Page 64 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 145455565758596061626364656667686970717273741141645641064 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;3475116;
    hey everyone
    I'm new, to the board
    but i've been reading for a long time.I just came back from the store and saw the magazine "Hello Canada'' and the picture of Jillian on the boat in Hawaii
    and it looks like it is deffinatly not Kiptyn, it looks like Ed. Very tall, dark hair man. Deffinatly reminds me of the fountain man and the white shirt man on the bed. jUts wanted to report I was very excited when i saw this picture.
    Ed in Maui?!! If we could get a hold of that picture it could help us out ALOT!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

I really don't think the picture is Ed. I checked the screen caps of Eds one-on-one and he isn't wearing a watch (the guy in the picture is) also the guy in the picture has he hair sticking up in the front, and in the cap of Kip on his-one-on-one his hair is sticking up in the front too. that along with the build of the guy in the picture - looks too small to be Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by pssoss;3475234;
    I really don't think the picture is Ed. I checked the screen caps of Eds one-on-one and he isn't wearing a watch (the guy in the picture is) also the guy in the picture has he hair sticking up in the front, and in the cap of Kip on his-one-on-one his hair is sticking up in the front too. that along with the build of the guy in the picture - looks too small to be Ed.
    I don't think Ed is as tall as people are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by pssoss;3475234;
    Can you describe the watch?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Originally Posted by ilb123
    hey everyone
    I'm new, to the board
    but i've been reading for a long time.I just came back from the store and saw the magazine "Hello Canada'' and the picture of Jillian on the boat in Hawaii
    and it looks like it is deffinatly not Kiptyn, it looks like Ed. Very tall, dark hair man. Deffinatly reminds me of the fountain man and the white shirt man on the bed. jUts wanted to report I was very excited when i saw this picture.
    Was she posing for the picture with one of the guys? I find it strange that they would let one of the final guys in a picture with her.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

No they were filming - you can see the camera in the shot. In it Jillian is kissing our mystery guy (I think it's Kip but at first I thought it was Ed) the caption says they are in Maui. The guy is wearing sun glasses and a sleeveless blue shirt and green cargo shorts I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by pssoss;3475251;
    No they were filming - you can see the camera in the shot. In it Jillian is kissing our mystery guy (I think it's Kip but at first I thought it was Ed) the caption says they are in Maui. The guy is wearing sun glasses and a sleeveless blue shirt and green cargo shorts I believe.
    Thanks! Very interesting. It is so confusing. I still think Reid and Kip are F2. It would really be so confusing if Ed is in the mix though!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3475119;
    Welcome and thanks for sharing. Can you tell us what Jillian and the guy on the boat are wearing?

I just visited the HELLO Canada web site: hellomagazine.ca and no stories listed for the article you mentioned. The publication date is: 5 - 27 - 09 - the Father's Day Edition, though for you fellow detectives... this could be really helpful if you can get info about that pic
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

FORT Newbie

yeah I checked their website too and i can't find it either but I have my copy with me, it's issue 131 - June 2009, pg 38 (Inside Story is the title) and the headline says "Bachelorette Jillian Harris heats things up"

I just bought the magazine in question - Hello Canada June 8, page 38. If I could scan it for you I would, but I don't have that capability. I'm almost positive it's Ed. Hair is dark brown. They're on a sailboat. Clothing as decribed by others, no watch visible. It's a hug with a kiss. He has to lean forward and down quite a ways to hug her. Not terribly intimate. Like a staged photo op, IMO.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch