Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by REIDISCOOL;3599992;
    ITA..Whatever the outcome. Jillian has chosen who she feels is right for her. Seriously how well do we know TV-Jillian or any of the F3. It's Fleiss you have to blame!
    ITA. The average person at home doesn't know who Fleiss is, however, they'll direct their rage to Jillian. The backlash she experienced last week is small beer compared to what she'll experience next week.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

has gotten off the Reid train officially after reading that transcript and signing off ...sigh... Hope that everyone ends up happy in the end.Thanks for everyone who I got to know here and for your awesome sleuthing. I enjoyed your company and humor and insight throughout this journey....Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3599900;
    Thank you thank you! I agree, I posted this some time back this morning ( I think in the Thoughts and Comments) I am getting so confused about everyone's inside info - cause even people are contraditing themselves.
    SDL has never said he knows what happened in Hawaii; he's never said he knew who F1 is.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by kathryn91;3599968;
    First time poster here... I discovered the board last season after being sucked into the Jason/Melissa/Molly saga. Alas, once again I find myself spending (i.e. wasting) way too much time trying to figure out who Jillian picks.

I have a theory that I want to throw out there re: the ex-girlfriend situation. Didn't RS mention something about how in the finale Ed is going to be roasted, and others have suggested that girlfriend gate is going to be brought up next week? Well, according to Jillian's interview today she said that she and Ed had discussed ex-girlfriends, and it was awkward, then they rubbed aloe vera on each other, etc... THEN the cameras left. This to me says that the girlfriend discussion was filmed, and something the producers would know all about.

What if the producers are saving the footage/voiceovers until the finale next week... in which case they may pretend the discussion happened after she let Reid go (maybe during the LCD with Ed) instead of before. The producers could be presenting it as if it's new information to Jillian and this could be where Jill's voiceover "It was hard for me to hear the things he said today" comes in. Obviously she kept Ed around AFTER the ex-girlfriend discussion so chances are that it isn't going to cause her to change her decision, but it would add the drama that the producers want... and it would lead us away from thinking that she picks Ed.

What do you think?
    I so hope you are right. I am just sick. I am furious with the show itself, not Jillian. If she loves Ed, that is her business. To each his/her own. Some people think my husband is different, so who am I to judge that. However, the show editors promoting this return of Reid's when we all know he had to be shoved off a cliff to do it. This makes me mad. If he did it and he wanted to that is fine, but I am none to happy with the producers and I have mind to give them an earful. I think I'll email them via ABCMedianet. I am super done if they have played with me. It will be the very last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3599998;
    Again, I love Jillian, but how is it not? He totally thought that he still had a chance and that the reason why he was cut is because he did not communicate his feelings well enough. He was shocked when he got cut. I do think that she had stronger feelings for the other two and she should have communicated that better with him. He would have NEVER come back if she had stated that, he would have just let it go. I adore Jillian but she wasn't very good at being clear about why she cut people. I mean look at what she said to Dave, didn't she just say that "it just wasn't working" when she really meant "cause your a complete tool".
    Oh I'm sure TPTB cooked this up from the beginning and very clearly and explicitly told her what to say and exactly how to say it to Reid. I'm sure she thought they were trying to be nice to him or whatever when in reality they were manipulating both of them to get maximum drama out of this.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3600000;
    I am 100% convinced she picked Ed and they are probably engaged. It sounds like she is warning the Reid fans of what is to come.
    agreed. At least we had a warning and didn't have to suffer through being glued to the TV until this end. I won't see any need to watch it Monday night since I know the obvious ending. I just hope they end up happy and are together for a really long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3599998;
    Again, I love Jillian, but how is it not? He totally thought that he still had a chance and that the reason why he was cut is because he did not communicate his feelings well enough. He was shocked when he got cut. Yea Fleiss may have nuged him to come back but he wouldn't have done it if he didn't think he had a chance. I do think that she had stronger feelings for the other two and she should have communicated that better with him. He would have NEVER come back if she had stated that, he would have just let it go. I adore Jillian but she wasn't very good at being clear about why she cut people. I mean look at what she said to Dave, didn't she just say that "it just wasn't working" when she really meant "cause your a complete tool".
    She cut him, I think that says it all. It's not her fault that he didn't get it. I think its good for him to come back and tell her how he feels, but that doesn't mean that she has to pick him. It's HER LIFE.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorfan2008;3599837;
    After reading this transcript, I think most definitely that Reid is not the Final 1.

I would love for him to be the next Bach....what are the chances he would accept this?
    My mantra from now until the choice is confirmed will be..."Run Reid Run."

I hope the Reid we got to see is for real and he does have the intellect and the sense of self-preservation to say, "Hell NO!"

FORT Regular

If ED really is the F1, I will be so disappointed in Jillian, but what can you do?

I find him so smarmy, not very attractive, effeminate, shady, etc etc etc. He is not a trustworthy individual IMO.

What I can't believe is that she can still be "into him" after watching the whole season unfold. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Holls;3600005;
    has gotten off the Reid train officially after reading that transcript and signing off ...sigh... Hope that everyone ends up happy in the end.Thanks for everyone who I got to know here and for your awesome sleuthing. I enjoyed your company and humor and insight throughout this journey....Take care.
    Reid is doing great and there is no need to think otherwise. I will be watching for his part and she's not even saying she's engaged.