Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Who is Rita Pereira and how do they know Ed is F1?

That site seems very "speculative" to me. Plus, they couldn't even spell Kip's name correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by noche1;3582524;
    also noticed out on site i mentioned the article quotes was from an ok magazine spread jill did. she is shot in boating wear. now did not ok get the "money" shot of ed and jill on the trilogy? yes i think so. so will ok have a spread of the couple?
    The shot of Ed and Jillian on the trilogy was not the money shot. Unless I have missed something. It was their FD we just saw and it came from a photographer from Canada who sold it to OK mag. Have I got this wrong guys?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3582617;
    The shot of Ed and Jillian on the trilogy was not the money shot. Unless I have missed something. It was their FD we just saw and it came from a photographer from Canada who sold it to OK mag. Have I got this wrong guys?
    No, it's not used as a money shot at all.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3582624;
    No, it's not used as a money shot at all.
    Thanks! I thought I had missed something!

FORT Fogey

WOW, that Soup clip was HARSH. If I am Reid or Kip and F1, watching that I would be pretty embarassed and upset. I mean who wants their future wife labelled a "whore" and a "rental car". Jeez. I mean I watched the live show and cringed at that whole ED scene but watching it portaryed like that on the Soup is even worse.

Something tells me that if Reid and Kip are not F1 both their mothers will breathe a collective sigh of relief (I actually like Reid and Jillian so that makes me sad).
    Last edited by Just LQQking; 07-17-2009 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3582661;
    WOW, that Soup clip was HARSH. If I am Reid or Kip and F1, watching that I would be pretty embarassed and upset. I mean who wants their future wife labelled a "whore" and a "rental car". Jeez. I mean I watched the live show and cringed at that whole ED scene but watching it portaryed like that on the Soup is even worse.

Something tells me that if Reid and Kip are not F1 both their mothers will breathe a collective sigh of relief (I actually like Reid and Jillian so that makes me sad).
    Huh? It doesn't bother me. I doubt it bothers Jillian. That show has the slightest idea what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3582877;
    Huh? It doesn't bother me. I doubt it bothers Jillian. That show has the slightest idea what really happened.
    I like the SOUP..it's a funny show..and even though it was cruel, both of them have a good sense of humor - REID and Jilly that is.

Side note....

Didn't Jillian make a comment about the person she is with/or final choice makes her laugh? or is funny ? I thought I remember reading that..however, it all runs together after awhile!

I just don't understand why Jillian would allow the cameras and crew to stay in the room during that whole scene. The show can make them do a lot but not this.

That music playing in the background is another story.

ETA: I don't think anyone would find it funny to be called those things.

Not sure if i'm posting this in the wrong place but did anyone see Ed's facebok picture today? He's laying on the water (looks like the FRC pool), enjoying himself in those ugly green shorts. Is he sending us a message...that he "won"/got the girl in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3582985;
    Not sure if i'm posting this in the wrong place but did anyone see Ed's facebok picture today? He's laying on the water (looks like the FRC pool), enjoying himself in those ugly green shorts. Is he sending us a message...that he "won"/got the girl in the end?
    Here is Reid's brother's facebook page pic...featuring ED! ha..funny.jpg