced? I know they can't tell each other the result, but are they prohibited from communicating?
    Jillian said that she keeps in contact with Michael all the time.