Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3601923;
    For real? I started off liking Ed, he was one of my favorites and it wasn't 'one bad moment' for me - it was one bad moment after another that made me start not liking him much...
    Were these moments from the show or a combination of on/off stuff? I sincerely want to know because I really don't see this as that bad, nor do any of my non-FoRT friends...

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3601962;
    I'm Canadian, and I can watch it!
    Really?! I get the evil "sorry this is only available to viewers in the USA at this time"

I feel deprived
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3601975;
    Really?! I get the evil "sorry this is only available to viewers in the USA at this time"

I feel deprived
    No! Where are you? I'm in Ontario.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3601975;

I feel deprived
    I'm also Canadian and was able to watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3601959;
    Reasons for being crushed and heartbroken...

She realized she made a mistake letting Reid go and thought it couldn't be rectified.
    She realized that she didn't have a real love connection with her F2 - relates to first point.
    She gets hurt badly by one of the F2.
    It definitely sounded like she was heartbroken over her F1. He never came out and said it, but that's what I go from it. And then there's that whole notion that there was no connection at all and none of this bodes well for Reid.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3601979;
    No! Where are you? I'm in Ontario.
    I'm in Ontario as well!
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3601957;
    Is the motherboard ABC? If it is I can't watch it... I'm a Canadian

Is there Kip and Jill's family? Odd that they would leave Kip out if they did...
    Nope, nothing with Jill's famliy and Kip! It is odd!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3601929;
    wow what a rollercoaster time reading the threads and attempting to catch up.

i can't seem to find anything about the portion of the teleconference where it started breaking up in the middle when they started talking about regrets and jill said something like 'if i had a regret i would go back and make it work' or something similar...that seemed strange it was sort of bleeped out?? because she was answering a different question right before and it seems to have been bleeped off rather than just a natural progression with static any thoughts?
    and did anyone catch what she actually said?
    Do you remember what kind of question was asked of her? I'll try to find it and transcribe what I hear, but I don't have time to listen to the whole shebang all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cari;3601960;
    dear! i am actually just waiting for monday's outcome. but if i remember correctly, (the chat was so fast. i couldn't keep up!)

somebody was asking who jillian chose (based on Our Source's comment that "jillian is happy"

then Our Source said (i may have read it incorrectly), "can't jillian be happy single?" something like that. can't remember exactly. or something like "... i didn't say that... she can be happy single"

the reason i remembered that particular comment is when i heard jillian's interview where she kept emphasing.. "IF i chose someone"
    He was super careful to not say whether or not she's single so I didn't know how to take it either. He claims she's happy now but I don't know how she can be truly happy after ending up alone at the end of all this.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3601926;
    Cari, I keep going back to our chat with production source saying Jill was crushed and heartbroken this season, moreso than with Jason. What does it mean?

To me it means she chose Ed and it's over.

There is nothing else it could be imo and I have no reason to not believe him. Thoughts?
    my take on our chat was jillian wanted Ed from the start. hence when OurSource said she's more heartbroken this season, i was thinking to myself "oh, maybe she chose Ed as F1 and was heartbroken. How? i really dunno "

that was why when i read littlemissdiva's blog. those were my first thoughts. was this what OurSource was talking about? Ed leaving her high and dry? breaking her heart when Jillian was obviously so in love with Ed?

but i really do not know what OurSource was talking about because he really was tightlipped unlike sdl's source. he spent more time talking about jay's season.
    Last edited by Cari; 07-23-2009 at 12:18 AM.
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!