Page 6 of 1415 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3446522;
    Jillian Harris Talks About Sex On 'The Bachelorette'

the tone is a LITTLE better on this one, she does say there are lots of wonderful guys and she thinks she has made wonderful choices

I hate how they're making the focus of all the articles what happened with jason
    You won't believe this-Fleiss just posted this link on Twitter!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3447393;
    You won't believe this-Fleiss just posted this link on Twitter!
    What link? He twitters?

Jilly will be wearing Stella Dot Jewelry on the show according to Stella on Twitter a few minutes ago.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

What I saw in the first article posted was that Jillian said, "Hey, I'm a 30 yer old woman. I'm neither going to confirm or deny. Draw your own conclusions."

I can just hear her heaving a mighty sigh before even attempting to address that intrusive question about her F3 activities.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3447397;
    What link? He twitters?
    The one about her talking sex. yup he actually twitters! Where does he find the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3447622;
    The one about her talking sex. yup he actually twitters! Where does he find the time?
    Don't you know? Time stands still for the great and powerful Oz.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3447622;
    Post the link, please. I can't find it.

Originally posted by ParasolPink:

This from 3angels on Twitter:
    Will Jillian Harris Find True Love with a Man Named Tanner?
    The Bachelorette returns to ABC May 18 at 8:00 P.M. with yours truly Jillian Harris. Who can forget Jillian? Jillian might have lost the chance at love with Jason Mesnick, but gained so much popularity with the fans. This will be a fun, suspenseful, and romantic journey for Jillian this time around. Not only will Jillian has the chance to find true love or her best friend so to say, but she will be the first bachelorette to be able to choose from 30 hot guys instead of 25.

The first night 25 men will begin to walk out of the limousine one by one like usual, and believe it or not the first hot guy that walks out of the limousine will throw Jillian for a loop. People are saying that this first guy that walks up to Jillian will make a great first impression already with her, because of his amazing looks, charm, charisma, and how he approaches her. Meanwhile Jillian has no idea that 5 other men will show up later on in the show. Jillian then goes to the first ever party and starts searching for that one special man to give him the first impression rose. While Jillian is getting down with these bachelors the surprise comes. 5 tall dark and handsome men crash her party. Chris then tells her "These 5 man are added to your 25 other men, this will be the first time in Bachelor history to have 30 men." There Chris goes with that first time in Bachelor history phrase that I'm sure we will all hear quite a few times this season.

The hard part for Jillian is going to be the first elimination. She has to eliminate 10 of the men. Ok, not bad it will leave her with 20 other hunks. One of those hunks will be a very sexy man named "Tanner". He will be the one to look out for that may swipe Jillian away at the finale. Another bachelor spoiler will be that in one of the episodes Chris is going to have the guys vote off a bachelor. That means every guy will have to choose one man they would like to see go. This can be very upsetting for Jillian, because they may get rid of the one she really wants to hold on to.

Could this be Kip I wonder?!
    Brought this over from the non-spoiler Media Thread to answer. Maybe it's someone a lot of us liked but we don't think made it to the HTDs like Ed or Mark???
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

'Bachelorette' loves her 'beautiful' Texas guys even foot freak

The new "Bachelorette" loves her Texas guys she said even a foot fetishist named Tanner P.

Tanner, from Dallas, told her on their first meeting that he's secretly obsessed with her feet. "He was really cute," Jillian Harris, who came this close to winning the rose on "The Bachelor," said of the engaging Texan in an ABC teleconference call.

However, she herself is not crazy about her feet something about one of her toes being longer than the other.

Other Lone Star State guys she singled out as "really beautiful"? Wes, a musician who lives in Austin; Robby, a bartender in Houston; and Jake, a pilot from Denton.

She added that she didn't know whether it was "something in the water" or all that country music, but "you, guys (Texans) are doing something right!"

See their photos here.

Hopefully none of our guys will be among the 10 she eliminates on Monday night's premiere (8 p.m. on ABC).
    Jakle's Jacuzzi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3446522;
    Jillian Harris Talks About Sex On 'The Bachelorette'

the tone is a LITTLE better on this one, she does say there are lots of wonderful guys and she thinks she has made wonderful choices

I hate how they're making the focus of all the articles what happened with jason
    The interviewer said that the show insinuated they, in Jillian's words, "did it". But actually, it was more Jason that insinuated it in the post-show interviews. When he was asked how intimate he got with the girls on the FD's, instead of answering the question like Jillian did (like HE should've), he said something to the affect of "Well, you have to see how a relationship with them would be and the physical part is part of a relationship". So if anyone, she should probably be a little ticked with him.