Page 65 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374751151655651065 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by pssoss;3475270;
    yeah I checked their website too and i can't find it either but I have my copy with me, it's issue 131 - June 2009, pg 38 (Inside Story is the title) and the headline says "Bachelorette Jillian Harris heats things up"

Can anyone out there scan and attach it or upload it as an avatar? (if that is permitted?)
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

FORT Newbie

there is definately a watch on his left wrist.

I must be blind. You're right, looks like a watch on his left wrist.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Hi, everyone. Just picked up the magazine. The photo was taken by someone named Francois Laborde. I don't think it's a screen cap. Story says Jillian is on a yacht off the coast of Maui. I usually try to hedge my bets but I'm sure this is Ed.

In the "Amazing Race" sequence, I kept thinking, he looks hot with his sunglasses on. I'm sure this is the same face with the same sunglasses.

In addition, Ed's hair is rounded as it goes down from the top of his head towards his side burns, if you know what I mean, and this guy's hair is dark. No one has the same side profile hairwise as Ed.

I'm going to go back and listen to one of the interviews that she did where she says something about, if you don't kiss more guys, then how do you know when you get down to the final four, that it wasn't the fifth guy that was right for you. (Just paraphrasing now, but I will get her actual words and copy them out.)

There is a name of something at the bottom of the photograph but the first few letters are missing. It looks like ???ing Coral Reefs.

Get back to you soon.

Francois Laborde photography is based out of Lahaina in Maui.

WOW... this new info & pic sounds like an Awesome find! I sure hope someone who has the magazine can scan it and get that pic on here soon... I think ALOT of people are dying to see it... I know I sure am! Thanks!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

I am waiting to see it too. Can anyone take a picture with a camera?lol I am desperate to see it.
    Last edited by cupcakes; 05-30-2009 at 04:38 PM.

I am interested in the picture too. If it is indeed Ed, we have Kip and Ed in Hawaii. If only 2 go to Hawaii, Reid must be cut in Spain.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

This guy is paparazzi, not with the network or production, making this a HIGH VALUE photo. Someone needs to scan it. Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3475345;
    This guy is paparazzi, not with the network or production, making this a HIGH VALUE photo. Someone needs to scan it. Soon.
    If I hadn't given my daughter my scanner I'd run to Shopper's to get the picture - hope one of the people that have a scanner can get a copy of the mag.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!