Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RacingGirl;3601986;
    Nope, nothing with Jill's famliy and Kip! It is odd!
    I don't think it's odd, really. Last week, they had only a clip of Kip's Fantasy Date. They usually just pick one person/date/event to highlight on the online "sneak peeks." Kip was last week, so makes sense they'd go with Ed this week.

FORT Fan

But don't those "sneak peek" things always just show one long scene? I am just remembering the one where it was about 3 minutes of the curling date and I thought it was odd at the time, but then they did the same kind of thing every week...

I thought Ed looked tense and like he was trying too hard...anyone agree/disagree?

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3601957;
    Is the motherboard ABC? If it is I can't watch it... I'm a Canadian

Is there Kip and Jill's family? Odd that they would leave Kip out if they did...
    I posted about this early this afternoon. It's also on youtube at abc's channel. Search Mother Sneak 7-27 - The Bachelorette.

It's an in depth view of Ed's visit with Jill's family.

Quote Originally Posted by Cari;3601992;
    my take on our chat was jillian wanted Ed from the start. hence when OurSource said she's more heartbroken this season, i was thinking to myself "oh, maybe she chose Ed as F1 and was heartbroken. How? i really dunno "

that was why when i read littlemissdiva's blog. those were my first thoughts. was this was OurSource was talking about? Ed leaving her high and dry? breaking her heart when Jillian was obviously so in love with Ed?

but i really do not know what OurSource was talking about because he really was tightlipped unlike sdl's source. he spent more time talking about jay's season.
    That's exactly how I took it too: She wanted Ed right away, chose him and he broke her heart at the end of all this. I cannot get away from that feeling and that chat no matter how badly I want Reid to sweep her off of her feet and give her everything she wants
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HCRecruiter;3601967;
    Were these moments from the show or a combination of on/off stuff? I sincerely want to know because I really don't see this as that bad, nor do any of my non-FoRT friends...
    Honestly, I would have to say both. I'd be lying if I said some of the off-show stuff didn't influence me. That said, my sisters and some friends as well don't like him strictly based on on-show stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3601990;
    He was super careful to not say whether or not she's single so I didn't know how to take it either. He claims she's happy now but I don't know how she can be truly happy after ending up alone at the end of all this.
    If it were me and it became obvious I was in for a lot of grief with my remaining choices of guys, heck, I'd be happy to end up alone too. I always say I'd rather be single forever than wind up married to the wrong man. The phrase "dodged a bullet" comes to mind, for example.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by totti10;3601966;
    Regardless of who she chose (or didn't choose), or if it's over or not--I think Jillian would be obligated by ABC to perpetuate the happy ending storyline at least until the finale has been shown--and perhaps for a few months beyond that....
    Jason sure wasn't. In fact, instead of just waiting 6 weeks, he came in and caused the biggest hullabalu imaginable when he insisted on proclaiming his ending wasn't happy, and he wanted to try a different ending.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3601958;
    She did say that she gets teary-eyed whenever she talks about Wes because she always thought she would marry a honky-tonk cowboy.

That description doesn't fit any of the F3!

I do feel her "hickish" side is eclipsing her "polished" side as of late. Maybe she didn't find what she was looking for, and is alone.
    Honestly, I never thought of her as a "hick" at all. Her taste in clothes is certainly not hickish..She just seems really "normal" to me. She enjoys travel, clothes, great food, etc. Maybe I don't know the Canadian description of "hick"..When I hear "hick" I think redneck..

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

They are pushing him haaaarrrrd. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

I don't see any way that Reid or Kip isn't F1 at this point.
    We need not think alike to love alike