Page 62 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768697071721121625621062 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474874;
    I love these interviewers! They always try to trip up the bachelor/bachelorette. Very obvious she has found someone, but can't say anything. She is the happiest she has been in a very very long time I also believe Jake and Tanner P are not the ones with the girlfriends based on how highly she speaks of them in this interview.

"The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris | KATU.com - Portland, Oregon | Recent Shows
    Thanks, Cupcakes.
    She does look very happy and relaxed in this interview. Whoever her chosen one is, I wish it will work out for them.
    How come no one has asked her about Reid or Kip?

FORT Newbie

Firstly, thank you CC for your amazing finds and for posting them. Jillian looks so tanned...must have gotten a lot of sun (perhaps outdoors with a certain one, Kip? I amazed that she held up doing all so many interviews in one sitting and to have the names of the interviewers right each time. She must have been exhausted. Every time a Bachelor/rette mentions that he/she is extremely happy or the happiest he/she's been there's suspect but I do think that she sounds more sincere and less scripted than Jason was when he did his media blitz.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I've always loved the KATU interviews and this one is no exception. They are very good at trying to sneak in the BIG question, but she handled it very well; unlike DeAnna whose eyes shifted to her handler before answering. Jillian does look rested, tanned and smiley. She's been prepped well and is on her talking points even when the detours happen. Good for her.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I love these interviewers! They always try to trip up the bachelor/bachelorette. Very obvious she has found someone, but can't say anything. She is the happiest she has been in a very very long time I also believe Jake and Tanner P are not the ones with the girlfriends based on how highly she speaks of them in this interview.

I love their interview! It is great! It was really, really funny!!! I do really love her. Anyway, I'm surprised they haven't asked about Kip at least. I know why thy haven't asked about Reid, still not many know about him.....but Kip is definitely a fan favorite. Kip and Jake. I wonder why she lets Jake go to early. I thought at least F6. I'm starting to think Kip might be F1.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

She looks glowing to me!

FORT Newbie

Hello everyone! Long time lurker first time poster. Has anyone see this weeks Hello Canada? There was a small bit about the Bachelorette and picture of Jillian kissing someone on a yacht. At first I thought it looked like Ed but then I read the caption that said the picture was taken in Maui so I did some screen cap checking and I'm pretty sure it was Kip (you could see his watch and the hair line matched) Maybe some one could find that picture?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3474462;
    Just saw the sneak preview and am I the only one that thinks its kind of yucky for her to be kissing all of those guys on one date? I hated that episode with Jason too.

Still respect Brad for the way he doled out his kisses.
    can you imagine if one of them breaks out in a fever blister? it'll be like spinal tap...where eventually everyone in the band/groupies all had a huge sore on their lip.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pssoss;3475048;
    Hello everyone! Long time lurker first time poster. Has anyone see this weeks Hello Canada? There was a small bit about the Bachelorette and picture of Jillian kissing someone on a yacht. At first I thought it looked like Ed but then I read the caption that said the picture was taken in Maui so I did some screen cap checking and I'm pretty sure it was Kip (you could see his watch and the hair line matched) Maybe some one could find that picture?
    WOW!!! This is new! More proof of dating in Hawaii. I can't screencap, but I'll look for their website. Thanks and WELCOME!

ETA: I found the website for the magazine, but didn't find anything more current (at least on the web) than the introductory piece they did. But, I'm happy new photos are beginning to emerge. Where exactly did you find it? Since you can't post photos or URLs as yet, would you PM me? Thanks.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-30-2009 at 10:51 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I tried to search for Hello Canada as well but only found the Initial article about Jillian there - no clips at all. If someone find this can you post please ?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3475062;
    can you imagine if one of them breaks out in a fever blister? it'll be like spinal tap...where eventually everyone in the band/groupies all had a huge sore on their lip.
    Yuck:I hate to even think about it....just gross.

In her recent interviews, Jillian has even had to admit she went far over her "quota" of guys she would kiss during filming the entire b'rette series. I think she was planning on 4-5 guys, but said she had to throw all of that out the window. From the previews, I think this kiss with Brad is going to be funny!