Page 58 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667681081585581058 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

WOW she sure looks happy! As much as I adore Reid and am pulling for him, Kip and Mike both seem like total sweethearts to me as well. If Reid, Kip and Mike are her F3 then Bravo Jillian, good job weeding out the dbags (hope I can say that on here). Again, pulling for Reid but either 3 are cool with me. Robby seems nice but he's too young, and I do not have a good read on Jesse yet, he is kinda in the same category as Robby 4 me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3474555;
    WOW she sure looks happy! As much as I adore Reid and am pulling for him, Kip and Mike both seem like total sweethearts to me as well. If Reid, Kip and Mike are her F3 then Bravo Jillian, good job weeding out the dbags (hope I can say that on here). Again, pulling for Reid but either 3 are cool with me. Robby seems nice but he's too young, and I do not have a good read on Jesse yet, he is kinda in the same category as Robby 4 me.
    I think we can rule out Mike, she forgot his name with Mario LOL!!! I'm pulling for either Reid (1) or Kip (2).
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

OK so if that's a NO to Mike then who is F3? Jesse? Robby?

FORT Regular

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474561;
    I think we can rule out Mike, she forgot his name with Mario LOL!!! I'm pulling for either Reid (1) or Kip (2).
    I'm not convinced that wasn't intentional that she "forgot" Mike's name.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474561;
    I agree, with her forgetting Mike's name, I think we can rule him out as I don't think she's that good of an actress to fake forgetting his name. Too bad as he's my favorite after Reid.

She seems relaxed and happy and she looks great! I noticed when she was answering the question about applying for the Bachelor in the first place she said "... and at the time I was single.." A small thing, to be sure, but I'm going with it for now.
    Last edited by Marloon; 05-29-2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: To highlight
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3474578;
    She seems relaxed and happy and she looks great! I noticed when she was answering the question about applying for the Bachelor in the first place she said "... and at the time I was single.." A small thing, to be sure, but I'm going with it for now.
    She likes the little jabs doesn't she She said she will find the right one the first time, she was single when she applied. Good for her
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474495;

Thanks for the link to the videos Cupcakes. I always enjoy watching these. In this one, Jillian seemed to swallow very hard and looked just a tad dismayed when first asked about Wes.. JMHO, but I got the impression that she really would have preferred not to speak about this dude. Also, when she said the name "Ed" she seemed to say it with a certain amount of affection in her voice. Again, JMHO.
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Did she say anything about Reid?