Page 63 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 135354555657585960616263646566676869707172731131635631063 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

hey everyone
    I'm new, to the board
    but i've been reading for a long time.I just came back from the store and saw the magazine "Hello Canada'' and the picture of Jillian on the boat in Hawaii
    and it looks like it is deffinatly not Kiptyn, it looks like Ed. Very tall, dark hair man. Deffinatly reminds me of the fountain man and the white shirt man on the bed. jUts wanted to report I was very excited when i saw this picture.

FORT Newbie

I find her "quota" to be hilarious, because by episode 2 she'd already kissed three guys, hadn't she? Kip, Wes, Jake? (maybe I'm imagining things). Anyway I think she looks great and answered the questions well. I want someone to ask about Reid and Kip.

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;3475116;
    hey everyone
    I'm new, to the board
    but i've been reading for a long time.I just came back from the store and saw the magazine "Hello Canada'' and the picture of Jillian on the boat in Hawaii
    and it looks like it is deffinatly not Kiptyn, it looks like Ed. Very tall, dark hair man. Deffinatly reminds me of the fountain man and the white shirt man on the bed. jUts wanted to report I was very excited when i saw this picture.
    Welcome and thanks for sharing. Can you tell us what Jillian and the guy on the boat are wearing?

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the welcome,
    Jillian was wearing a demin short skirt and a white blouse
    The guy was wearing green bermuda shorts and a purple top, also he was wearing dark shades.
    They look very into each other, he was hugging her tightly.

hey everyone
    I'm new, to the board
    Which issue of Hello Canada was it? I was just at Shopper's and the issue they had (130, June 1/09) didn't seem to have any pictures. Thanks.

hey everyone
    I'm new, to the board
    To say I'm confused it putting it mildy! Not that I am not glad that it may be Ed in F3 or F2 ...but, this stuff is just not making sense!

FORT Newbie

I was just at Shopper's too,
    I'm not quit sure of what issue it was, but the cover of the Hello Canada was with Angelina and Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3474826;
    Wow if that first guy she kisses in the cell is Reid...all in black...does he lay one on her for sure!!! Maybe he had her at pucker those lips baby!
    How ironic - that Jillian and Reid's first kiss is 'scripted'

I'll bet Reid made sure to give her something to think about since he's been in the 'bunk-house' so far - and the John Wayne date being his first opportunity to go on a date.

The rest of the guys at least seen to think he deserves the first kiss of the shoot. Funny how they seemed to know he's be the first up!

Hmmm wonder if it really is their first kiss. We don't get to see what is left on the editing room floor.
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;3475165;
    I was just at Shopper's too,
    I'm not quit sure of what issue it was, but the cover of the Hello Canada was with Angelina and Brad.
    Thanks. That must have been the May 25 issue. I'll see if I can get hold of it.

It is in the June 6 issue !