Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3599971;
    I just feel like Jillian is so ready for it to be over. She doesn't care if it gets out or not. She's over the crazy fans writing dumb stuff in her blog and thinking they know more about Ed than she does.

Jmo.
    I don't blame her. I just hope that they know how much some of us have enjoyed watching them fall in love. If it weren't for the gf rumors, 90% on here would also think that they are crazy in love. It's been obvious to me. If Jason and Molly can make it through the hype, I believe Ed and Jill can too.

FORT Regular

Ok, we know she doesn't accept Reid. What are the chances she accepts no one?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3599955;
    WOW! I'm flabergasted at their cruelty to Reid. It was bad enough that they encouraged Jeremy to come back and get rejected, but to get Reid to come back and PROPOSE knowing he'd get rejected is beyond cruel. My heart aches for him. It is especially tragic for a guy like Reid who doesn't throw the love word around - imagine how seriously he takes proposing.

I feel sick.
    But Reid is fine guys I suspected he may not be the one a long time ago when she never really said anything about him in her interviews. It's like she was avoiding it and we all wondered why even after their 1 on 1. I think she felt bad for leading him on with "trust me" and then rejecting him the 2nd time. That's what I think anyway. Again Reid is fine, I hope Jillian will be happy too but if she choose Ed, she choose wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3599969;
    this isn't Jillian's fault - she's not the one that requested Reid return. Everyone in this season was the pawn.
    ITA..Whatever the outcome. Jillian has chosen who she feels is right for her. Seriously how well do we know TV-Jillian or any of the F3. It's Fleiss you have to blame!
    Basement troll courtesy of Ryvetted!!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3599969;
    this isn't Jillian's fault - she's not the one that requested Reid return. Everyone in this season was the pawn.
    Agreed. It's all on TPTB because I'm sure they knew she wanted Ed all along and instead they were horribly cruel to Reid and it's poor Jill who is going to be ripped to shreds for this in the media. Wow. WTG once again, Fleiss! You manage to outdo yourself every season! Soon all that's going to be left is for your primary to sacrifice kittens on camera.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3599794;
    does this usually happen where the bachelorette or bachelor gives hints in the last week of interviews?
    As anders has said...damage control.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3599959;
    No way is this Jillian's fault.
    Again, I love Jillian, but how is it not? He totally thought that he still had a chance and that the reason why he was cut is because he did not communicate his feelings well enough. He was shocked when he got cut. Yea Fleiss may have nuged him to come back but he wouldn't have done it if he didn't think he had a chance. I do think that she had stronger feelings for the other two and she should have communicated that better with him. He would have NEVER come back if she had stated that, he would have just let it go. I adore Jillian but she wasn't very good at being clear about why she cut people. I mean look at what she said to Dave, didn't she just say that "it just wasn't working" when she really meant "cause your a complete tool".

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3599966;
    Well, she is going to be getting Kip and Reid fans upset with her again, especially after seeing Ed vs. Kip in the MTA IMO.
    She signed up for it. I'm just saying I get why she's sounding a little more defensive and letting some other things slip. She really should just ignore it though.

I am 100% convinced she picked Ed and they are probably engaged. It sounds like she is warning the Reid fans of what is to come.

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3599961;
    Maybe Kip and Ed both pull Mesnicks when she lets them go and she chooses Reid...that is why it Traumitic....
    I don't think Ed could muster a tear over this show, unless it was one of hysterical laughter.