Page 59 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 94950515253545556575859606162636465666768691091595591059 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3474602;
    Did she say anything about Reid?

Nope, nothing about Reid in either of the 2 interviews that I listened to.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3474601;
    Thanks for the link to the videos Cupcakes. I always enjoy watching these. In this one, Jillian seemed to swallow very hard and looked just a tad dismayed when first asked about Wes.. JMHO, but I got the impression that she really would have preferred not to speak about this dude. Also, when she said the name "Ed" she seemed to say it with a certain amount of affection in her voice. Again, JMHO.
    Based on this interview Ed moved waaaay up in my opinion. Outlined my reasons in screencap thread so don't want to repeat - will say he could be F1 (and I'm a Reid fan).
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3474608;
    Based on this interview Ed moved waaaay up in my opinion. Outlined my reasons in screencap thread so don't want to repeat - will say he could be F1 (and I'm a Reid fan).
    Just Logic - we are criss crossing each other here... I just posted to you on your post in the other thread!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3474608;
    Wow! Just listened to one of the interviews and also noticed the IMO "jab" she took at Ed re: about not being afraid on the LA date. That really stands out to me. I'm starting to think Ed is going to be in the mix and perhaps in the F4. I know we've heard about Ed sightings in April, but something is just kinda weird here.

The newest Bachelorette talks about her experiences on the show.

Jillian Harris Is the Bachelorette - omg! videos on Yahoo!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474669;
    The newest Bachelorette talks about her experiences on the show.

Jillian Harris Is the Bachelorette - omg! videos on Yahoo!
    That was funny about the whole quota about how many guys to kiss. Lets see, she kissed 4 last week right? Kip, Wes, Jake, and Juan. I'll be interesting to see what other guys she "wants" to kiss LOL.

She is super tan. I love her
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

'Bachelorette' Jillian: Regrets -- And a House Full of Drama!

Only two episodes of "The Bachelorette" have aired, but Jillian Harris already has regrets!

Jillian tells "Extra" she had no idea the guys were constantly bickering with each other during the taping of the show. The 29-year-old reveals, "Now that I saw what was going on, I wished so bad I would have piped in there because I would have said, 'Listen boys, man-up. This is not the behavior I am looking for.' I wished I would have done that."

On last Monday's episode, the men were given the opportunity to send a fellow contestant home, and the smooth-talking Juan received the most votes. Jillian ignored the guy's opinions and gave Juan a rose. She says, "To me, Juan was there for the right reasons. He was very into me. Always sweet to me. I love what he does for a career and his relationship with his mom so to me, there was no reason to let him go."

Jillian revealed what she's looking forward "The Bachelorette" experience wrapping. "Pretty simple. I want to get married, have kids, go back to my career and what I was doing."

Although there's plenty of drama on her own reality show, Jillian has nothing on Kate and Jon Gosselin! Jillian says, "I think that they are under extreme stress and pressure," adding, "I just think with 'Jon & Kate Plus 8,' they love their kids, love each other and they went through some tough times. Hopefully they can figure it out."
    'Bachelorette' Jillian: Regrets -- And a House Full of Drama! | Extra
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Did Jillian not describe the guy she is looking for as "outdoorsy" ?
    I did particularly find that Reid fits that description yet he is one of the final men standing !

My guess is that there is a scene in some upcoming episode where he helps her sort through some sort of crisis (like Jason did for Deanna after her 2 in 1 date) - offers her comfort and turns into the "best friend" in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3474679;

Jillian revealed what she's looking forward "The Bachelorette" experience wrapping. "Pretty simple. I want to get married, have kids, go back to my career and what I was doing."

'Bachelorette' Jillian: Regrets -- And a House Full of Drama! | Extra
    I admit it's dangerous to read too much into what she says in these interviews, because she could be coached to say misleading things (including forgetting someone's name), but this statement could be hinting that she's now in a place where she feels ready to get married to someone specific.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3474686;
    I admit it's dangerous to read too much into what she says in these interviews, because she could be coached to say misleading things (including forgetting someone's name), but this statement could be hinting that she's now in a place where she feels ready to get married to someone specific.
    And if she could just tell us WHERE she will be building this new life of hers....that would really help us here at FoRT ;-) We can figure out the rest on our own with our super fabulous sluethers!!!!