Page 57 of 1415 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960616263646566671071575571057 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3474507;
    ABC ACTION NEWS
    Tampa Bay Video | WFTS-TV

Listen to the end. Sounds like she is not allowed to say anything about the ending.
    They won't let her tell but did you see the HUGE smile on her face Kind of gave it away I think she picked someone at least. She really is cute and fun! I do really love her.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

ABC ACTION NEWS

Listen to the end. Sounds like she is not allowed to say anything about the ending.
    Oh well, she's "extremely happy"! Guess that's good?

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;3474498;
    Sorry my speakers are kaput...is he badmouthing Reid or just the kissing process in general? To me it looked hot ... don't be hatin Rico :nono
    LOL! Juan just was saying how nobody really likes watching Jillian kiss everyone and she "seems to be having a kissing scene in every scene".....lol.

I didn't recognize Reid at first either, but you can hear the guys who are watching say "who gets the smootch? Reid, right?"

Then she kisses Mark and you can hear them say "What the f**k, who writes this stuff???"

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3474515;
    They won't let her tell but did you see the HUGE smile on her face Kind of gave it away I think she picked someone at least. She really is cute and fun! I do really love her.
    Ditto Ditto Ditto! Love her, she is a real gem . I think she is so relatable and fun, that's why I think I am enjoying this season the most. She is the most established & acomplished (Career Wise) bachelorette yet, and being a fellow designer myself I am pulling for her even more so than all the others.

Yes!... and she did say she is extremely happy... I am happy for her

FORT Regular

On the last Tampa interview she said she is extremely happy right now, so I take it she has found someone who makes her feel that way. She seemed very excited.

I got the impression, from the way she emphasized extremely happy, the big smile, and the way she nodded as she said it, that she did pick someone.

I don't know if she's engaged, but IMO she chose an F1 and they either got engaged or they decided to see if the relationship can work in the real world. I hope she went with the latter, but as long as she is happy with no regrets then I am happy.

ABC ACTION NEWS

SHE IS VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3474535;
    I got the impression, from the way she emphasized extremely happy, the big smile, and the way she nodded as she said it, that she did pick someone.

I don't know if she's engaged, but IMO she chose an F1 and they either got engaged or they decided to see if the relationship can work in the real world. I hope she went with the latter, but as long as she is happy with no regrets then I am happy.
    Now we just have to figure out who the F1 is. Kip, Reid, or another mystery man. I find it interesting that her BFF picked Ed......he has been home since the send week of April though.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

that's what I'm wondering has he resurfaced at all? It's interesting that both kip and Reid were back on the same day May 28. Does anyone know how reliable the source was that said he was back April 12? Ed that is.