Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cari;3601883;
    my question eversince watching bachelor/bachelorette is why would fleiss edit someone badly or in a negative way if he/she is the F1.

i've learned my lesson during matt's season. i was so for amanda and shayne for me doesn't have an F1 edit. we know who matt chose. sigh.
    sorry for quoting myself.

it has been a niggling feeling. ed = shayne (for me at least). Shayne was exactly an F1 edit imo so i thought it was amanda. So i'm surmising that Ed even if he gets a not so good edit can be the F1.

i listened to the teleconference interview. i have mix feelings about it.
    i honestly feel it is Ed based on this tele interview BUT if i will base it on her previous radio interviews. i believe she chose no one.

i fervently hope freedom is right. but other than that am in for a heartbreak
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

FORT Regular

The only thing that bothers me is why they're keeping his come back so weird and hush hush. When Jeremy came back, I thought everybody knew. When Deanna came back during Jason's season, even if it was just to support him, they made such a big deal about it, like she came back to get him. These come backs were so out there for us. So this season is weird.
    I think they're keeping his comeback sort of hush hush because he's Mr. Invisible. He was Mr. Invisible in the beginning for sure, then as they spent more 1:1 time together he became more visible, but now he's Mr. Invisible again.

When Jeremy came back and Deanna came back, it was JUST for drama so they really played it up. I think they aren't playing Reid coming back so much because his comeback is not just for drama, it's the real deal. F1!

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3601936;
    If she chose Ed and it is over then why is she "on top of the world right now"? Just wondering. I can't see how she can say she is soooo soo happy blah blah blah and be dumped or had her heartbroken already. Doesn't make any sense to me.
    I don't see what else she could say. "It didn't work out and I'm heartbroken. Watch it all ABC Mondays at 8pm!" She has nothing to say other than everything is super. If she's alone now then she could just say she learned a lot and is fine and happy going back to her great life.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

There is a new sneak peek up on the motherboard. It's when Ed is meeting Jillian's family. Enjoy or not.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3601953;
    There is a new sneak peek up on the motherboard. It's when Ed is meeting Jillian's family. Enjoy or not.
    Is the motherboard ABC? If it is I can't watch it... I'm a Canadian

Is there Kip and Jill's family? Odd that they would leave Kip out if they did...
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by g8rinATL;3601942;
    Maybe she met her a cowboy at the Stampede...
    She did say that she gets teary-eyed whenever she talks about Wes because she always thought she would marry a honky-tonk cowboy.

That description doesn't fit any of the F3!

I do feel her "hickish" side is eclipsing her "polished" side as of late. Maybe she didn't find what she was looking for, and is alone.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3601926;
    Cari, I keep going back to our chat with production source saying Jill was crushed and heartbroken this season, moreso than with Jason. What does it mean?

To me it means she chose Ed and it's over.

There is nothing else it could be imo and I have no reason to not believe him. Thoughts?
    Reasons for being crushed and heartbroken...

She realized she made a mistake letting Reid go and thought it couldn't be rectified.
    She realized that she didn't have a real love connection with her F2 - relates to first point.
    She gets hurt badly by one of the F2.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3601926;
    Cari, I keep going back to our chat with production source saying Jill was crushed and heartbroken this season, moreso than with Jason. What does it mean?

To me it means she chose Ed and it's over.

There is nothing else it could be imo and I have no reason to not believe him. Thoughts?
    dear! i am actually just waiting for monday's outcome. but if i remember correctly, (the chat was so fast. i couldn't keep up!)

somebody was asking who jillian chose (based on Our Source's comment that "jillian is happy"

then Our Source said (i may have read it incorrectly), "can't jillian be happy single?" something like that. can't remember exactly. or something like "... i didn't say that... she can be happy single"

the reason i remembered that particular comment is when i heard jillian's interview where she kept emphasing.. "IF i chose someone"
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3601957;
    Is the motherboard ABC? If it is I can't watch it... I'm a Canadian

Is there Kip and Jill's family? Odd that they would leave Kip out if they did...
    I'm Canadian, and I can watch it!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3601936;
    If she chose Ed and it is over then why is she "on top of the world right now"? Just wondering. I can't see how she can say she is soooo soo happy blah blah blah and be dumped or had her heartbroken already. Doesn't make any sense to me.
    Regardless of who she chose (or didn't choose), or if it's over or not--I think Jillian would be obligated by ABC to perpetuate the happy ending storyline at least until the finale has been shown--and perhaps for a few months beyond that....