Page 60 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960616263646566676869701101605601060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3474681;
    Did Jillian not describe the guy she is looking for as "outdoorsy" ?
    I did particularly find that Reid fits that description yet he is one of the final men standing !

My guess is that there is a scene in some upcoming episode where he helps her sort through some sort of crisis (like Jason did for Deanna after her 2 in 1 date) - offers her comfort and turns into the "best friend" in this situation.
    She said that she would like that he enjoys the outdoors. She also mentioned that she wants him to be her best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474695;
    She said that she would like that he enjoys the outdoors. She also mentioned that she wants him to be her best friend.
    Did she say she wants her guy to enjoy outdoors/be outdoorsy in two differnt interviews, Extra with Mario and OMG?
    Should we start looking for who got more "outdoor activities" with her? LOL

Really, I don't think those interviews said much of anything, but that she's made her choice and is happy with it.

I don't think of Ed as 'outdoorsy' ...I think of Kip. I think 'tall, dark and handsome' as Ed and confident and best friend as Reid. So, who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474393;
    I put up the two other sneak peeks for this week on youtube. Search "The Bachelorette : Jillian Harris - Episode 3 Sneak Peeks" or "cupcakes153". She kisses Reid, Mark, Juan, and Kip in the clip. I think Kiptyn tried to get his tongue involved. The other clip is of Sasha's date.

Also, this PI came up during Sasha's clip. I think it may be from Hawaii.

Cupcakes is it a little odd to that there are no scenes with Mike (baseball)? Where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3474719;
    Cupcakes is it a little odd to that there are no scenes with Mike (baseball)? Where is he?
    3 don't get dates that episode. Mike may be one of them?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474726;
    From the SC of the JW wrap party, I thought I saw baseball Mike walking right next to Jillian. This is the scene where the group is walking down rhw street - he has on a yellow shirt. However, i don't recall seeing him in any SC from the actual JW filming. Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3474726;
    Mike is on the Group date.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3474328;
    I agree, she's probably really tired, partly wanting to get back to real life, and life with her chosen one. I think if she's really into her F1 she'll move & they'll make it work. If it's Reid, he'd definitely have connections for interior design. Heck, she could even stage the home he's selling.
    His website refers to The Rosenthal Group along with the Prudential Fox Roach name so what does that mean...he owns an office or "group"??? Somehow that tie in on name means something inorder to mention it specifically. I have a feeling he's has a lot of connections by looking thru his networking groups listed on MySpace, etc. & his being a F1 & now popular plus adding a well known Bachette-Jillian to the scope looks like it wouldn't hurt their future as far as the career aspects. With their personalities & backgrounds, I personally could see them both as a great benefit to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3474752;
    Mike is on the Group date.
    Yeah, I forgot!

David, Jake and I forget the 3rd guy...

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3474291;
    haha, that's hilarious - I would say not even F5 then!
    Well I guess that knocks him out of the list of guys who go to Spain.....