Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jodeeayn;3603526;
    I'm still trying desperately to catch up with all the posts between yesterday morning and today (darn work keeps getting in the way of my sleuthing and post following!! GRR!). Could someone point me to the link for Jilly's interview please?

Thanks muchly!
    If you're asking about the Dish of Salt one here you go. It's 2 parts. Part 1 here which rolls into Part 2.

Dish Of Salt: ‘Bachelorette’ Jillian Talks Finale, Part I | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    We need not think alike to love alike

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3603533;
    Exactly. I mean, they distorted his voice in one and then showed him for what, 3 secs? in the commercial and nothing since.

We hear Jillian say in a commercial earlier on about the one she let go coming back to sweep her off her feet and she has to think about it or whatever. What in the world is going on?
    atem, it's the strategy of confusion and it's working.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3603516;
    She is just talking too much. The Reid return is NOT a Deanna advice return.
    But if I remember the Deanna situation - didn't Deanna also basically say she made a mistake and if she had to do it again, she would have chosen Jason? We all know that was complete BS - but maybe this is what Jillian is referring to - Reid comes back to say he made a mistake. Or maybe she is just throwing anything out there to throw people off.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3603539;
    atem, it's the strategy of confusion and it's working.
    Oh yes it is and it is confusing the heck out of me!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3603533;
    Exactly. I mean, they distorted his voice in one and then showed him for what, 3 secs? in the commercial and nothing since.

We hear Jillian say in a commercial earlier on about the one she let go coming back to sweep her off her feet and she has to think about it or whatever. What in the world is going on?
    Diversion ... leading up to "ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC" according to their press release. Here's hoping that that it refers to Reid.

You know, that is a really over-the-top description by ABC. Almost makes you wonder if someone got married on the spot!

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3603512;
    Hmm and who has the eternity/wedding band in his hand?

No wonder she can't say she is engaged!
    Very good point... I like the way you think!!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3603505;
    Michael Steg, Juan, Mike...anybody but Jake, please! I really don't understand the support for Jake...he's a wannabe actor (but needs MANY MANY MANY acting lessons), plus he is scary. Am expecting him to turn up on the news (in a bad way). I was appalled by the attention to him on the MTA. ACK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3603550;
    Diversion ... leading up to "ONE OF THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC NIGHTS EVER ON ABC" according to their press release. Here's hoping that that it refers to Reid.

You know, that is a really over-the-top description by ABC. Almost makes you wonder if someone got married on the spot!
    Almost makes you think Reid swoops in with a helicopter complete with minister and tells Jilly they should "Get this %*$@ done!"

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3603550;

Im going on record grandma shows up, Eds family is still there and Jills family is there if anyone gets married its those two

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3603406;
    Terrific interview. He is OPEN to being The Bachelor...anyway we can derail the Jake Express and light up the Jesse Jet?
    That would be AMAZING!! I wouldn't even care whether he fell in love or not.... I would just be happy to get to stare at him and hear his witty sense of humor for 2 hours a week