Page 61 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364656667686970711111615611061 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Wow if that first guy she kisses in the cell is Reid...all in black...does he lay one on her for sure!!! Maybe he had her at pucker those lips baby!

FORT Newbie

Hi all!

FORT newbie here. Just my second post, but I have been lurking since Deanna's season.

Enihoo, If we are going to take the outdoorsy comment as clues to who she picked, I would say it is Kiptyn who is F1... based on the screencaps we have so far, he has dates with her that are more "outdoorsy" - kayaking, ziplining, cruising on a motorcycle in Spain. But then again, we don't have a lot of screencaps yet for Reid (probable F2). (and I might be a little biased here, since I am a Kiptyn fan... but Reid's not a bad F2 either, so either of them is fine).

Thanks for all the links to the recent interviews. I really think TPTB are trying to "contain" the final pick/decision this time. I do think that Jillian is a bit tired though and we should not read much into her body language/appearance. She does look very tanned! I would say she had a great time in Hawaii!!! (and hopefully left the island with a happy heart - not expecting a proposal in the finale).

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474420;
    Was Reid a good guy or bad guy?
    If that was him in the cell & in black......BAD & he sure lays one on her like BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3474832;
    If that was him in the cell & in black......BAD & he sure lays one on her like BAD!
    Heh! They must have liked it because they both go back for more later that evening
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3474457;
    Cupcakes, the first one is Reid, how do you know?
    Because the other JW guys watching on asks if the first "smooch" goes to Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474835;
    Heh! They must have liked it because they both go back for more later that evening
    Yeah but that one looks......"GOOD"!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474669;
    The newest Bachelorette talks about her experiences on the show.

Jillian Harris Is the Bachelorette - omg! videos on Yahoo!
    Well from what we see, at least she grabbed Reid first!

I love these interviewers! They always try to trip up the bachelor/bachelorette. Very obvious she has found someone, but can't say anything. She is the happiest she has been in a very very long time I also believe Jake and Tanner P are not the ones with the girlfriends based on how highly she speaks of them in this interview.

"The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris | KATU.com - Portland, Oregon | Recent Shows

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474874;
    I love these interviewers! They always try to trip up the bachelor/bachelorette. Very obvious she has found someone, but can't say anything. She is the happiest she has been in a very very long time I also believe Jake and Tanner P are not the ones with the girlfriends based on how highly she speaks of them in this interview.

"The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris | KATU.com - Portland, Oregon | Recent Shows
    Great interview. Jake is a sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jano;3474737;
    From the SC of the JW wrap party, I thought I saw baseball Mike walking right next to Jillian. This is the scene where the group is walking down rhw street - he has on a yellow shirt. However, i don't recall seeing him in any SC from the actual JW filming. Hmmmm
    Exactly! What's up with that????